Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
It’s all just so insulting, isn’t it? Reducing a religion to materialism again. I wonder what did Ahzar’s family make of it all? He is away so that’s why she was allowed do it, I suppose. The woman is certifiably insane.

Reactions: 19

midmom

People are seeing EVERY SINGLE STORY! Nothing to do with Instagram! No engagement because people don’t like lies being told to us about all the millions of DM’s about what perfumes should we buy? What bags we should buy? Show us a screen shot then hun because if even one person had messaged you about any of that shite you’d have it up in a nano second! And stop that blowing out your mouth like you’re exhausted shite, you look like a feckin eejit! So lethargic from getting my hair done and my nails done and my arse done! There are good hardworking women who work shift work, nights, full time looking at your pathetic content about how you’re trying to balance a frickin 14 year old and a pretend job! This is why you have no engagement no likes! They look at your stories in disbelief about disconnected you are from normal Irish women!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The treatments are coming thick and fast in a desperate bid to stay relevant. Who wants to hear about somebodies colonic, seriously!!!

Reactions: 18

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Us poors have to do our own washing. And buy our body moisturisers in Boots and Dunnes.
I tell my husband every night that I wish I were Melissa instead of being able to go for lunch with friends and paying a mortgage on our house and work a real job. I don’t have time to slither around in oils at 11 am…what am I doing wrong?!!!😭😭😭

• Haha

Harper Riley

VIP Member
In real life you should see the back of her hair. It’s matted. Needs a good brush. She spends so much time draping the wig over her shoulders, she forgets about the back. Her face is very odd shaped. If she had hooked up with azhar in the typical way, twenty odd years on you’d be comfortable in your own skin by now. But she knows how she got him and is terrified of looking old. Not that there would be much competition for him.
The hair thing drives me nuts. All the hair to the front And looks like shite at the back. It’s a metaphor for everything she is really. Smoke And mirrors. zero substance.

She is giving out that no one is seeing her stories , yet hundreds and hundreds responded to a STORY poll to say they couldn’t see her stories !!!!
I see who’s stories I want to see. Gas blaming Instagram.

She loves saying how she knows things she has are not in everyone’s budget, like loves saying it. Humble brag letting on she’s being helpful to the paupers. Fuck off. Not in yours either hun, if you didn’t beg for everything for free. And if you paid your bills. Plenty of people have much more than this one And don’t talk like this. Holy shit.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Irishmammy

I would say the child is a victim of her . I can’t imagine H being invited to any parties because they would have had to invite her insufferable mother . So instead she got to have her own special day in H&M trying on bucket hats . Communion is no big deal , but Christ on an E bike , they spend every waking hour in that place .

I have an odd drink.....has both Cocktails and wine with her lunch on a Sunday with her kids and Muslim husband. She looks half cut in the back of the car rubbing hanas face. has her face covered with a butterfly in 2 stories and the rest of them her face is visible. strange behaviour

InstaHunDone

Am I the only one who finds Mel's comment under the pic more disturbing than the pic itself or even the dress?!

Extremely disturbing how poor Hana is being conditioned by Mel's 'beauty' standards at such a young age. I sincerely hope it was Mel exaggerating that she was almost crying.

It's wrong on so many levels. My heart breaks a little bit for her 💔

Attachments

• Sad

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
A backless dress. For an 8 year old. And she’s Muslim. But dressed in a communion style dress. I just… 🥴😑
Make it make sense!

This woman is so messed up its actually beyond a joke. I thought she was keeping her children off Instagram to protect them from "strangers on the Internet". A wise move. But that excludes when she wants to show her in her swimsuit on holidays with a tiny heart emoji covering her nose or when she has her(Muslim child) dressed up in a ridiculous white communion dress to show her its really important how you look and that strangers on Instagram think you look beautiful. I can't wait to show hana your beautiful comments and gets the child to thank them and blow them a kiss. She's too thick to see how ridiculous she is and the bottom line is its OK for strangers to comment how beautiful they are, she doesn't mind that.

Why would she show hana those comments, why would she make her so aware strangers are commenting on how she looks. Send it to your mother and sister Swigs.

• Heart

Jox

Chatty Member
What the hell is a CLO-ONIC lads?
god she’s dim. Dim but with a confident voice. Reminds me of years ago, I was in University with Vogue Williams, she was asked a question by a lecturer and gave a very confident, loud, detailed answer. Lecturer said “you are completely and utterly wrong, but it was delivered with the confidence of someone who knew what they were talking about”.

• Haha

captainkirk

Chatty Member
This fool never ceases to amaze me with her stupidity. She’s ‘devastated’ apparently about people not seeing her stories on Instagram. Devastated. Not a bit dramatic. Plenty of other things in this world are devastating. Instagram is not one of them. Clown

• Heart

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
That wagging of the finger after berating the lack of views makes me want to lunge in and bite it off. She is condescending, snotty and completely self unaware as to regular folk so us regular folk has switched off from her stupid boring old shit.

She is probably shadow banned for her non declaration of freebies too.

Told you before Tigs, PR product on stories will get you reported.

Use your hashtags and AFs. FFS. The more important and bigger Instahuns get reported for the same so you are a nobody so do it.

Maybe then people might remember you.

But I doubt it.
I've a sore finger from all the reporting... all the ciera lambert ones, all the clear skin ones. She literally puts collab on the end story, its supposed to be on every single story Tig. Anything I can report I will. Fraud/Scam. And she will moan that its not empowering women :rolleyes: no, you need to learn the 'rules' and do it right, most of the others get it right - the odd mistake here and there is fine, but with this one its constant. Its the begging, the bragging, 'I know you awwwll love my content and my recommendations'... or its when she gets so angry that people aren't engaging, or thousands watching but no one commenting etc.. is that not saying something?! "I put sooo much effort into doing these for YOU, how very dare you not like ittttt" - no one asked you to honey...

Napamermaid

Tiggy wiggy pissed as a fart, monday to sunday has it down to a fine art. Poor azhars morto regrets shacking up with this tart

• Haha
  • Heart

Melmcs

VIP Member
Such a nasty woman. No empathy for anyone but expects it in bucket loads for herself.

Back flogging robes and lamenting Boritious holiday again.

Nobody wants to see your cheap costume jewellery or rotten green shoes you didnt wear. One head and 20 pairs of fake sunglasses. Ridiculous content.

Last edited:

getoutofhere

Another self care day. Like WTF! Does she ever do anything with her kids, throw your fucking hair up in a bun and get out with those kids before they are grown up and are running for the hills as far away from you as possible!

• Heart

midmom

If I see that how to pack your bags into bags into bags reel again I’ll poke my eyes out!!!!!

• Haha

Balooba

VIP Member
Yes she is still in the flat. Not sure if she is paying rent as it would be unusual for them to pay bills. 🤔 They don't like to. She is still as vain as ever but actually getting worse. This week has been particularly bad for old Tigs. Lots for her to be ranting about as she has made a twat of herself again as usual. # Colonicsandcommuniondresses
Colonics and communion dresses should be in the next thread title 😂

• Haha