Tignam #27 MMB lotions and potions and oodles of notions, please buy my stockkkk so I can live in b'rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Lollyloulou for the most liked thread title in the last thread.

To receap, Melly is still a pain, still a lush, still thinks the sun shines out of her arse (especially after her Clonic) and is about to jet off on a (golfing) holiday.

As you were.

First time setting up a thread so be gentle with me please :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There are many things to be devastated about in life but not being able to open your partners fast for a night, is not one of them. She puts the mel into melodramatic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hazzard ran a mile to his Brother's house rather than have Miss Mills "open his fast"
The only thing she's opening is another bottle of 🍷
That child needs half that hair cut, it's weighing her down. I'd say it's heavier than the child herself.
Usual ding dong, in having pasta and alcohol in DTC on a Saturday. I'd rather be at home here with the washing machine going and the housework being tackled.
She seriously needs to look at her behaviour. She's out of control. There's a rant due any day now. She's brewing 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Hana is what 9/10 she doesn't need a ipad for a hair cut 🤦🏼‍♀️and defo needs loads taken off it its like rats tails

Reactions: 13
Presumably when her mother is so vain and obsessed with looks tells her the longer it is the more beautiful she looks 🙄
I actually didn't even consider this. Poor child will grow up with so many issues.

Reactions: 7
Does rules not apply for her kids what part your not allowed on scooter don't you understand?? Why does she treat her like a baby well able to walk around her 2nd home dundrum

Melly is just SUCH A GAS TICKET!!! Playing an April Fool’s on Ahzar. Ahahahaha…I am weak with laughter. So funny. So so funny. Insane, even.
Obviously, she must think Ahzar is on the same intellectual level as herself…i.e as thick as splattered pig tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does rules not apply for her kids what part your not allowed on scooter don't you understand?? Why does she treat her like a baby well able to walk around her 2nd home dundrum
So annoying she used to be on wheelies in dundrum and now a bloody scooter they are so ignorant. Surprised she didn’t bring the daughter to get her tash waxed in dundrum along with the haircut and tacky nails

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤣🤣still no cooking. She’s at home drinking out of her candle holder with some rosemary stuck in it to try and be fancy. A fancy alcoholic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The stupid tiny emoji on the lower part of the child’s face to SPECIFICALLY show off the eyelashes 🫢 next slide some shite about all the messages about the eyelashes. How completely vacuous and shallow is this woman? She will ruin that poor child, totally. I know she’s been dubbed verucca here, and her stupid mother only shows her entitled D4 tendencies, but she’s just a kid, and does not deserve the future that her alco mother is preparing her for.
(I personally also think that the child is deprived proper food. Mom wants her thin and stylish and instagrammy 🤷‍♀️ )

The stupid tiny emoji on the lower part of the child’s face to SPECIFICALLY show off the eyelashes 🫢 next slide some shite about all the messages about the eyelashes. How completely vacuous and shallow is this woman? She will ruin that poor child, totally. I know she’s been dubbed verucca here, and her stupid mother only shows her entitled D4 tendencies, but she’s just a kid, and does not deserve the future that her alco mother is preparing her for.
(I personally also think that the child is deprived proper food. Mom wants her thin and stylish and instagrammy 🤷‍♀️ )
100% yes it was to show off the lashes. Uhm yeh she takes after her fathers side of the family. The fifth born had a Tash at 12. She’s had tho. Thinks we are all stupid. Tiny emojis. She’s dying to show them off and isn’t allowed. Lol

Reactions: 5
The child got a terrible haircut. It's choppy and gapped. Her hair is very heavy for her frame.

Reactions: 2
Miss Mills is going 2 be a very lonely woman when her daughter hits teenage years & wont want 2 hang out with her Mother anymore, she will
want 2 be with her friends out & about. Or will
Melly guilt the poor child in2 still hanging out with her every Sat? wldnt suprise me seeing as she has zero friends in her life.

Reactions: 5
The child is nearly 10. I think its around May. My 10 year old picks out her own clothes, she would go mad if I bought her whole holiday wardrobe and she loves a trip to Penney's when she gets pocket money.
She seems very babyish

Reactions: 10
That child needs that hair cut up to below her shoulder. She looks malnourished and the hair leaves her looking worse.
As for the holiday clothes, Miss Mills is dressing her like she'd dress herself.
No one gives a rats what your packing for yourself or that child.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.