Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getoutofhere

She desperately had to get a shot of the creep before the holiday ended so secretly recorded him without it ever entering her stupid head that she was recording him eating during Ramadan in daylight!!!!! She’s a fucking knob!
And the question “can you spot the fake” yes we can Melissa, ALL OF THEM!!!!! All the bags, the hair, nails, eyebrows, even your fuc&ing marriage it’s all FAKE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Harper Riley

VIP Member
I’d feel sorry for her if I didn’t know how she really is. And have watched her spend years trying to pretend she has all this wealth and stuff purely to make other people feel bad about themselves so it makes her feel better about herself. Even when it’s all fake, If she thinks others thinks it’s real she feels good about herself. She has no idea what life is really about. Don’t think she cares. She cares to doll herself up constantly and flaunt fake designer gear. It’s hideous but funny to me. So yeh I’d almost feel sorry for her. But not quite. Or quiet as she’d say.

Reactions: 18

Peonyrose

VIP Member
What kind of sad bastard goes on holiday and takes photos of toilets?!!! At least her only friend Celine was with her.

• Haha

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Is it time for holiday bingo?
I'll start
Azhar in a headlock and the forced loved up photo
Fake natural tan
Fake everything
Oversized everything
Puffed out cheeks after food
Oodles of cocktails
Hana in the freezing pool with her super cute goggles
More booze
The so so funny handkerchief trick
House coats
Anything else?
How could you forget Seif's light up bag?!!

• Haha

Nkomoagogo

Hi Tigs. Give us a gaff tour will ye? Show us how you styled the boyfriends room! Does he have steps up to his bed or does he have bunk beds? Xoxo

• Haha
I just don't understand why she doesnt give up the ghost. she's on social media since the start like them all from the early Snapchat days, pippa, sue, Rosie, and they have all grown their following from nothing to 400k thousand on average. tignam has never went passed 42k since she started 7 years ago, it's fair to say she's not popular or relatable, she gets some freebies sent to her yes, but never gets invited to events, on PR stays, nothing. it seems to be a never ending circle of her sharing what she thinks will make people envious, reading here about herself, having a drink, getting thick and then having a passive aggressive rant, surely the negatives of her platform outweigh any benefits. it seems like a real burden in her life because you can see she's so desperatly wants to share her kids but keeps saying she can't because of the trolls yet shows the child in swimwear with her face covered. Where's the logic in that. That comment wasn't a troll, it was a sound thinking adult looking out for her but she's too vain and paranoid to see it

Pambono5

Chatty Member
My eyes must be deceiving me,but she's only gone the hours during down the road to visit her sick parents 🥳🥳🥳
How many months has it being now tigs 5/6 months maybe more that you've seen them. Of course in true tiggy style you have to show you've brought gifts. No amount of gifts will hide the fact you're a shit daughter!!
She actually went for the sisters birthday 😄
With a little family is everything post . Yeh everything but only every 6 months

• Haha

Nkomoagogo

I have never seen a 50 year old woman try to cling so desperately to her youth as this one. This is not self care its actually self obsession. But I get it, nobody else gives her the time of day so she has to validate herself. I think back to the tignam who lives in the penthouse, she had style, and was worth watching. Now all I feel is pity for her. If she actually said dya know what lads, we're broke, wer renting, he won't marry me and yes I rely too much on booze I'd find her a bit more relatable.

• Haha

uncleted

VIP Member
Her mother commented under an article on gerry hutch being found not guilty god she is scum
😂😂😂 this is exactly what I’m here for, you couldn’t make it up!
---
"Melly wants us to look at her fake Celine clutch, not her ma's comments on Gerry the Monk Hutch".
Fecking brilliant, she’ll die if she sees that thread title I haven’t laughed this much since someone came up with tidge and tiny Tim/lil daddy (2020?)

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
New thread suggestion

Tignam #28 MMB Sunny eating during Ramadan, she filmed Him but doesn't give a damn. LOVE

• Haha
I never understand why she doesn’t mention living in the apartment. It’s always close ups, where in the house she’d show the rooms.

Like if she said they had financial issues and moved into the apartment to get back on their feet or whatever I’d respect her for it and be like fair play.

I don’t recall her ever addressing the issue, although maybe I’m wrong. I think she originally said something like they were building a home in Foxrock but that disappeared into thin air too.

I would never judge anyone down on their luck even her. But she’s constantly trying to allude how wealthy they are when in fact if you move from a nice house to an apartment it’s usually a sign of financial struggles. Especially in the middle of the night. She’d probably get more followers if she was just honest about it.

I do feel sorry for her that her life is so empty that her instagram is her only outfit. Like she seems to have no one. Like no friends.

It’s like that saying “show me your friends and I can tell a lot about you”

She has none so I think that speaks volumes on who she is a person and the people over for dinner are “Her BF” friends not hers.

Reactions: 17

memyselfi

VIP Member
Is this fool for real. One story about the Muslim sisters of Eire and the homeless crisis, the next shot is her getting a huge hamper I was really expecting her to say she would donate it but no the greedy bitch would never. She should think about the homeless hungry children next time she flashes the Rolex and boasts about having 3 pairs of Hermes sandals. She is THICK and I am furious

Reactions: 17