Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratsout

VIP Member
I don’t know why you are all shocked he’s not following Ramadan rules. He’s certainly not a model Muslim. Nothing surprises me

Reactions: 15

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Haha. Somebody called the token date night dinner with the boyfriend. I. The black tights boots and skirt up her hole. 🤣🤣like clockwork.

• Haha
I’m surprised we haven’t seen her tag Circle K or Maxol at this point the way she’s going on tagging stores.

Funny enough she didn’t tag the Asian store she was in.. Is that because it’s not a luxury store Swigs? As for Thomas’s in Foxrock it’s just a corner store, in a nice area. I’ve been in many a times and I can only imagine what she said to him to get him to pose for a photo.

I’ve never gotten second hand embarrassment for someone before but after her stories today I have.
Absolutely pathetic, I’m so tempted to start commenting on her posts about her husband breaking his fast. 😂

• Heart

Melmcs

VIP Member
So Seif can't even use an air fryer? Jesus she is such an idiot. Pure fool. First thing kids should be taught is how to cook for themselves. She wants her kids to stay babies forever.

Not a good parenting skill. She is destroying those kids.

Jennymac

VIP Member
I really think she is so controlled by her little fella☹ always apologising for not being able to go to events, but what else is she doing?! She doesn’t work, has no hobbies, no sports or gym, doesn’t visit family. She’s not allowed to go, simply. Goes with having to sit in the back of the car as her male child is higher in the hierarchy than her. Goes with getting brought on holidays to golf resorts and abandoned with the youngest. Seriously dodgy vibes from the whole set up.
I honestly don't think he gives a crap what she does. I'd say she doesn't go to any events because she has fallen out with so many people she doesn't want to bump in to any of them

Jackjack38

VIP Member
View attachment 2110608
---

Could someone please tell me what's "exceptional" about that??????
Fecking deluded she is😆😅🤣
I'm no chef but Jesus this is as basic as hell.....
Because it's from Fallon and Byrne, like imagine tagging where you bought your tomatoes and feta just cause it's fallen and byrne and you want everyone to know you shop there.
I'm actually mortified for her. She thinks this makes people think she's so rich and posh, when it completely says the opposite

Melmcs

VIP Member
Her "cooking beautiful meals for her boys" were 3 dinners of some strange mush, a bit of fish, a caesar salad with an Egg ( don't forget she made the egg for extra protein) and some bruschetta. That was as much as she did for opening the fasts. Rest of time he took off to his family where I'm sure he got proper food and the other days were eating in Spain. During daylight. Breaking the rules as he is well used to.

Short Ramadan for Melly. You swear she was responsible for the parting of the waters the way she carries on. M&S should have the credit.

The mother is rough out. Melissa isn't far from licking it off a stone.

storminagcup

Chatty Member
Ran here to see yizzer comments on the prime. If she was in the US we'd know all about it . And yeah azhole wouldn't be let past pre clearance in Dublin with the reputation the baris have. She's fucking delusional but what's new eh. Nelly with the face like a melted welly. Classic

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I honestly cannot believe the show she puts on! With the ma idolizing the Monk and their cars being burnt out in their old estate…She can tag Fallon & Byrne until the cows come home the jig is up LOVE
The "Love" at the end of each sentence was passive aggressive.
There is no doubt she posted him eating, either she had had afew and didn't even realise she got him in the snap or she simply forgot that he was supposed to be fasting.
Maybe when they go on hols he doesn't adhere to the rules of Ramadan, whatever is the case, she caught herself out!!
That's the thing about posting so much of your private life for strangers, it's easy to get caught out on all the lies love!!

Iriseyegal

Oh I don't know about a book she bought, I missed that one. Doubt she read it. There just seems be a few "influencers discussing it a lot lately and a few gaining notoriety and more followers and re shares from it so she will definitely be next.
Im a few years away but getting close myself but one thing is for sure I will be getting info from my gp not the influencers or buying supplements they are shilling to "help" Yeah help their bank accounts
Well girls I'm 51 and HRT is a godsend, without it I'd be sticking forks in the eyes of my wonderful husband 😂
It's no joke hitting peri menopause and certainly it takes its toll. I'll tell ya what is worth its weight in gold is HRT and good friends to have a get together with. Not something Miss Mills would understand, I'd rather have a few wrinkles even though I'm told my skin is great than injections of "baby Botox" and bad lip fillers.
I've a full head of naturally thick hair, my eyes sparkle when I'm having fun with the family and friends coz we eat good food, I have the occasional drink and we always have fun!
That's what your 50's give you, an appreciation of good people and their presence.

• Heart

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Absolutely horrendous. I'm sorry but even looking at those bonds and the bigger bit stuck down, that would drive me insane. I can feel the itch already 🙈🙄each to their own but I couldn't deal with them. She's like mutton dressed as lamb with the long hair. Does nothing for her. And the fawning over herself and fingering her hair 🤢 what's with grabbing a bunch of it and squeezing it, I can't....

• Sick

Melmcs

VIP Member
Melissa. Melissa. Melissa.

How many times do we need to tell you. You are NOT married to a Muslim man. He is your partner/boyfriend. He is not and will never be your husband.

Stop the lies. Or show us the wedding pics or Cert.

Oh wait............

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Mel educating her audience about all things Ramadan. Lol!!!

And why does she talk like a teen, "How insane is this bag?", can a bag be insane? Eh I don't think so!!! "OMG need!!!", no you don't need, you want because you buy into trends and fads. Like she's nearly 50 lads.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That video she put up yesterday of colleagues in a job fasting in support of their friend, that was so strange, she doesn't do it in support of her son or her boyfriend.

Nopatience

VIP Member
I think it’s hilarious that she offers herself up as an expert on Ramadan and if the truth be told she hates every minute of having to cook for the boyfriend.

Tazzie

Chatty Member
Hi Melly we see you Love!!!! sending a message to herself calling her page educational & she can’t even spell!!! Its a device Melissa you moron. Definitely a rant on the way!!!! The stupid childish emoji, whats up Melly you 2 plastered to show your own face? the hair/wig must be all messy & the big old fake eyelashes prob hanging off😫 utter fool
of a woman…how can anyone spend their day being completely fake? she is just lying to herself every single day, so delusional.
Might be time for me to comment again, that usually is a precursor to a rant but I’m far to busy getting my nails done in Mink 😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
oh dear, Swigs must be drunk and annoyed about something judging by the latest story, which I might add I saw the can of fuck off spray is about as funny as a toothache and was being shared by absolute losers looking for attention on Facebook about 7 years ago. she couldn't be sharp or funny if she tried.

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
Leave it to her, head off on a holiday and spend it in the Spanish equivalent of Dundrum.
You can take the girl out of Dundrum but you can’t take Dundrum out of the girl 😂😂😂😂 trust her to find an M&S to buy overpriced Easter eggs for her Muslim kids