Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her spelling and general lack of grammar really grates on me...and what is she on about in her latest story - ‘my son is 13 and eats this three times a week’ ...eh well done?! By the by, it’s called Bruschetta and it’s Italian Tigs,
It is not Spanish 🙄😆 -as someone who has ‘travelled all over Italy’ you would think she would be aware of one of their most well known culinary creations!
This made me howl laughing too.... bruschetta is Spanish 🤣🤣🤣. Her palate is truly international So what how often the kid eats a hacked bit of toast and tomato pulp. I’m sure he could concoct better.

Reactions: 3
Ok I'm weak 🤣🤣🤣, where do I start.... clearly the boyfriend was never into Sapiosexuality 👩‍🎓

Camel Toe
Hairy
Translucent
That is the exact description she gave of the trainers 🤮🤮🤮

Yes Melissa Bruschetta is from Spain, the same way De La Mer is pronounced Del La Mar, the same way u start a sentence with "because" & the same way u r completely illiterate..... all the money u waste on trying to be someone else, put it into an education, it's never too late!!!

On another note I thought she was 5'9"..... she is only 5' 7" & she has KANKLES YES KANKLES 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Take me out of the oven I'm done 🍗🍗🍗🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok I'm weak 🤣🤣🤣, where do I start.... clearly the boyfriend was never into Sapiosexuality 👩‍🎓

Camel Toe
Hairy
Translucent
That is the exact description she gave of the trainers 🤮🤮🤮

Yes Melissa Bruschetta is from Spain, the same way De La Mer is pronounced Del La Mar, the same way u start a sentence with "because" & the same way u r completely illiterate..... all the money u waste on trying to be someone else, put it into an education, it's never too late!!!

On another note I thought she was 5'9"..... she is only 5' 7" & she has KANKLES YES KANKLES 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Take me out of the oven I'm done 🍗🍗🍗🤣🤣🤣
She most certainly does have KANKLES 🤪

Reactions: 1
Aren't ye very passremarkable (word?) 😂 I'm 5'7" and may have a cankle r two.
Why does everything have to be styled? Shoes go on your feet Melissa. Just bleeping wear them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aren't ye very passremarkable (word?) 😂 I'm 5'7" and may have a cankle r two.
Why does everything have to be styled? Shoes go on your feet Melissa. Just bleeping wear them.
Exactly she didn't "style" them she put them on. She also won't keep those shoes they are straight back to the iclothing warehouse to be sold to the next size 6 footed sucker who buys the overpriced tat.

Reactions: 8
Exactly she didn't "style" them she put them on. She also won't keep those shoes they are straight back to the iclothing warehouse to be sold to the next size 6 footed sucker who buys the overpriced tat.
Yep straight back in the stunning box!!! I’d say she’s still itching after trying them on.

Oh god I’m still laughing this morn at our worldly travelled Italian expert Swigs thinking Bruschetta is Spanish 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
In fairness to her there is a Spanish style bruschetta dish called Pan con tomate. The tomato is grated instead of chopped.

Edited because I spotted afew spelling mistakes and don't want anyone accusing me of being Tigs🤭🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She is trying to prove to the mere mortals that she cooks
Well puts tomato on bread at least 3 times a week 😂😂🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
In fairness to her there is a Spanish style bruschetta dish called Pan con tomate. The tomato is grated instead of chopped.

Edited because I spotted afew spelling mistakes and don't want anyone accusing me of being Tigs🤭🤭
Doubt very much she’s ever heard of Pan con Tomate or even been to Spain 😂😂

Italy is far more on trend, posher and superior to brag about and has inspired her robe names despite her only visiting once 🤪🤪

Reactions: 9
She's comedy gold. I don't know whether she's clever and plays to the audience or just really doesn't have a clue.

Reactions: 4
Fake grass to add to her fake life. God forbid Ahzar had to mow the lawn😁

Reactions: 5
My 13 year old loves sushi are we listing what our 13 year olds eat?

On another note why could the 13 year old not make lunch for "the kids" my girls often make each others lunch during the holidays. I make dinner but lunch is generally whatever they fancy at the time, and they make it for everyone who wants it.

My 13 year old loves sushi are we listing what our 13 year olds eat?

On another note why could the 13 year old not make lunch for "the kids" my girls often make each others lunch during the holidays. I make dinner but lunch is generally whatever they fancy at the time, and they make it for everyone who wants it.
He has never been shown how to prepare food cos his Ma doesn't cook anything or even eat anything but salad I'd say. She just drinks. He did know how to make a Nutella sandwich a couple weeks ago but it was on a Tik Tok thing cos all the kids saw it. Easy enough to copy and she was sooooo proud of him that he did it :rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Those kids must have been starving if she said it was their "2nd" dinner of the day. Wtf was the 1st!!! She was too busy looking after herself and her fake teeth today to be bothering with the kids. Dose.

So almost 3 weeks later she's still not over the "incredible" comment thing where someone asked if she knew any other word. She has literally used it with this😜emoji at every opportunity every day since. It's a tiny bit desperate now at this stage.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.