Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Her spelling and general lack of grammar really grates on me...and what is she on about in her latest story - ‘my son is 13 and eats this three times a week’ ...eh well done?! By the by, it’s called Bruschetta and it’s Italian Tigs,
It is not Spanish 🙄😆 -as someone who has ‘travelled all over Italy’ you would think she would be aware of one of their most well known culinary creations!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Livingthedream

Ok I'm weak 🤣🤣🤣, where do I start.... clearly the boyfriend was never into Sapiosexuality 👩‍🎓

Camel Toe
Hairy
Translucent
That is the exact description she gave of the trainers 🤮🤮🤮

Yes Melissa Bruschetta is from Spain, the same way De La Mer is pronounced Del La Mar, the same way u start a sentence with "because" & the same way u r completely illiterate..... all the money u waste on trying to be someone else, put it into an education, it's never too late!!!

On another note I thought she was 5'9"..... she is only 5' 7" & she has KANKLES YES KANKLES 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Take me out of the oven I'm done 🍗🍗🍗🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

memyselfi

VIP Member
Oh my god she will be on clicking and clacking until the cows come home. Had to laugh with her earlier ‘helluu how orr you awl’.... I hate to break it to you Tigs but I’m a country woman living in South Dublin much longer than you and I’d be mortified to even try to adopt the accent... PS I even live in your ‘local’ Foxrock postcode 😂😂😂

• Haha

#AF

Now that I would pay to see, Swiggy in Pakistan. That would be comedy gold surely, bring hana too, I'd love to see them turning their noses up, and Swiggy drying out over there far far away from Dundrum centre 🤣

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I would loveto know who these people are that message a total stranger that they follow on Instagram and ask are they ok!??
They're the very same people that probably wouldn't check in on their next door neighbour. Absolute doses.
Stressed and working hard!!! We all know the husband's family business gets their clothes and material on the cheap from Asia. It's a joke watching all this carry on! An orange robe giving her Hermes vibe 😂

• Haha

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Oh yeh all true. I remember it all. Everyone was talking about it. He would come to Tullamore a few times a week to bone her and go back to his family. She thought it was great because he’d come in his fathers fancy cars and pick her up in town. Never to her house. They’d go off and she’d blow him in the car and all of this. People have seen it. It’s gas.

I’d say she has Sarah the hairdresser hounded to be first in the list to get the hair done. I was thinking it this week now there she is kissing her arse like she’s happy for her to be back to work. Happy for yourself ya cow. She acts all for women and a champion for others. She’s a horrible person behind the scenes how she treats people and talks to them

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Eimer O Reilly

So folks head over to your nearest Muslim neighbour and offer to open their fast for them cos its a special privilege.

Go to your neighbour that you might not know.?..in a fucking pandemic where we all stay in our homes. ?.

Put a fork in me, I'm done!

Hoodwinked ( like WTF) cos she has to get up at 6.30 am. Like us normal Moms. She can fuck off back to bed to open her legs but not her curtains. Some of us mums go to work and actually stay up for 13 hours shifts. Shes lying when she says she makes him a nice dinner every night. Stevie Wonder can see she cant and doesn't cook. Liar.

Shes the most self obsessed on Insta. Is Ms Tignam Markle. Obsessed with herself.
Her tone when she said she makes him a nice dinner every night and an eye roll.. she is so unlikeable.. opening a M&S meal is not cooking Swigs and fruit wrapped in plastic cartons to me is something out of a fast food drive through (around the corner from Swigs) nothing beats a freshly chopped water melon. Gotta go and knock on my neighbour’s door they might let me open their fast.. they will be so grateful.. bye now

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
She seems so uninterested

Mammys Mills is going mad on the emojis in the comments and asking if you can use eye gel on your forehead???? 🧐🧐

• Haha

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
She has just done a collaboration with the ISPCA and two days later she's losing the rag and behaving like this over a message? A near 50 year old woman who only shows herself to her "audience" through a filter that heavily distorts her face entirely is deemed a good influencer for children's safety online - give me strength. And she's offended that someone thought she has had filters, she looks like a bloody cartoon with the filters! Take off the filters and you won't get those messages, ya melt! There really are no words for this imbecile.

• Heart

Fatface

VIP Member
Don’t tell me she’s not going to get vaccinated?? Will she expect to go on holiday to Italy or Mauritius without being vaccinated?? Also she’s asking for our views but saying she won’t discuss hers - why would we share ours then??

LouLouMarie

She is a dope, Swiggy if you are reading this, you made yourself look like a bully there. You filter every single picture so it makes it very difficult to work out what part of your face is real and what is'nt. You put yourself out there for the freebies and Insta "fame", but you, like so many of your Insta Huns cant take any criticism (that word means when they dont agree with you BTW, English not being your first language and all).
Covid has shown how vacuous (look it up Swiggy) you all are, you are just salespeople, nothing else going on.

• Heart

Harper Riley

VIP Member
She wouldn’t know culture If it jumped up and slapped her in the face. She’s gas. Has interest my hole. She was told the kids will be mooooslim and that’s that. She made the decision based on getting her pocket money. Bitch pls.

It’s so emotional guys. Ffs calm down. 🤣. And then I’m a really good cook. And where the fuck Is this I’m all about the table bullshit also coming from. She’s acting like she makes up the table all the time. She doesn’t. Ever. She does it at Xmas and posts it. I’ve seen it.And it’s always miserable looking and the four plates cause she has no family she’d spent it with or invite. I’m all about the table. Hahaha. This is a new thing for her now. So grateful so proud. Under his eye 👁 🙌🏼

Azhars very private. Lol. I bet he is 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
Brenda is back again under the Zara dress post! And she's off the meds again!!! Tigs is so beautiful, elegant and wIt for it, MODEST!!

Oh and please don't take on too much!!! I'm wetting myself, Tigs? Take on too much? This is the laziest witch who watches box sets during the day whilst eyefucking herself into her phone 365 times an hour. Brenda aka Tigs, have a word with yourself up in Sligo.

:sick::sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Why are people asking her about ivf?
She didn’t do ivf?
She tracked her cycles with a fertility place NeoFertility in sandyford, and took vitamins and hormone supplements to boost her cycles/egg quality etc

Reactions: 15
Maybe one of his big brothers could help him? Or novel suggestion maybe he could make the decision himself. Why is she so shocked about "first born" being in secondary school, he started last year!

• Haha
Reactions: 15