Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennymac

VIP Member
They have been going there over 25 years mel azhars 4th born is barely 25 so u are going there while he was still married 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Meteor09

Chatty Member
I had a gander on her Depop and shes actually selling a gaff coat with no belt for €35 🙈 the notions why in the name of God would you think someone would want to pay that for her tat

• Haha
  • Wow

Nopatience

VIP Member
What she doesn’t post is far more telling than what she does. They never do anything as a couple and lately she seems to be with my Hana and he seems to be with Seif. By controlling the purse strings he controls her.

• Heart

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Tigs in the new squat for the week hiding behind plants and blurred backgrounds while daddy is on the golf course as usual. Be home in time to feed at sundown and stick a napkin over his face to avoid looking at the lush getting bollocks drunk In front of the kids.

• Haha

Seamus

Chatty Member
Wow - How on earth do you find time to BAKE on top of all that?!

👏👏👏👏👏
I'm so used to it now doing it years, that I can wip up brown bread or a dozen queen cakes while making the dinner! I never mind baking as I find it easy ( i actually love baking cakes etc for friends), it's the daily dinner prep, peeling veg etc that I get well sick of. I will say i batch cook for around 4 days on Sundays so its easier when I come home from work and also have extra frozen for days I'm not well. Tis all about planning ahead with me, i have to plan cause I don't know how I'll be each day. When im good I make the most of it. I'm no wonder woman believe me, just trying my best like everyone else and getting on with it!

• Heart

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
She’s an absolute B1TCH no doubt about it. She is 100% slagging Britney - directing people to look at her and laugh. The post isn’t funny. She’s an absolute weapon. All about looks and appearance for her.

Remember the time she was SO GRATEFUL that Hana didn’t have to get glasses like Seif. She didn’t want her to have to wear glasses and hide her beautiful face.

Total MEAN GIRL 🤢

Peonyrose

VIP Member
How sad, she went out for her birthday with ‘friends’…except they were Ahzar’s friends…and they were really celebrating his friend’s birthday. The choice of restaurant was probably Ahzar’s as well. Her life just seems so lonely.

midmom

Well this post will either send her off on a rant or she'll play the victim and claim she's forever being trolled.
Went looking for the post and of course she has it taken down which only makes her look worse because the person said that’s what she would do! She literally proved the point that nobody can write anything honest or have an opinion as it’ll be deleted! So only flattering posts allowed Ms Mills is that it? She would have been better off replying rather than deleting! She’s just made a bigger tit of herself but is too stupid to realise it! Loads and loads of people read it and and are now howling that she took the bait and deleted! And actually that photo is totally inappropriate, imagine some pweirdo looking at her page, it’s scary how she’s using her child for content and likes 🤬

Harper Riley

VIP Member
@Harper Riley what’s the story with her fake marriage? Why does she think she is really married?
She knows she isn’t. She had a blessing that nobody even went to. Nothing is legal. I assume he did that to shut her up and now she likes to imagine it’s real. I mean whatever your into Melissa but you know the truth. I don’t know why she does it. Shame ? Wants to feel equal to the wife ? More than likely wants to make people from where she comes from think that she’s married and did well for herself lol. Insecure.I’d say she looks down on people not married with kids and wasn’t getting it legally, so settled for what he’d give and that’s a fake marriage, so she could go around saying my husband. It’s all very funny yet sad. Nobody really cares who is or is not married, but when your dealing with somebody that’s so full of shit like her, who’s a miserable evil bitch I’ll call her out on that insecurity in a second. She knows the truth so it kills her everyone else knows too. She’ll never address it.

Fatface

VIP Member
Mel I know you read here so repeat after me “putting a tiny emoji over my daughters face while showing her in her swimsuit on a public account does not protect her!”

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
I'm going to hell but hana voice goes through me and melissa to be honest no-one really cares how special hana is 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Nopatience

VIP Member
The woman who lives in over sized everything matched with a puffer, baseball cap and fake bags should avoid commenting on what other people wear.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Just to let us know her son has friends. I can assure her boys will inhale any food you put in front of them and wouldn’t know sunflower oil from bio oil

• Haha

Eimer O Reilly

Tidge’s rented car must be ruined from putting all that make up on… foundation fingerprints on the leather… good job she managed to get the BMW badge in the background just so we know what car she rents!!! She is so obvious & predictable! Could she not just put her make up on in the toilets when she gets to ‘work’… maybe they are porta-loos and not fit for her fake insta photos!

Meteor09

Chatty Member
Anyone else wear their sunglasses in the office? Nope didn't think so.
Mind you that's not a real office is it.

• Haha