Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she gurning like that in the picture? Her neck doesn't look like that in other photos, she was doing that on purpose.

Reactions: 4
Look at her comments under her post- her ‘husband’ is cleaning the kitchen. Sure, Jan🤣

Reactions: 5
what’s with the book and book stand in the hallway. Is it like a museum type experience when you enter chateau swigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can picture Azhar giving the cushions a karate chop 😂
That's cleaning in Tigs world. Her neck is like that cos 1. She is mid forties. 2. She is sucking in her cheeks to make her lips look bigger and cheeks look slimmer. Loved the dig today about our comments of her greasy hair. She didn't dry it lads, don't ye know!!! She can dry it for her own "on camera" stories but not for a Live with Jennifer. So disrespectful IMO.

Shes back trolling us with Seif tonight after shouting the bollix of him last night. Poor Kid.

Reactions: 7
What other threads was it mentioned
I asked, as I’d seen it mention on little bow pips page.. simply they’d asked had they spilt and the reply was o the lines of unsure but she’s her own tattle page

Karl Lagerfeld
[/QUOTE]
This wins Post of the Day. bleeping class, I nearly spat out my wine!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I asked, as I’d seen it mention on little bow pips page.. simply they’d asked had they spilt and the reply was o the lines of unsure but she’s her own tattle page
It happens every so often someone comes on tit stirring. Dropping on all the threads to get the narritive going

The jeans shot, Starting at her wrist. God she’s a bleep. The watch is a holy show hun. And it’s only a few hundred. We can all get one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.