Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malc

Chatty Member
Why can’t Azhar get his own breakfast ready? Wtf?? I’m married almost 20 years and I have never had my husband’s breakfast or lunch ready for him in the morning before he goes to work. He doesn’t expect me to do it !!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Christ a fruit salad a regular salad and chicken fajitas?

This is called 2nd year Home Economics class not a grown adult woman making a dinner

• Haha

Mitten41

Oh she is on point as usual- celebrating another woman’s thinness, the puffed cheeks to show oh gosh how fat she would be is she ate like that. Honestly bore off-

Balooba

VIP Member
That was her response. Tbh my friend asked politely and was curious but she flat out said he didn’t break it. She must’ve been drinking or didn’t cop the bf was in the background eating. He literally was cutting up food on a plate with a fork in one hand and the waiter being blinded by the sun 😂
Such a bare faced liar! Of course she was drinking. But she filmed him on the sly knowing damn well he didn’t like to be photographed for her insta. This was the entrance to the cafe. I’m sure war erupted when he copped.
IMG_0358.jpeg

Last edited:
I really think she is so controlled by her little fella☹ always apologising for not being able to go to events, but what else is she doing?! She doesn’t work, has no hobbies, no sports or gym, doesn’t visit family. She’s not allowed to go, simply. Goes with having to sit in the back of the car as her male child is higher in the hierarchy than her. Goes with getting brought on holidays to golf resorts and abandoned with the youngest. Seriously dodgy vibes from the whole set up.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Please tell me yous remember a few years ago she gifted the babysitter a robe and of course filmed the whole thing? It was beyond AWKWARD

Harper Riley

VIP Member
It’s just all so funny. The one in the pjs is like a rag doll just thrown there. And tigs with the MY photographer etc. fuck off you clown. Imagine her in the mix when the my are taking pics, trying to direct it lol. Going around like she knows anything about anything and lily and even the models rolling their eyes behind her back. I’d love to be a fly on the all on SHOOT day.
---
Also dark green silk pjs for summer. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15

LennonRoad

VIP Member
She’s worked so so so hard on each and every detail of the baseball cap

you opened a Chinese sweatshop catalogue and picked a photo. Who is she kidding

young ones like My Hana working in Bangladesh or Shenzen for 20c a day
Disgusting

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Jesus - no wonder you don’t get chosen for ads Melly -
Q: how do they compare to Dyson
A: I’ve never had any other vacuum

Q: why are they so expensive
A: because they are so good

Q: what’s the battery like?
A: fantastic 😵💫

Q: what are they like on tiles and wooden floors
A: brilliant

WOW would get more info reading the description on Harvey Norman’s website

• Haha

memyselfi

VIP Member
She definitely seems to have a drink most nights

it’s not something I’d do ( well maybe in the first few weeks of Lockdown 1😂)
But it can’t be good for your health
How old is she? 48?
She thinks it’s what the local Foxrock ladies do so is trying to match them. No Tigs they enjoy a nice glass of wine with their friends after a long week of work, not drinking out of a candle holder on their own in a dark musty flat covered head to toe in lube hoping for the ride from your boyfriend who looks like he smells of onions

• Haha

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
"Wish me luck"!!!!!
Melly this is for you as we all know you read here.....
For the love of God would you stop embarrassing yourself, I cringe every time you go on about your meal planning. You are looking for people to "wish you luck" cause you're going making today's blooming dinner! I, aswell as the majority for women/mothers do this EVERY day and that's after working a full working week, in between kids activities, keeping a house etc
I'm no Michelin star chef but ALL my food is prepared from scratch, fresh veg, no sauces from a jar and no prepared packet fruit or prepacked/ready made anything for that matter ( we do get a take away on a Sat night so ive a night off). I also bake 3/4 times a week EVERY week. This is all basic running household stuff, NO ONE looks for medals like you do. This is normality Melly, it's the norm to cook and clean daily for your family. You look ridiculous going on like you're some sort of wonder woman cooking 5/6 meals that you only do once a year during Ramadan.
I have a chronic life long illness and sick family members that I have to deal with also on a daily basis. I know for a fact the majority of women all have their own fair share of troubles, especially in the age we are living in but we have no choice but to get on with it, that's life! None of us are looking for trophies......
This is why there are long threads here about you, this is why you can't grow your following. You are lazy and absolutely pathetic, all you care about is your creams and this constant pruning yourself. You are so unreliable it's hilarious. Melly, go and get real girl and stop making a holy show of yourself. Take a long hard look at yourself Melly, maybe get some professional help for your narcissistic behaviour too. Stop up with all your fakeness, it's obviously making you very unhappy cause you look like an empty, ridiculous vessel. Now I will "wish you best of luck" with that!!!!!
THIS 👆👏 Every bit of it. I really don't understand her. Its basic household stuff. Women, and men, do this every.single.day /all year round.. So what... after Ramadan, is that it? Is she not going to cook or make an effort till next year?! And WHO is saying she is inspirational :eek:🤯 "i look forward to seeing your salads... you're as good as any chef"... SHUT THE FRONT DOOR maybe as good as the Sesame Street chef 😂 Tomato, feta, cucumber, olives and some dressing.. ground breaking stuff there

• Haha

Seamus

Chatty Member
The pose … can’t stop laughing … what a position
I litterly ran here to comment on that pose😅🤣😆
Like who in their right mind is directing the shoot. Tis like Melly every morning when she wakes up in the sitting room, legs akimbo after the sesh the night before!!!. OMG they couldn't of nailed our Melly better.
The other model then.... like who sits looking like a pure tramp/slut position on a chair in their PJ'S???? Just Melly years ago in the stock room waiting on Azhole to meet her out the back. God I've got some laugh this evening over those pics😆
---
On top of the ridiculous poses the venue is so wrong for the shoot. Like I'm no stylist or interior designer, in no way shape or form but surly any gobshite would know if you have clothes that have busy patterns you wouldn't showcase them in a venue with so many patterns on the wall, different colours everywhere and generally such a busy background. The clothes just blend in and don't in anyway stand out. The background would put you off the clothes!
Now I could be wrong but that's my opinion?!?
The provocative poses alright would grap your attention but for the wrong reasons 😆

Last edited:

Pambono5

Chatty Member
It's like that book where's wally where you have to try find the randomly placed wally... this where's Celine. Just placed randomly around in all the photos 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
Lethargic because she lives off over processed yellow sticker ready meals from M&S to keep up appearances rather then just buying from stores within her price range and then going on crazy juice detox before her sad holidays. She’s on a come down from her crap holiday because she knows herself the gig is up and nobody is buying into her false lifestyle