Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn’t wipe her own ass never mind make an important decision like this but we all know she would take crack cocaine if it ment she could get in a plane

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂 as did I!! He looks like a teen from the back
He is. He’s tiny. Like 5-4 maybe. And real skinny. She’d ate him with her big mouth like

Don’t tell me she’s not going to get vaccinated?? Will she expect to go on holiday to Italy or Mauritius without being vaccinated?? Also she’s asking for our views but saying she won’t discuss hers - why would we share ours then??
Thought the same. She’s probably trying to read the general opinion and she’ll go with that lol WWPD(what would pippa do)

So she waffled on about how she like to spoil the fella during Ramadan and make it special and she serves up the same dinner as last night, rotten looking spag boll ?! Like com on, she even burnt the homemade chips but she’s a great cook. Also most houses have fruit in them every day it’s nothing special.
The only good thing she said in my opinion wax that if you know someone observing Ramadan you could gift them something for when they break their fast, thought that was a nice idea.
Burnt the duck out of them 🤣🤣🤣. Bet she still served them up for the breaking of the fast extra special meal 🤣. Azhar is probably chewing that branch in his face rather than eat that shite she served up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought that was the son....... seriously!!! Looks 16 from behind & 60 from the front 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮

What is with the napkins of a Monday far from napkins she was reared I'd say!

Genuine question.... is she from the travelling community (nothing wrong with it obviously) but it's like she's embarrassed to embrace her roots

Reactions: 9
The tablescaping bollocks is just another pointless IG trend she’s latched on to. But sure we know she doesn’t watch other people’s stories.... except she’s obviously been goggling at Aisling O’Loughlin and her bizarre rants so sticks up a vaccine question to see where the land lies with her followers.
This one can’t form an opinion of her own.

Reactions: 7
I hate the term "open the fast" why not just call it "eating again" or "stop fasting“.
Wrecks my head. Is there a corresponding term called" closing the fast"? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
Rolling in on the vaccine conversation.
She needs to stay clear of this conversation because she really shows her ignorance.
She will be going on duck all holidays if she thinks she will get away with not taking it. She should shut the duck up. Azhar will get it long before her haha so I hope her staycations work out. Tigs, you can stay calm as you ain't going nowhere hun.

And yes, there is a whiff of the Travelling Community off her. Always thought so.

Reactions: 7
She needs to stay clear of this conversation because she really shows her ignorance.
She will be going on duck all holidays if she thinks she will get away with not taking it. She should shut the duck up. Azhar will get it long before her haha so I hope her staycations work out. Tigs, you can stay calm as you ain't going nowhere hun.
She won’t give her opinion cos she hasn’t formed one. Maybe ever. But she’d be top of that vaccine queue if Adare manor announced you couldn’t stay there without being vaccinated!

• Haha
She won’t give her opinion cos she hasn’t formed one. Maybe ever. But she’d be top of that vaccine queue if Adare manor announced you couldn’t stay there without being vaccinated!
duck adare now. They let her stay there with covid symptoms a while back. I won’t forget that.

She will pump injectables into her face and lips but not the vaccine! Can’t fix stupid

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I hate the term "open the fast" why not just call it "eating again" or "stop fasting“.
Wrecks my head. Is there a corresponding term called" closing the fast"? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Or maybe use the word we have been using forever Break Fast also knowns breakfast 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs to stay in her lane regarding the vaccine, won’t give it to the kids before she gets it, well that won’t be a option ya dope !

Reactions: 13
I cant see tigs stories since she blocked me on all my accounts... but this thread describes it all.... I laughed so much catching up... comedy gold .. cheers for the well needed giggles 😂😂😂😂💗💗💗

• Heart
  • Haha
Let's call a spade a spade, Swigs doesn't even have the intellect to form her own opinion. Hence the question box. If vaccine passports become a thing Swigs will trample over any man, woman or child to get her vaccine. Maybe some of Azhars "high up" doctor friends will sort her out! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s Skyping the robe suppliers with her shades on

I cannot

Sure there no sun in a sweat shop?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.