Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who sprays moss with Jo Malone ?!!!! WTF is this silly witch on? She has actually gone fully bonkers today for sure, must have been the early start. Has she fallen down the stairs yet today?
Who has moss in the gaff never mind the spraying it?😂😂

I reckon Azhar has put a stair gate at the top of the stairs to stop her falling down 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's the gift that keeps on giving of a rainy Sunday. 30 minutes to Tigs' wine o'clock. Tick tock.

Reactions: 5
I seriously think she went into the “showroom “ jusy to bring those stupid fuckin ikea table top things. The desks are spotless not a tap of work is done there. I have a home office and the desk is a mountain of paperwork and pens and markings from work. Organized chaos but in bits all the same. Nothing is done in that place but dress up. Pretend business woman like Hannah there pretending to tap tap tap. duck sake. Can see right through her. Bimbo.

Reactions: 12
Exact same in my office Harper. I try to keep it somewhat tidy and organised but it’s very clear to see it is a space that’s worked at every day! You know, things actually written down. Four notebooks on the go, the odd post-it note etc..

Reactions: 7
Exact same in my office Harper. I try to keep it somewhat tidy and organised but it’s very clear to see it is a space that’s worked at every day! You know, things actually written down. Four notebooks on the go, the odd post-it note etc..
It's more of a styling pic for Insta rather than an actual working office space!! Pretend play for a 40 something year old!!

Sweet lord..... at the very least she could have turned on the computer for Hana "or maybe not" 🤣.....

Hana "Mummy why is the screen blank" Melissa "Eh I don't know Hana, I've never used it"

Sums up her business 💅💅💅

• Haha
Sweet lord..... at the very least she could have turned on the computer for Hana "or maybe not" 🤣.....

Hana "Mummy why is the screen blank" Melissa "Eh I don't know Hana, I've never used it"

Sums up her business 💅💅💅
Her fake business. I see she gave her neighbour a dressing gown for her birthday. So it cost her nothing, how tight is she?? Especially when it comes to other people. She does absolutely nothing in that "office". Bar play dress up as some one says here.

Engagement must be at an all time low if she’s lowering herself to another Q&A.

Didn’t she do one last week?? Azhar will have to get the wallet out for some new followers again

• Haha
Has she a picture up of a cup of coffee and a picture of a breast. Are my eyes playing tricks

Reactions: 3
'Family Day' today so she had to bring those kids to Dundrum again, sure where else would you bring 2 young kids to spend quality time together. Everyone's fondest childhood memories occur at the local shopping centre don't they??

• Haha
Has she a picture up of a cup of coffee and a picture of a breast. Are my eyes playing tricks
She definitely did earlier coz that cheap Perspex stand in the hall makes me break out in hives every time I see it. Seems to be deleted now 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s such a cooooool mom. So into fashion and interiors and NEVER ever follows trends. That’s why she has bought the basic instahun staple of scribbles on a poster and face sketches, most get them from desenio but our Tigs splashes out in H&M ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like is it on display in the house or what. I have so many questions. Obs I’m a mere peasant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or is she getting worse with the notions and the superiority complex? Feels like a LOT of what she posts these days is some sort of lame two fingers to people posting about her here, which is pointless because jealousy isn't the reason she's disliked. The whole 'look at what I have. My life is so luxurious' crap is certainly not helping her stagnant follower count in the slightest either. If she wasn't so insufferable I'd almost feel sorry for her trying desperately to increase engagement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.