Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gerry o

VIP Member
Mel sits in her big black tractor, hat on, hair down and bet into her phone when she’s waiting for Hana. If she got out of the car and perhaps made an effort the other school parents would include her. I see her there regularly. She thinks she’s better than the rest of us 🙄
[/QUOTE
She has been working so hard the last few weeks 😂😂😂 almost wet myself laughing at that! She is comedy gold!!!!
Also is she a few months late with the exam papers 🤣🤣🤣 god love her she is so far removed from education it’s not even funny! Does she even realise her son is doing his junior exams next month not next year 🙄🙄🙄
I have a feeling it’s next year?

ginstahun

I find it really sad that he won’t give her the validation of being married when it clearly means that much to her. It’s cruel.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Yeh. Yeh a barber and hairdresser has been doing it over 30 years I’d say.
---

Sounds like she was squeezed in with whoever was available. About five people to achieve that effort. In between paying clients I’d say.
I think that's mad, she has never gone to her sister to get her hair done. How odd!!

getoutofhere

I
Home made chips. Fuck off tigs. As if you'd peel and chips potatoes to make home made chips 😂. I myself do make home made chips and burgers and everything else. And guess what? I own (mortgaged) my own home, had an actual legal marriage, work full time in a decent paying job, see my family at least twice a week, no court dates pending, bring my family on proper holidays so no hate coming from me just pure sympathy for you. Grow up and stop pretending 🙄
Well said 👏👏👏

Scout Finch

It’s all a load of lies and an act because his father and family own the mosque in Dublin. His father was pretty prominent in the community with some heavy ties to not so great people. I’d say dear old azhar is the shame of the family. He was probably putting on an act for years( although not a great one) to wait for some inheritance from the ould fella.
oh spill on the not so great people.