Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scruff

I love how she told us all the different households her boyfriends been visiting to open his fast. Eh covid? Wake up tiggy tig tig. Or maybe hes that elderly he's gotten the vaccine already?
Are all those households in your giant bubble too you pain in the hole?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Carlyq92

And sabby throwing one back with the nothing goes to Waste! on her McDonalds post. Hilarious
I think things took a turn with their 'bestie' phase last year when Swigs sent Scabby a housecoat. Scabby was on admiring it and committed the mortal sin of daring to say it was very like a Maje print from a previous year. Swigs reshared the story saying her print was NOTHING like Maje and her designs are all inkkkkredibly ORIGINAL. Reckon there was more said privately between them because I never saw them publicly crawling up each other's holes again after it. Pair of insufferable knobs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Wasn’t she cursing the royal family out of it over Meghan a few weeks ago 😂😂
No, she claimed..” I...I...have so many ..klick..thoughts...about Megan and Harry...klick...but I don’t think it’s right to say what I think until I...klick (eye fuck) process it”.
...and that was the end of it.(I might have paraphrased it a bit, but it was something similar)

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Has she not learnt that by mentioning this site all she does is drive more people over here!!!?
It was actually Melissa that made me aware of this site, this place opened my eyes to the carry on of the Insta brigade. Before I started reading here, I blindly followed her and all the others🙈

• Haha

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Never heard anybody to bang on as much about the fasting and opening blah blah. Is it just me that finds it boring as fuck. I honestly don’t care about anybody’s families eating habits lol. You would think she was getting up to run a marathon every morning.she was the same last year and the year before, all this I’m so grateful to do this... I’m so proud to do this... I’m honored. Fuck off 🙄full of shit. An act. Azhar prob has her convinced she should be honored to blow him at this stage.

• Heart
  • Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
What a bastard to do that to his wife and young family. He is no catch. Melissa you are the lowest of the low getting involved and staying involved. They deserve each other.

• Heart

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
I’ve no problem with her being supportive to Azhar but Christ almighty she is some martyr.

“It’s never ending!!!??”.....what is??.....putting a packet of crunchy nut cornflakes on the table with a bowl and spoon???? WTF??

• Haha

bananasplit88

VIP Member
I can’t quite believe I’m going to say this. Today I was influenced by Twigs. I was making shakshuka & I wanted the eggs to cook a bit quicker so I put tinfoin over the pan as I couldn’t find a lid to fit it. I’m so ashamed. Next I’ll be swigging the rosé at 4pm and sprawling myself at the bottom of the stairs with my legs akimbo. It’s a slippery slope I’m on now. I feel dirty.

• Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
I KNOW FOR A FACT!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Please Tigs, you know frig all. This won’t be shut down because it is a free country with free speech and YOU PUT YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY OUT THERE! Cop on and grow a thick skin, it should be thick enough with the amount of creams you use. Or, you know, become a nicer person🤷‍♀️

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Her post on tiny food portions should come with a trigger warning for people with eating disorders 😡
Is she really rearing a young daughter
Tigs time to dip the toe in the real world

Reactions: 18

Emdemd

All the fruit and berries fucked into the fruit bowl in the plastic boxes. And the food all in the plastic containers they were delivered in. She has zero presentation skills for somebody newly obsessed with tables scaping lol. I’m howling at her. But she probably doesn’t have serving platters etc because she never has anybody over.
I was howling when I saw that 😂 I'm making the fruit salad....and just fucks all the packaged fruit in a big bowl whilst still in their packaging 🥴 unwashed....she may aswell have just put the shopping bag on the table. Deceased 😂

• Haha

Fatface

VIP Member
She is comedy gold this morning. So clueless telling us all about Azhar breaking the rules 😂. She wasn’t great at school, you know !! Never would have guessed, is there any way I could vertify that? Sniggered the whole way through her stories - starting with another post of her in bed at 10am - and we continue to be in awe of how she does “it all”!

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Lads. She’s mad about the fact she has two phones lol. She must have seen some other boss babes with two phones and thinks it’s a thing.

Then says
... and I can’t even get an appointment... like she’s somebody. Saying she’ll go elsewhere then is a dig to who does her hair.
Imagine being that vain that you can’t wait another few weeks for a colour. I find that just horrendous.
What a sad life that she feels that’s the be all and end all.....☹

More or less implying that she’s dumping Sarah (her life long hair girl!!!) to go elsewhere?
Or is it a threat to Sarah. Give me an appointment or else!! The Hana is coming out in her there....stomping her feet.

Sarah if you read here FAIR EFFIN PLAY TO YOU 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Livingthedream

The Oscar goes to "Sarah Ethel" for pushing Melissa's appointment out until June...... well done Sarah well done #bossbitch 👏👏👏

• Haha

Emdemd

I am deceased at her stories 😂 total lunatic.

Managed to turn someone's horrific story into how she deals with loudness 🤔 when there is loud coming from there.... I go over that way. Are you ok?

Then proceeds to tell people that they think they know what goes on in cOnTEnT CreAtOrS lives but really we've no idea.... When not 20 minutes before, she withered on about every single menial task she'd managed to do that day.... Even declaring "hang on I even made a list"

Mad bitch.

Last edited:
  • Haha