Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
The irony of her comment on KJ’s post. Melly’s face has more shit in it now than the Liffey.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

memyselfi

VIP Member
Ah god feel very sorry for her watching her stories just now. She looked really upset and seems very vulnerable or something. I’d say Azhole is not easy to live with
Ah not at all, she made her bed. All she cares about is her next nail appointment I wouldn’t be too concerned. Other ‘lethargic’ women have to get up and work a full time job and actually cook dinner, pick up from childcare etc- she is a dose

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Another great tip , take the tags off the new clothes before packing ! 😏
2 questions: why does she insist on saying PRIMARK - the chain was created in Ireland under the trading name PENNYS. And WHY does she insist on saying she bought ‘my Hana’ clothes in a size 10? She clearly means age 10 which is entirely different. Brainless
ETA: why does she keep saying ‘swimmers’ 🤣🤣🤣

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Because it's from Fallon and Byrne, like imagine tagging where you bought your tomatoes and feta just cause it's fallen and byrne and you want everyone to know you shop there.
I'm actually mortified for her. She thinks this makes people think she's so rich and posh, when it completely says the opposite
Ha. I’ve always said no matter what she posts there’s something in there she wants us to see or believe while pretending she’s posting about something else. Always.
---
And the posts about I wish you could all see how Absolutely beautiful and brilliant my Hana is. Oh stfu will you. Firstly we all know exactly who and what she is. You don’t hide her. The delusions. Secondly everyone think their kids are amazing and beautiful . We just don’t go online and say it Or go around boasting about it. What an absolute dose she is. An idiot. Like the vanity and boastfulness and stupidity of her is mind blowing.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Everything Hana does is amazing or so special, she has that kid up on a pedestal. She'll be in for a right land when she's older.

Loads asking about her jacket??? Prob asking why it's 5x too big. It looks ridiculous 🙄

Pambono5

Chatty Member
Let's try guess the names of the new robes. I'll start with her favourite places
Florence
Estepona (Sorry I meant Marbella)

• Haha
She’s definitely reading here.
Firstly she posts everything, right down to her making instant coffee and she meets friends for lunch and doesn’t post? I call bulls%*t

I bet the boyfriend told her to put her phone away after she posted the inappropriate photo of hana. Which I still can’t believe she posted. Imagine I won’t share her face but I’ll share her body in a swimsuit.

Then the tagging of Marbella that’s just embarrassing. It’s like being in penny’s buying stuff but tagging Brown Thomas.

She also posted all those activities yet hasn’t posted about doing one, maybe because thats classed as luxury and it’s out of their price range.

It’s all smoke and mirrors with this one. she’s extremely disliked in the influencer world. I happen to be friends with one and asked about her and I was told no one works with her because she’s a (Knacker) not my words but that’s how she’s described as once she gets a few drinks in her. Her true colours come out.

• Heart

SozBbz

VIP Member
I don’t know why you are all shocked he’s not following Ramadan rules. He’s certainly not a model Muslim. Nothing surprises me
Oh I’m not at all shocked at him being a crap Muslim, I’m just LOLing at her being so dumb, yet again.

We all know Hazard doesn’t like to play by the rules, be it paying rent, paying taxes, or keeping it in his pants whilst his pregnant wife sits at home. He’s a creep.

It’s just hilarious to me that she’s so thirsty, she can’t stop posing her boring life, even when it means ratting him out 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Jackjack38

VIP Member
There are many things to be devastated about in life but not being able to open your partners fast for a night, is not one of them. She puts the mel into melodramatic!!

• Haha

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Does she realise most shops don't allow then stupid wheelies or what ever there called 😂that hana as on they think rules don't apply to them 👊👊👊
The minute I saw that absolute Brat in wheels I rolled my eyes. So rude. What child her age wears them and in a shop. Ignorant parents

Napamermaid

Lethargic and she just back from holidays...
Something not right
She looks like a basket case. On verge of tears and jumpy as fuck
Pure detox from being pissed every day on that holiday after the week of juicing and kloooonic before her holiday....
She needs help fast

Balooba

VIP Member
Seriously… she believes Verruca’s style is off the “carts”. Melly buys it all. That was clearly explained before going. I think the kid looks likes a ninja on her stories 🤣.
But this obsession with food, categorising everything as good or bad/bold. Very out dated mentality and very unhealthy around kids. That’s how eating disorders can start Melly. Add in “cloonics”,juicing diets and alcoholism and it’s just an appalling example for those kids.

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
I never thought she acted nice online!Just a patronising snobby cow!
Be KIND Melly eh? Remember when that’s all you bleated?
Let’s not forget Melly’s kindness that we discovered a few years back - trolling a then 16 year old….

IMG_2276.jpeg
IMG_8187.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

LennonRoad

VIP Member
If it’s not sold in M&S she doesn’t t know about it

So odd to do all your shopping in there ( yellow sticker lover or not) when you’re not paying your rent?
Or should be saving for your forever home ..

Like she clothes shops in H&M and Zara- budget/low mid range shops

Pretends to have Givenchy etc bags but they’re fake

Goes on holidays and desperately tries to make it look more expensive or salubrious than it actually is

Has no owned home , racks up unpaid rental income , flees other house?

Has a fake business that turns no profit
Has kid in private school but
Has leased cars

It’s so odd the whole thing
A pauper dreaming of a rich budget

• Heart

Leopardqueen

I can’t stand the way she says ‘show them, show them’ to Hanna in the clip! It’s like show the lowly peasants!
I don’t believe for one second anyone is messaging her asking about the child’s shoes! Those heelys have been around for years.