Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monkster

Not really....I know the boys mum doesn't have an issue with them meeting Azhars kids but from what I know the boys are too keen on meeting them and Azhar keeps the 2 families separate. Tiggy was never very nice to his first kids apparently.
*not too keen

I’m no nutritional expert but surprised they would allow their 13 year old son fast at this stage of his life when there’s so much change taking place hormonally and developmentally. I think it’s very irresponsible

Muslim boys usually start fasting when they reach puberty, so around 13/14,

Gerry o

VIP Member
I think the poster meant the comments that were coming in on her Q&A. Brenda aka Tigs from Sligo is a bot account that always comments gushingly on Tigs posts. It‘s Tigs herself or a family member. She always signs off Brenda from Sligo X. She has been reported and has gone quiet since.
😅 oh right sorry!!

#AF

When he left the youngest boy was 3, the next was 7 and the twins were 8 years old.
She actually met him and started a relationship with him when she was 18 and he was 29. He had only been married 2 years at that stage and his wife was only 24 years old and pregnant at the time. Tiggy knew all along he was married with kids. She was his mistress throughout the rest of their marriage...poor wife didn't stand a chance of competing with her...she was at home raising 3 little boys and he was secretly seeing her every opportunity he got. The wife didn't know anything, poor cow..till after the 4th boy was born. She was 32 when he left her with the 4 boys..all under 8.
So when Tiggy says shes been with Azhar for 26 years...she should be totally ashamed of herself for being the 3rd wheel of most of that marriage!
Was his wife of Pakistani origin too, or was she Irish?

Siofra

Was she not supposed to be having her attic converted back a few months ago? I remember her showing covers around the attic and her commenting on work that was being done. I’m sure I didn’t I imagine it 🤣

Facesisafool

VIP Member
Remember your one Ciara came on kept commenting on everyone’s threads trying to get us gossiping about her. No one bit. This is azhars ex I’d say