Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she mad

Called the person who sent message a nasty cow
But sure she has a sense of humour so she can take “trolling” 😂😂 tigs .. that’s not trolling .. that’s an observation because it’s difficult to see what you really look like because you are constantly filtered!! Your obsessed with yourself & cannot handle any comments unless they are telling you how fabulous you are & how you are the image of RHW .. which by the way you aren’t .. she has a touch of class ... you don’t have an ounce!!

Reactions: 12
Come on then Swigs,
Address the constant use of filters.
Address the fact that you trolled Kylie J and SJP but now you’re holier than thou

- seeing as you read here “all the time” as you just said.

You confuse me. A month ago you said you never read here......make your mind up!

But it’s ok we are used to you being a walking contradiction.

Reactions: 10
Oh she mad

Called the person who sent message a nasty cow
Imagine she was in the car park picking up Hannah and the other parents overheard her. What a horrible witch.

The way she spoke about azhar yesterday off playing golf it’s obvious she is reading here because it’s been mentioned here before he might be off enjoying himself but not on the golf course.

Melissa you might want to help him practice his “stroke”. You need to show him how to grip his wood and put his balls in the hole for him. I’m sure he’s been missing the fairway for months and with the salons closed he probably been in the rough a few times.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Come on then Swigs,
Address the constant use of filters.
Address the fact that you trolled Kylie J and SJP but now you’re holier than thou

- seeing as you read here “all the time” as you just said.

You confuse me. A month ago you said you never read here......make your mind up!

But it’s ok we are used to you being a walking contradiction.
Spot on. It’s obvious her reading material is here non stop... but her high up friends on the inside have told her the forums are soon to be a gonner 😜

She really struggled poor lamb to deliver the line about the optician....I’m sure she was rehearsing that all morning too

I feel like a nasty cow when I saw her piss take of her lips.... for a second I thought they were real🤣

Reactions: 7
It’s “Mare of Easttown” not “Mayor of Easttown” thicko. The bleeping main characters name is Mare 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah here. First off your not confident your arrogant and vain and condescending. Secondly she can barely string a sentence together there trying to sound smart..... I hope he has very good glasses so he can see ......blah blah. duck sake a ten year old would come back with something better than that. Don’t get me started on the fuckin braces 🤣🤣🤣. The furious glint in the eye again. She’s livid. Azhar must have some very high up political or tech friends she has inside info on forums being taken down. Has she not learned If one comes down another pops up. Not that it will be. Freedoms hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I KNOW FOR A FACT!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Please Tigs, you know frig all. This won’t be shut down because it is a free country with free speech and YOU PUT YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY OUT THERE! Cop on and grow a thick skin, it should be thick enough with the amount of creams you use. Or, you know, become a nicer person🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
The only content she has these days is giving out about trolls and trying to be funny/smart arse when she gets feedback she doesn't like.
She's another one that wouldn't last 5 minutes in a real job.
What adult wants to watch a grown woman in her 40's fawning over herself unless it's for amusement. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
The actual Royal Family gets torn apart here but Princess Swigs thinks Tattle will get taken down cos of her abuse?! Laughable!
Also, you know the old saying Swigs - the truth hurts! If there was no truth to the ‘troll’ comments you got then it’d be like water off a ducks back eh?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Holy duck the lip filter
Tigs that’s what your lips 👄 actually look like on your face 👄👄😂😂
She is fuming that’s for sure
But she has tried to take it out on the so called trolls
When the fact are clear ....
Your bleeping fuming your boyfriend is allowed out to socialize and play golf with his pals that’s the main bottom line and all you can do is online shop 😂😂😂😂😂 go the supermarket go the dentist and get Botox
There will be duck all opening of his fast in the next few days because she is fuming
It’s bleeping gas
Jealous cow 🐄

Holy duck the lip filter
Tigs that’s what your lips 👄 actually look like on your face 👄👄😂😂
She is fuming that’s for sure
But she has tried to take it out on the so called trolls
When the fact are clear ....
Your bleeping fuming your boyfriend is allowed out to socialize and play golf with his pals that’s the main bottom line and all you can do is online shop 😂😂😂😂😂 go the supermarket go the dentist and get Botox
There will be duck all opening of his fast in the next few days because she is fuming
It’s bleeping gas
Jealous cow 🐄
That’s such a good point 😂 there’s been no mention of opening his fast, because it’s not happening - she’s so raging he went off to play golf yesterday and probably every day this week let’s be honest

That’s such a good point 😂 there’s been no mention of opening his fast, because it’s not happening - she’s so raging he went off to play golf yesterday and probably every day this week let’s be honest
She’s livid and fuming 😂😂 and let’s be honest she’s going to come on and say she’s on her period again and have wine

Reactions: 3
Ah but once the golf places open she’ll have her weekend breaks back again to anywhere with a golf course. Adare ? Wait for it. It’s the only reason they go anywhere. It’s not like he goes on a trip with them to hang out with them. He goes and is gone missing for 8 -10 hours a day on the course. Even their Mauritius trips are based around a golf club( you know she’s been there right ) Now that’s a FACT swigs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.