Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants a Q & A. Take the plunge gwan. She's only mad for followers questions!! :ROFLMAO:
And yet she goes to bed! I’m hanging by my finger tips waiting for her wisdom

Is it just me or is she getting worse with the notions and the superiority complex? Feels like a LOT of what she posts these days is some sort of lame two fingers to people posting about her here, which is pointless because jealousy isn't the reason she's disliked. The whole 'look at what I have. My life is so luxurious' crap is certainly not helping her stagnant follower count in the slightest either. If she wasn't so insufferable I'd almost feel sorry for her trying desperately to increase engagement.
The scent of desperation is pretty vile. Literally begging every other day either to engage with her or allow her get freebies from companies

Reactions: 4
She thinks people are jealous of her 🤣🤣🤣 from the outside looking in.....

Melissa all u have is A BOYFRIEND with a few bob, no HUSBAND so zero security if something happens to him, u haven't a washer to ur name!!!! that is why u r not liked because u portray to be everything u r not 🤷‍♀️

It's exhausting being right.... go me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or is she getting worse with the notions and the superiority complex? Feels like a LOT of what she posts these days is some sort of lame two fingers to people posting about her here, which is pointless because jealousy isn't the reason she's disliked. The whole 'look at what I have. My life is so luxurious' crap is certainly not helping her stagnant follower count in the slightest either. If she wasn't so insufferable I'd almost feel sorry for her trying desperately to increase engagement.
Saw this posted in another thread and thought of swigs straight away. Bragging is vulgar and she will never grow her following with that attitude.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The whiff of desperation is huge off her these days. We have absolutely no interest in her kids so its pointless posting them, leave them out of the Gram ffs. Hana prob thinks her Ma is famous. Famous for being a fake ass vapid woman. Her Q &A must have gotten no feedback so off to bed haha. Or she wasn't asked the questions she wanted.

Reactions: 9
Sooo, is that her own tit or she's just showing us how relatable she is to a tit. Either way, if the shoe fits Swiggs 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did you know she had a holiday in Mauritius once? It was her only ever holiday, the poor lamb. She never mentions it though, because that would be pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did you know she had a holiday in Mauritius once? It was her only ever holiday, the poor lamb. She never mentions it though, because that would be pathetic.
Jesus. I never ever knew that. Thanks so much for letting us know. She has totally gone up in my estimations now. I think I’ll go and buy one of her house coats now coz of that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thing is with our Tigs is that she’s always gonna be a wannabe. She has no class. She would do better remembering where she came from rather than showing off “new money” wealth. It’s vulgar.

Reactions: 6
Thing is with our Tigs is that she’s always gonna be a wannabe. She has no class. She would do better remembering where she came from rather than showing off “new money” wealth. It’s vulgar.
THIS!!!

This is why she is soooooo unlikeable. And why she doesn't get it. No one likes a bragged. She thinks we are all so jealous and want her life and its so far from the truth. She comes across so fake and self obsessed but we really know that she isn't the happiest but shows she is for the Gram. Life is tougher than ever right now and she should be occupied looking after her kids, mental health etc and stop being a bloody dose. Take up a hobby, go for a long walk or cycle with the kids its a beautiful day here in the West. Have a picnic in the garden, make some memories for fucks sake. Life doesn't start and end in Dundrum.

The smallest things are what can make you happy and appreciate life. Not napkin rings from H&M.

Reactions: 10
TBH I don’t begrudge anyone anything. Fair play if she can afford all she does but you don’t have to show it off at every opportunity. I’ve worked hard to afford my lifestyle but I would never shove it in other peoples faces or try and be better than anyone else.

Reactions: 10
TBH I don’t begrudge anyone anything. Fair play if she can afford all she does but you don’t have to show it off at every opportunity. I’ve worked hard to afford my lifestyle but I would never shove it in other peoples faces or try and be better than anyone else.
That’s it exactly! That’s why she’s so unlikeable as no one likes a bragger or boaster it’s very vulgar!

Thank God she has decided to put bit of the boyfriends money into that boring tiny house of hers....... its shocking looking, one of the most uncomfortable houses on the gram

Melissa: Azhar I want a bigger house like Pippas
Azhar: No Melissa I'm nearly 60 I'm to tired to move again, throw a bit of panelling up

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank God she has decided to put bit of the boyfriends money into that boring tiny house of hers....... its shocking looking, one of the most uncomfortable houses on the gram

Melissa: Azhar I want a bigger house like Pippas
Azhar: No Melissa I'm nearly 60 I'm to tired to move again, throw a bit of panelling up

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think her house is awful. Grey, bland with no warmth or cosiness. Even her fire is fake! It's all angles and squares. No colour at all. Bland, bland just like Tigs. And Tigs, its spelt quiet, not quite. Herself and SCS need to go back to school and relearn their grammar.

Tomorrow is "Styling a Vase" day. WTF. Buy flowers, pour water in vase, drop flowers in vase.

Job done. As per Melmcs.

You are all so welcome :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I get where you all coming from but in her defense she always seems to work at her stories be it fashion beauty house etc and her work with the robes whereas grace is always doing absolutely nothing of interest at least tigs is consistent grace is all a jumbled mess🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I get where you all coming from but in her defense she always seems to work at her stories be it fashion beauty house etc and her work with the robes whereas grace is always doing absolutely nothing of interest at least tigs is consistent grace is all a jumbled mess🤷‍♀️
I have to agree with this.
And I’m not her fan.
She’s lovely practically single no friends...... but she still pulls herself together every day

Reactions: 2
Is she asking herself these question? They are so specific😂I am not as wealthy as her partner and I have travelled around the world more than she has. She has only visited two places, Mauritius and Italy. Imagine if she knew what an atlas was!

• Haha
Someone wrote a pretty sad message about having no friends & she turned it back on herself. Would it have killed her to tell that girl try & join a club or class locally to her or maybe meet some new people at a gym class. She is so narcissistic & rude. No surprise that she herself seems to have no friends. She has no empathy either

Reactions: 14
So here we have the real reason Ronnie is suddenly allowed to get dirty... She had a new product to advertise 🙄

Oops wrong thread hahaha

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm weak..... I'm actually laughing typing this......

She asked herself those 10 questions....... stop thd madness!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.