Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moniker

VIP Member
There once was a slapper named Melly
Whose face looks like melted welly
She likes to drink wine
Though she hasn't a dime
And her hooker boots make her feet smelly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Seamus

Chatty Member
Not to be a killjoy but I don't like taking the piss out of her Mum, she doesn't have a platform and she's not really fair game.
I don't think anyone is taking the piss out of her mother, I think it's highlighting how fake Tigs actually is. Her family are poller opposite to how our tigs trys to portray herself with her fake accent, lifestyle ect ect.
It's obvious her family support criminals and the likes and her mother obviously isn't ashamed to put that out there either.
I would say there is steam coming out Mellys ears this morning seeing all this😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21

LennonRoad

VIP Member
How can you be wrecked if you start your day at 11/12 midday showering and proceeding to publicly announce you are slathering yourself in free lotions and potions - before doing max 2 hours folding dressing gowns -before pinging an M&S meal in the microwave

exhauuuuussssted

• Haha
Reactions: 20

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Heeleya AGAIN in DTC and they banned.

That child comes across as totally obnoxious

Only the two of them out to lunch and moana has her iPad on and earbuds in🤯

No one talks to Tig that house- no one!

I’d be mortified out with my 9/10yr old and them ignoring me!

Well done @Lollyloulou for the most liked thread title in the last thread.

To receap, Melly is still a pain, still a lush, still thinks the sun shines out of her arse (especially after her Clonic) and is about to jet off on a (golfing) holiday.

As you were.

First time setting up a thread so be gentle with me please :cool:

• Haha

Balooba

VIP Member
I don't think anyone is taking the piss out of her mother, I think it's highlighting how fake Tigs actually is. Her family are poller opposite to how our tigs trys to portray herself with her fake accent, lifestyle ect ect.
It's obvious her family support criminals and the likes and her mother obviously isn't ashamed to put that out there either.
I would say there is steam coming out Mellys ears this morning seeing all this😆
Let’s also remember that most respectable hard working people don’t have their cars burnt out at night. They don’t flee their houses in the middle of the night. A house she used to claim was her not forever home and not good enough. But one her bf is in the high court over unpaid rent.

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Ah bless, Celine is already in more holiday photos than Ronnie.

New thread suggestion:
Melly and her only friend Celine, off to Espana to sample their cuisine.

• Haha

Harper Riley

VIP Member
I feel sorry for her mother
She has posted this on one of the mas pages on Facebook on a public forum
And here is tigs with her family time go and hug your mother
I’ve told you all before her mother sues everyone. All the time. For everything. It’s how she makes money. Doing it years. Always some shady stuff going on.

• Wow

Balooba

VIP Member
no filter... on the veg section in the supermarket. what is she at, taking pictures in the grocery shop and saying no filter. meant to say on was it Sunday, was is her hana constantly going around Dundrum on some sort of wheels, either scooter or those heelies? didn't someone share on this thread it's not allowed in DTC. sharing it as brazen as anything for the 2nd weekend in a row.
Because her Hana is the most beautiful and special child n the world. Rules don’t apply to them. Like paying bills. Honouring contracts. That kinda thing.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pambono5

Chatty Member
I think anyone who eats while "on camera" is ill mannered. The crunching yuk and the big chin gurning around yuk

• Sick

Harper Riley

VIP Member
So she’s never seen hair like it. Mmmm the girl is Pakistani firstly, they all have hair like that If she ever went to visit. Where a massive % of hair extensions come from. Her own hair is Indian (gold fever). Wtf. Maybe look at my Hana’s hair and think about the young children that cut that off to make her hair, that she puts in and bleaches the shit out of once a month. Don’t know wether to laugh or cry at that bullshit post. Hi Melissa 👍🏼 hypocrite or dunbass I dunno.

• Heart

Melmcs

VIP Member
That was her response. Tbh my friend asked politely and was curious but she flat out said he didn’t break it. She must’ve been drinking or didn’t cop the bf was in the background eating. He literally was cutting up food on a plate with a fork in one hand and the waiter being blinded by the sun 😂

We all saw it. Unless Seif has grown a beard at 15 that is going grey, it was Azhole.

You are a Liar Melissa and you got caught by your own hand. Caught lying about him on your stories and breaking his fast in the day and also, he is NOT your husband. ANOTHER LIE.

@randomdublindude19 I hope your friend unfriended and blocked her.

• Haha

Seamus

Chatty Member
My god she does make me laugh first thing is the mornings😆
AZhole the hero!
No Tigs, I think you'll find that hero's are defined as people with noble qualities, your boyfriend certainly doesn't have any of these! There isn't enough days in a year for him to fast to repent for his sins. Riding you while his wife was pregnant with 3 young kids at home, let's not talk about his shady business dealings and the cherry on top is his inability to do the whole fast during his religions month of Ramadan( don't think his mosque would think him a hero either if we sent them your pic of him stuffing his face on hols! lol)
I think Melly you'd be better off going visiting your mum. There probably is more celebrations down in her house that the Monk got away with murder than there will be of Eid in your house🤣
Happy Eid Melly 😘

• Haha

Meteor09

Chatty Member
What grown ass woman or person would ask her where she gets her energy from? She spends her day lathering creams on herself and drinking FFS. As I said last week I think there's trouble in paradise 🤔

Reactions: 19

MeltsMeltsEverywhere

Goes to Marbs, spends her days in M&S, Zara home, taking pictures in public toilets and going to the cinema!
Unreal Holiday 🙈☀
I’d say she has serious Dune & Crescenzi withdrawals by now.

Reactions: 19