Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moniker

VIP Member
"Hazard's Ramadan cheating with daylight eating; heavens above - what do you take us for, love?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion.:
Fake freckled minge face melted welly melly
I thought @Moniker’s suggestion from earlier in April was brilliant - ‘Melly wants us to look at her fake Celine clutch, not her Ma’s comments on Gerry the Monk Hutch’
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Was chopping broccoli earlier for the dinner, paused mid chop and thought to myself…I’m such a chef!

Should I take out my camera , dry my hands, take a photo and upload it to my Instastories telling everyone I know how great I am and THEN make a grid post of it for posterity🏆

but somehow I soldiered on , just another unsung hero of the mam world

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Meteor09

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion
Here love me fella didn't break Ramadan and yer right love I still haven't gone to visit my sick Mam

• Haha
Reactions: 25

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Imagine having to take your own coffee, coffee pot and cup to some well known foodie chefs house because you just know the incompetence that will be hosting the evening

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Meteor09

Chatty Member
Is it time for holiday bingo?
I'll start
Azhar in a headlock and the forced loved up photo
Fake natural tan
Fake everything
Oversized everything
Puffed out cheeks after food
Oodles of cocktails
Hana in the freezing pool with her super cute goggles
More booze
The so so funny handkerchief trick
House coats
Anything else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Peonyrose

VIP Member
How did I know Melly would be all over that ridiculous ceremony in London tomorrow 🙄 No point in explaining to this moron that monarchy has no place in a modern world or that the UK monarchy was built with the blood of slavery, famine, genocide and colonialism. They were no friends of Ireland or her boyfriend’s Pakistan. Melly has a monkey banging a cymbal in her head…ooh look pretty dresses and blood diamonds!

Nopatience

VIP Member
What a happy coincidence melly runs out of her favourite Lancôme serum and a super fan asks her about it lucky she knows the link to tag Lancôme and let them know, Melissa have some shame, a woman with multiple Celine bags should be able to repurchase a serum.

Seamus

Chatty Member
"Wish me luck"!!!!!
Melly this is for you as we all know you read here.....
For the love of God would you stop embarrassing yourself, I cringe every time you go on about your meal planning. You are looking for people to "wish you luck" cause you're going making today's blooming dinner! I, aswell as the majority for women/mothers do this EVERY day and that's after working a full working week, in between kids activities, keeping a house etc
I'm no Michelin star chef but ALL my food is prepared from scratch, fresh veg, no sauces from a jar and no prepared packet fruit or prepacked/ready made anything for that matter ( we do get a take away on a Sat night so ive a night off). I also bake 3/4 times a week EVERY week. This is all basic running household stuff, NO ONE looks for medals like you do. This is normality Melly, it's the norm to cook and clean daily for your family. You look ridiculous going on like you're some sort of wonder woman cooking 5/6 meals that you only do once a year during Ramadan.
I have a chronic life long illness and sick family members that I have to deal with also on a daily basis. I know for a fact the majority of women all have their own fair share of troubles, especially in the age we are living in but we have no choice but to get on with it, that's life! None of us are looking for trophies......
This is why there are long threads here about you, this is why you can't grow your following. You are lazy and absolutely pathetic, all you care about is your creams and this constant pruning yourself. You are so unreliable it's hilarious. Melly, go and get real girl and stop making a holy show of yourself. Take a long hard look at yourself Melly, maybe get some professional help for your narcissistic behaviour too. Stop up with all your fakeness, it's obviously making you very unhappy cause you look like an empty, ridiculous vessel. Now I will "wish you best of luck" with that!!!!!

• Heart

uncleted

VIP Member
Why does she keep calling her love makes me anxious 😂 it’s threatening 👀😂
I honestly cannot believe the show she puts on! With the ma idolizing the Monk and their cars being burnt out in their old estate…She can tag Fallon & Byrne until the cows come home the jig is up LOVE

• Haha

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
She’s in Cortijo del Golf Resort in Estepona - it’s surrounded by golf courses.
As for the “I will of course share where we are staying when we return home ” - you’re grand Mel, no need to worry about the masses beating a path to see you in Estepona. Cue Puerto Banus shots in the coming days ….

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Pambono5

Chatty Member
Saying love at the end of each reply. Yuk that really annoys me when someone does that. Nearly as scanger as hun

Reactions: 21