Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will someone tell Mel the Moron that ‘insane’ is not a flattering adjective. (That means a describing word Melly-ask Verrucca).

Reactions: 4
What's the point in blocking out the child's face when you can almost see her knickers in that boomerang in the cinema.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many bathrooms is she trying to imply they have?🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣She lives in a palace don’t you know! That’s why she identifies with the royals across the water!

😂😂 exactly spotted that as well!! good for you Mel u wont run out of bathrooms to slither around in your slithering dressing gown.
That are on a huge markdown because no one’s buying…

Reactions: 8
Top Gun??? Is that a suitable for kids movie?
I actually saw the movie and I would say it’s fine for kids - no swearing etc… However, is it suitable for kids on a beautiful sunny day?! I would say that defies common sense 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Their wealth I’d imagine.
Yeah I would say so, she seems to idolise anyone that has enormous wealth, it doesn't matter if they are total dicks as long as they have heaps of money, The McGregor's, The Kardashians, The Royals!! Pathetic really!!

Reactions: 16
Spotted Tigs shopping solo today in Dundrum. I had to take a double take when I saw her as I couldn’t believe how different she looks in reality! Let’s just say she needs those filters 🫣 she looks nothing like what she wants us to believe she looks like! She has a really squashed nose and her chin is very unusual and curls up towards her very lumpy lips! She also looks exhausted, caked in makeup and black rings under her eyes! When she’s promoting cosmetic procedures with filters on its very misleading as it’s obviously not working for her!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
A day free from kids and work and where does she choose to go? A packed sweaty DTC AGAIN.

Perfect day to ring up a friend and say fancy a spot of lunch, instead herself and her phone had a lovely lunch together. Tragic!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Spotted Tigs shopping solo today in Dundrum. I had to take a double take when I saw her as I couldn’t believe how different she looks in reality! Let’s just say she needs those filters 🫣 she looks nothing like what she wants us to believe she looks like! She has a really squashed nose and her chin is very unusual and curls up towards her very lumpy lips! She also looks exhausted, caked in makeup and black rings under her eyes! When she’s promoting cosmetic procedures with filters on its very misleading as it’s obviously not working for her!!
Great description. This is exactly what she looks like. The bet in nose And huge chin. Very witchy. 40lbs of makeup.

A day free from kids and work and where does she choose to go? A packed sweaty DTC AGAIN.

Perfect day to ring up a friend and say fancy a spot of lunch, instead herself and her phone had a lovely lunch together. Tragic!
I was sitting here looking and thinking. Not a friend in the world, and when I almost feel sorry for her I remember what a horrible cow she is to people and the crappy things she’s said and done to people I know and go ahhh yes. That’s why you’re alone hun.

Reactions: 9

Exactly it’s embarrassing that she has such a vacant life prior to COVID I would be in Dundrum 3-4 days a week…. now maybe once a month I’m allergic I much prefer walks and fresh air and just shop online!!!! Waste of a beautiful day going to DTC..inside she must be very lonely… outside her family no one gives a f@*k about her

Reactions: 11
Its funny because I can see a concerted effort from her regarding spelling lately due to being laughed at here, yet she cannot use A and AN properly!
‘AN’ before a vowel Melly loveen. It makes you look very dim. The royals would not approve. Kisses X

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.