Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone watching the Insta Live on the Skingredients page? Tignam didn't realise she was live and was caught shouting at Seif.
I cringed as I forced myself to listen , not watch, her going through her skin products.....waiting.....and there it was ......Skin ingredients!!!

Why is it so hard for her to say Skingredients !!!!

At least try to get it right when you tag the company.

Also , never ever ever tags #pr or #gift

Reactions: 8
šŸ™ˆ the spelling of calendar... ā€œcallanderā€

Iā€™ve had numerous pregnancies and have 4 heathy children, thankfully. I never once articulated on social media that my bump was ā€œbeautifulā€ or anything of the sort. Who does that? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Liked by Pippa...... Not anymore????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oooh the sly mare!!

Must have been reading here when we said she doesnā€™t use #af
We all need to start reporting her. She never does it.

I was listening to lovely girlie bits talking about it the other day on a live and she said if youā€™ve just been sent something it has to be marked as gifted on EVERY SINGLE STORY that itā€™s in. Even if you havenā€™t been asked to talk about it. Youā€™ve accepted it so itā€™s ā€œgiftedā€

Greedy cow

Max BenJERman!!!!! Good Jaysus šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have been watching her stories along time and she has NEVER bought a Max Benjamin candle EVER........ Tignam the LIAR!!!!! #DOBETTER

Reactions: 9
Before christmas she had been gifted the neom electronic diffuser and it was amazing! Now sheā€™s promoting the max Benjamin one šŸ™„ wonder where the neom one is now?!

Reactions: 5
Before christmas she had been gifted the neom electronic diffuser and it was amazing! Now sheā€™s promoting the max Benjamin one šŸ™„ wonder where the neom one is now?!
And she used to sell one on her mmb site for ā‚¬80 that I bought on Amazon for ā‚¬24 exact same make and model. I asked her about it years ago and she blanked me.

Reactions: 6
The only candles sheā€™s has ever shown have been Jo Malone or other candles in that price bracket.
Please she has one jo malone candle that was a gift about two years ago. Must light it for three seconds a week for the gram

Max Benjamin must be paying the big money. Whole story was about it today. She usually jams in her advertising on a Sunday when itā€™s azhars turn to mind the kids. Lol.

• Haha
I wouldn't buy anything she sells her soul for, shes so fickle. And a pain in the hole for the self loving and self obsession she has. I'm surprised she slated Hana so easily today. She knows her behaviour is brutal but does nothing to change any of it. Any decent mother would nip that tit in the bud fine and fast. It's only going to get worse and Tigs will deserve every ounce of it.

Reactions: 6
Please she has one jo malone candle that was a gift about two years ago. Must light it for three seconds a week for the gram

Max Benjamin must be paying the big money. Whole story was about it today. She usually jams in her advertising on a Sunday when itā€™s azhars turn to mind the kids. Lol.
And yet after begging people for engagement she still only 12 comments on the post. Two of them being her own...

Sheā€™ll be onto Mammy and Brenda begging for comments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.