Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Its a luxury not everyone can afford it ha ha ha boozy swigs what a narcissist u are. And also , you don't go out because you have no friends. U can only afford it because you're giving blowjobs to a leprechaun from Pakistan 😝
I might not be able to afford the “luxury” of having my fabulous hotel quality sheets washed. I can however afford mortgage repayments tigs. How’s that going for you tigs? Still in the squat that was only a temporary 3 month thing until the forever home??

Reactions: 22

Peonyrose

VIP Member
It’s ok folks, she is giving us poors a a lesson in cheaper perfume (because not everyone can spend €100 on a bottle of perfume, after all) and straw bags and dupe designer shoes from Ahzar’s family’s online shop. We are so blessed to have Melissa Mills advising us goys. Us silly poors with our mortgages and friends and real jobs.

• Haha

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
Like how is she not embarrassed sending Hana into school in a white dress like the more I think about it and look at the pics it’s cringeworthy🙈imagine not caring about all the other kids who made their communion and hana arrives making a mockery of it all would love some of the parents to be here!
She's so horribly conceited. Making out Hana wanted this, it's all for her own gratification & nothing else. So pathetic

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
It’s pitiful that the only validation the child can expect to receive is from strangers online based on appearance. The actual communion kids would have been told by family and friends face to face in a social setting. Comments from strangers is just a tad creepy
I find it disturbing how aware of social media her young daughter is. A child should not be looking to share her life with strangers online like that. Melissa is always saying 'Hana wanted to show you this...' if she was my child I'd be telling her she can't post stuff to strangers, it's dangerous.

Does anyone else remember a while ago Melissa was giving out that she was going to have to tell Hana about the critical comments online and how upset Hana would be? Like WHY would you do that to your child? And the criticism was levelled at Melissa, not the child!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

getoutofhere

Spotted Tigs shopping solo today in Dundrum. I had to take a double take when I saw her as I couldn’t believe how different she looks in reality! Let’s just say she needs those filters 🫣 she looks nothing like what she wants us to believe she looks like! She has a really squashed nose and her chin is very unusual and curls up towards her very lumpy lips! She also looks exhausted, caked in makeup and black rings under her eyes! When she’s promoting cosmetic procedures with filters on its very misleading as it’s obviously not working for her!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
That is terrifying. Sweet Lord above what the f€ck is she teaching this child. I’m flabbergasted by that. Take a bow Mel, you have outdone yourself today

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Agree with you all, this is pretty low even for her and unfortunately I think she actually did say all those things to the child because when they were doing the party bags didn't the child ask her to show "them" what she had done, so she's already aware of the validation that comes through the phone from strangers.
It's despicable and dangerous behaviour that the same-sex parent is encouraging this type of dysfunctional behaviour at 9 years old, the most influential person in that little girls life and she's done very little to protect her in her formative years. She is exploiting and infantilising her in such a weird way with the cut up baby food and divider plates and treating her like a toddler. Such a fucking weird family dynamic there, all kinds of fucked up and it's going to be very interesting to see this develop as they all age. Yes Melissa, ageing is inevitable no matter how much Co2 you pump under your epidermis. It's like looking at a real time case study!

• Heart

Harper Riley

VIP Member
My two scents. I don’t give a shit that she put her in a white dress for the photo. But the state of what she chose for her. The heroin chic look went out in the 90s. The dress was huge inappropriate and not cute on her at all. From all the pretty little dresses she could have chosen. Also agree with a poster above she could have just put her in a nice simple dress white if she wanted who cares And sent her into school but she went all out with a big poof trying to be high fashion dress and put it all over Instagram for content. It was all for herself and her content and not for the child. Cried thank you for making me beautiful is either the greatest load of shit or a lot to be worried about. End of the day she’s a child and tigs is a cunt

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Boo hoo, poor Mel. Let's pray for her.
Her engagement is shite because her content is shite, simples!!!
My Hana, horseriding, hours getting hair, nails, injectables, moaning about how to fit it all in, moaning about trolls, rubbing creams into her face, sitting in her car talking shite, blowing into her phone, drinks, cheers to this, cheers to that, talking about her hair, cooking pasta with a fork, first born, second born, lying on her couch, drinking, talking about her hair. It’s soooooo repetitive, she doesn't do reels, or anything exciting. It's a case of same stuff different day with her.
I watch her stories because I actually can't believe the carry of a woman heading into her 50's.

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Blaming the braces on the fact she’s slurring her words, eh the wine glass is visible to your left there! And sorry but the expression ‘once I get the kids down I’ll show you’ WTF?!?! - people with actual babies/small children say this. Your ‘first born’ is 13/14 YEARS OLD!! Lunatic

• Haha
Why would anyone have mixed emotions about the wedding she’s going on about? It doesn’t effect us in any way. Weird. This is what happens to middle aged women who have no friends isn’t it?

• Haha

Napamermaid

Is she a hooker.
Really??
Those boots....
Does azher like that look...
Jesus her poor son

Also if she didnt want hana to be left out why not include her as a catholic if it meant so much
Why make her a muslim
Your one or the other. Thats like me donning a head scarf yoke and fasting for ramadam cause mary next door is and i feel left out
Shes a gobshite. Pure and utter

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
It's so bizarre to me that she would make such a fuss out of First holy communion when it has absolutely nothing to do with her child, she is Muslim they don't celebrate it. How very odd, it's very much about Mel and not Hana and how she doesn't want her to not have a special day too for no other reason than she is spoilt and I'm not directing the spoilt comment at the kid.

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
Working class here too and my dad was a very intelligent man and gave me a huge interest from a young age in education and current affairs. I hate that Ireland still seems to have a very old fashioned idea of class. The likes of Jessica O’Mahony (as an example off the top of my head) is a middle class solicitor and is now a hun selling her kids for content on Instagram too. And as for working hard, the hardest workers in my corporate job are the cleaners and maintenance staff but they’ve not been lucky enough to have the opportunity than many. Anyway, sorry for derailing, back to Miss Piggy 🤪
Absolutely, class is irrelevant as it should be. Regardless of where Melissa is from she's a f***ing idiot, we all agree on that.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Oh no! Her views are down! And its because Instagram changed their methods and NOT because she is an insufferable dick!
Also, Irish people don’t care about the English royal family Melly, because of history. Look it up. Actually, Pakistanis aren’t too fond of them either, also because of history. Kisses X

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
She's ALIVE after her night on the tiles. Jesus they went for an early bird and were home by 8. It probably took her longer to get the boots off than it did to eat the dinner.

• Haha

memyselfi

VIP Member
A coffee to sober her after what I presume is an Aperol spritz ?!
Yup this isn’t the first time she’s had a drink and drove home from Dundrum.. and there’s absolutely no way she is getting the luas as she would have a good 15 minute walk to the nearest luas stop and she doesn’t walk unless it’s around M&S…
Even one drink is too much these days I’m sorry, if you are driving you don’t drink, big bugbear of mine

• Heart

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
She looks like Baby Jane in the dress - look that one up Tigs.

I can understand her lack of awareness around Internet safety regarding Hana because she has the iq of a gnat. I do struggle with her actually believing we're all interested in seeing more of Hana - more than our own children but then the iq of a gnat pops up again.

It's rare to see that extreme level of vanity displayed in today's spectacle, its all so self serving.
Next stop munchausen

• Haha