Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His ex must really be into Ramadan. This ones struggling to keep up. Hard work buying Meringues and using tin foil as lids
And slow cooking bolognese in a frying pan. Did anyone see the Krispy Kreme doughnut box on the table? Ya she goes the extra mile alright preparing food. Liar. All shop bought prepared stuff.

Didnt need to see the vadge first thing this morn either. Yuck.

Reactions: 6
She is really showing her age in this morning stories, there’s only so much that Botox, veneers and hair extensions can do : she is really looking weathered despite her attempts to act like she’s a teenager

Reactions: 5
She is really showing her age in this morning stories, there’s only so much that Botox, veneers and hair extensions can do : she is really looking weathered despite her attempts to act like she’s a teenager
That filter doesn't do her any favours, her face looks really puffy. Wish they would all drop the filters.

Shes making a show of herself with this whole fast thing again... Banging on about making a "HUGE EFFORT" its spaghetti bolonaise, a shop bought meringue, probably pre whipped cream, and pre prepared fruit🙄 yeah you're really flat out there tigs, such a drama over nothing as usual😂

Reactions: 10
But but but ...., I’m a really good cook 😂😂😂😂 duck off it’s to early for her self praise this morning

To be honest I’d say the lads couldn’t give a flying fangeita duck about the table been set for there dinner
Sure they have fasted all day they must be starving 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lads she mustn’t get an ounce of praise from her husband or first or second born!

Christ alive...tinfoil as a lid, 2 hour mince 🤦🏼‍♀️ Azahrs daily diet....including two dates....is that to help him 💩? Because I don’t know who exactly counts out those two dates! Plus one full banana 🤦🏼‍♀️

Lads she mustn’t get an ounce of praise from her husband or first or second born!

Christ alive...tinfoil as a lid, 2 hour mince 🤦🏼‍♀️ Azahrs daily diet....including two dates....is that to help him 💩? Because I don’t know who exactly counts out those two dates! Plus one full banana 🤦🏼‍♀️
The dates open the fast

Reactions: 1
I’ve no problem with her being supportive to Azhar but Christ almighty she is some martyr.

“It’s never ending!!!??”.....what is??.....putting a packet of crunchy nut cornflakes on the table with a bowl and spoon???? WTF??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
One full banana!
This one barely eats a bit to stay slim if she refers to a feckin banana like that

I’m also ALLERGIC to the phrase ‘ opening the fast’ honest to god nails on a chalk board

There’s no way Brenda is a real person. The level of cringe in her replies to Swiggy is off the charts.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One full banana!
This one barely eats a bit to stay slim if she refers to a feckin banana like that

I’m also ALLERGIC to the phrase ‘ opening the fast’ honest to god nails on a chalk board
Same. Open the fast. Grates on me how she goes on about it. This is all for show for somebody else. I’m guessing the ex or his sister in law or somebody, the one that buys her those hideous bracelets in Harrods London lol. The cheapest thing in the shop lol. Or maybe she gets extra pocket money for doing this. It’s prob cause there’s no blow jobs durning Ramadan she has to look like she’s making an effort to get her money or a poxy handbag at the end of the month. Either way it’s not genuine In the slightest. Nope.

Reactions: 8
I agree it’s all for someone’s benefit.
She’s harping on just a bit too much about all the interest from people and messages she’s getting. Surely people don’t watch her stories for religious insights and philosophy.
I know I watch her for the recipes and mince murdering 🤣
She couldn’t even articulate further about the practices that the kids participate in any more than they don’t eat pork. The way she says mooslim too absolutely grates my ear holes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God lads we cook the bolgnaise part in a frying pan but for two hours. I swear I’m not Tiggs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

😂😂😂 mince is still bleeping mince slow cooked or not

Reactions: 3
Mince murdering 😂😂😂😂
She's getting 100's of messages but only shows Brenda from Sligo's 🤭🤭🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s it !

a new angle to stay relevant

no more fashion or fab skin advice

hoards of people all over Ireland, and beyond, tuning in for MINCE tutorials

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.