Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifimcred

So guys peri-menopause is really popular!! Anyone know where I can get one? M&S, Thomas of Foxrock? I need one now! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

#AF

St. Melissa of Tignam, it's just inkkredible the lengths she goes to for her family, what with her bf being musslim and all, she cooks him his dinner, and chops up his fruit, even puts a napkin on his plate. She must be absolutely exhausted, thank God it's only for the short time of Ramadan. Can you imagine cooking for your family every day of the year, 3 times a day if they're not fasting, madness!! What a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
If I worked there and that precocious little brat tried to show me how to make a box, she'd get a box.

*I obviously wouldn't hit a child but what a patronising bitch to show the child doing that to the "staff" Nobody finds it cute, Melissa!
It’s very rare you’ll see decent bosses calling it “my staff” it’s usually the team or colleagues.

But I’ve no doubt our swigs let’s her “staff” know exactly how above them she thinks she is.

Melmcs

VIP Member
Ya lol. Who is this latest "BFF"? Some one she spoke to once.
Thought the exact same! She will say she likes to keep all these BFFs off camera for their privacy🤣
And then puts them "on camera" to show she has "friends". It must be so draining to be in this one"s company.

Conversation goes like this..... my robes, my makeup, Max Benjamin stuff, Nurish, Hana, home school is a bore, my fake nails, Seif, my fake brows, M&S Food, Thomassssss of Foxrock, Hana again, my fake lashes, whispering Angel wine, my fabulous fake hair, my white fake teeth, I'm sooo exhausted, my long legs, my MMB cushions, Adare Manor, my interiors in my not forever home, Mauritius sigh, Hana, my broken toes, my Invasign braces but take note my teeth are fantastic, my Veejays, Celine sunglasses, sooo tired, Netflix box set, Seif, Dundrum, my bed linen, sooo busy with orders for my robes, my showroom, Jo Malone etc etc etc.

Did I miss anything?

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Sarah is so accommodating to my needs????!!!
AKA:
I told Sarah if she didn’t do my hair at midnight on 10th May I’d sack her....

And I’m not even exaggerating- last lockdown she had her colour and full extensions done by first thing on morning of re opening, so must have broken rules or done it through the night.

WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?????? How is she more deserving than anyone else???? The most unlikeable woman I have ever come across.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
It was skinny manky chips and an egg 😂😂😂😂
It looked like she was trying to say "oh I'd love that 'bad/bold' chips and sandwich, but I'm here with my healthy teeny tiny portion" 🙄🙄🙄🙄 if you want the chips have the fking chips ffs

Tignam #9: I'm Offaly tired from opening fasts, glad it's over cos I couldn't last 🙄😴

Last edited:
  • Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
New thread title:
Living the perfect life, but still manages to troll the ex wife. Tigs try and be sound, ur old posts will always be found.

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
What is her problem with that house, saying it's absolutely NOT her forever home!!!?
It's as if it's beneath her!! The amount of people that would give their left arm to have a roof over their heads and ya have this one whinging about a really nice house.
So obvious she wants the big showy house in the K Club like somebody else we know😏

Reactions: 21

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Brenda strikes again!! This is too funny 😂
Doesn’t share the message, goes to the bother of typing it out - she’s really not very clever, I nearly feed bad for laughing at the stupidity of it. Nearly 😝

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Don’t take vaccine advice from someone who doesn’t know how to use a capital letter or spell. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk

ny_style

VIP Member
If you take yourself outside IG for a moment and just stop and think like a sane person - what the actual fuck is she doing? Dressed up in an oversized beach dress, wearing a hat, fully made up, flashing her thigh, in her bedroom, taking a picture of herself?
It’s generally the kind of behaviour you’d see in a 16 year old.
Her lifestyle is neither enviable nor inspirational.

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
What is she measuring? Does Azhar need his hem taken up cos the last time I checked she took her product off a container from China and packed it into boxes 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s probably measuring the width of the door frame coz her ego is having trouble fitting through.

• Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Omg watching her today was pure comedy. Words used incorrectly as per usual, a confession of not liking school- no shit Tigs, you are as thick as two planks nailed together- admitting Ahzar stays away from her in the evening, a reminder of her kids being MuSSlim, who is she trying to kid?🤣🤣🤣Brenda aka Tigs from Sligo? It would be tragic if she wasn’t so horrible.
Show us a wedding photo, Tiggy. Or better yet, the green marriage cert that makes your union legally binding. You talk about Mirena coils and miscarriages but a photo is too private? Oh yeah, there isn't one, is there?🙄 Want to ‘VERTIFY’ it?!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
I'm a frontline nurse on my nightshift with only a 10 min cuppa tea break. What the fuck would she know about real life? Oh. And thats my break till 8am. Night all.

• Heart

Delboy

Chatty Member
I felt so much last night for Rachel Gorry. I don’t know much about her. She had me crying. Nightmare personified. But I was waiting for Tigs to mention her and I’m amazed it took her so long to get to it. As expected, Swigs took Rachel’s dreadful situation and made it all about her. Shocker. It’s just so lousy. Me me me. No Swigs; some people actually have actual problems to deal with. I hope the sun continues to shine for you in your “perfect” life
As sad as Rachel Gorrys story is about her husband dying so young, she's actually no better than the rest of the huns on insta

Reactions: 20

captainkirk

Chatty Member
I’m not one to stick up for the Boyf, but seriously her filming him in a private moment is out of order I think...Give the man a bit of peace and let him honour his traditions without recording him for the gram!

• Heart

Livingthedream

Poor Azhar must be thinking "is it too late to go back to the wife" 🤣🤣

Imagine leaving the mother of ur 1st born, 2nd born, 3rd born & 4th born for a complete bimbo with zero class & zero education 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I'd say he is sick!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart