Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't buy anything she sells her soul for, shes so fickle. And a pain in the hole for the self loving and self obsession she has. I'm surprised she slated Hana so easily today. She knows her behaviour is brutal but does nothing to change any of it. Any decent mother would nip that tit in the bud fine and fast. It's only going to get worse and Tigs will deserve every ounce of it.
Thought this also....... she is behind pushing the narrative that Hana is a brat!!! Stop it Melissa & take her off of social media, what u r doing is shocking as a mother

Reactions: 10
Does she ever just stop complaining? Even using diabolical English ? Is life that bad that she gets to collect Hana early today? You sent her Tigs so you’d have an hour to doll yourself up without her. If it was that big a deal you could have kept her home. You spent enough time whingeing the kid was home when the schools were closed. Collecting the books isn’t a bad idea at all... it will save you collecting them if they don’t go back. It’s not like you’ve to carry them on your back and get a bus home.

Reactions: 9
Does she ever just stop complaining? Even using diabolical English ? Is life that bad that she gets to collect Hana early today? You sent her Tigs so you’d have an hour to doll yourself up without her. If it was that big a deal you could have kept her home. You spent enough time whingeing the kid was home when the schools were closed. Collecting the books isn’t a bad idea at all... it will save you collecting them if they don’t go back. It’s not like you’ve to carry them on your back and get a bus home.
She’s just freaking out because she has to actually spend time with her “demanding child” (Tigs words not mine) for the next two weeks possibly more 😝

Reactions: 7
We are Tattlers Melissa, not trolls. We see and call out your bullshit. And most of us have happy, full and fulfilled lives(unlike you). So don’t worry, you dont have to feel sorry for us m’kay? Thank you so much for the concern though. You are SO kind, after all🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
In the eventuality that they'll go home.... That's not even the right word Melissa!! Its "in the event they stay home"

Reactions: 11
She’s just freaking out because she has to actually spend time with her “demanding child” (Tigs words not mine) for the next two weeks possibly more 😝
In fairness I’d crack up with the little madam too

Reactions: 6
In fairness I’d crack up with the little madam too
She should have brought her up better as shes a little madam alright. The teacher is prob glad to see the back of her for the next 2 weeks. Tigs is back whinging about us "Trolls" again. It's not trolling if you have a different opinion Tiggy. I dont see one insecure person here on your thread and the fact YOU brought up the word shows it's actually YOU who is the insecure one. It must be killing you not to be the bestest Insta hun in our daily lives. When you show your life on SM, you are a target for good and bad opinions. Just cos you dont like what's written about you doesn't make us Trolls. So quit your belly aching, you sound pathetic. You are nearly 45 ffs, grow up.

It would be more in your line to sort out that daughter of yours than go cribbing at people online. Sort out your own tit first before you go looking for others. Dope.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We are Tattlers Melissa, not trolls. We see and call out your bullshit. And most of us have happy, full and fulfilled lives(unlike you). So don’t worry, you dont have to feel sorry for us m’kay? Thank you so much for the concern though. You are SO kind, after all🤣🤣🤣
Sure she’s the biggest troll going.

Trolling the ex wife.
Trolling SJP.
Trolling a 16 year old Kylie Jenner.

I’m sure there’s many many more.....she’s just more careful about it now.

She’s just inkredibly kind 🙄

I have a very happy and full life 😊

• Heart
Again she is watching unsuitable Netflix movies at this time of the evening with her kids about. This stuff is for AFTER they go to bed Tigs, to watch with your partner. Oh wait, hmmm, where does he be again?? Not sitting on the sofa with you that's for sure. Shes always soooooo busy, but can sit down at 5pm with wine and watch Netflix. I've seen that movie about Shannen Gilbert who was a prostitute who went missing and Tigs thinks that's suitable to watch at this time of the day in front of her kids. She really is a tit Mother.

Reactions: 9
So she fanny's about all day, wearing the robe until all hours and slathering on creams and oily oils on her face and considerable forehead but come the evening she's a boss babe again #working9to5 #3glassesin #inkredible

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shock! Horror! Other people doing their weekly shop on a Saturday at the peak time because they are busy during the week working (not watching Netflix or showering or lathering themselves in cream for hours). Why doesn’t she just get her groceries delivered? I predict a drive by ‘Thommasssssss of Foxrock’ for some overpriced wine as well today.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol. She had the whole bleeping week whilst Hana was st school to do her groceries. But was too busy hiding in garden centres, falling down the stairs, watching Netflix, shouting at Seif, hanging manky door wreaths whilst spraying overpriced perfumes, lying on her bed eyefucking herself after her botox and nail shopping, spreading her jean clad legs in the car. Why would it occur to her to do her groceries on the busiest day of the week! Too busy whinging about Trolls and complaining about EVERYTHING!!! She would drain the life out of a Duracell battery.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Who sprays moss with Jo Malone ?!!!! WTF is this silly witch on? She has actually gone fully bonkers today for sure, must have been the early start. Has she fallen down the stairs yet today?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.