Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Can we leave it there now with the derailing. @Pollygowlface You've posted to have your say and you've had it now. Agree to disagree. I also find it completely disingenuous that you find it's ok to join Tattle in order to read and have a good nosy at everyone else's bitching but then also bitch about said bitching because it's an opinion different to yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
They way she talks about sharing her daughter with strangers, it’s really odd and weird. Does she really think people take pleasure in viewing her daughter like that. It’s like she is offering her up as a sacred sacrifice. Melissa is one whacky individual
I found this outrageous too. She is literally putting the wants of the audience (strangers) above the needs of her child.

What kind of weirdos would be messaging her saying they miss seeing Hana on stories??? Major red flags 🚩🚩

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Mel Boy and Ronners are wondering why only Fools and Tattlers work? :)

Only Fools and Horses Clean Closing Theme (With Lyrics) - YouTube

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

I've got some half priced gaff coats, gotta keep the squat afloat,
Fake swag, eyebags, don't you know I love to brag,
On the beg, oil slick legs, gimme wine I'll drink a keg,
FemFresh wipes for my bush, Clonics for my tush,
I'm a lush lush lush lush lush lush lush!
No rent paid, miniscule tv,
No wedding ring, no alimony,
Got my knock off bags from Vinny de Paul,
Bought a rolex fresh from a market staaaaaaaaalll!
God bless DTC Moore Street,
Viva missing teeth,
Long live cheaters who cheat,
C'est magnifique, in the back seat,
Buy my used dicktogs from my on-line boutique,
DTC Moore Street, DTC Moore Street, DTC Moore Street...........

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
You my friend are comedy GOLD!!! 😂 😂 🙌

I cant get over the difference in her face either , it's really obvious in the recent salon photos. I reckon she gets fillers in her cheeks too. But I feel so sorry for her genuinely, I teach my children about the how social media is misleading with filters and editing and there she is, a mother of two young kids and does this. This lady has bigger issues than we will ever know about .. I have no issue with anyone's genuine appearance, be kind and all that , but don't try to hide it and pretend you are someone you are not
Imagine... just IMAGINE being in the hairdressers and getting your shampoo and holding the phone up to eye ride yourself and take pics, while someone is washing your hair... and you not being 15.... I just cant..... :rolleyes:🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
Hey Mel! So I’m actually from Foxrock, grew up there. Don’t have to fake the accent (which I actually try to hide lol) I also got extremely lucky and still live in foxrock. My parents are just around the corner and I see them every day because I actually value family and a number of my siblings and my husbands siblings live in the same area. Do you know what though Mel? We as women worked for our own careers and didn’t just suck some “rich” married man’s &&&& to get where we are. We could have got to where we are on our own. It’s just lovely that we happened to find someone equally as lovely to join us.
Point is…. We value education. And we did it by ourselves. No woman needs a man to fulfill her or provide for her. Unless…

• Heart

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
Hanna said Mom's are here just to be servants for their children ??
Such an odd mindset for a 9 year old to have and verbalise. She didn't lick that off the stones.
The dynamics are so strange in that home

• Wow

Pambono5

Chatty Member
IF she had received her invite, she would have had content all week getting ready for it. Like every other insta hun. No bloody way did she turn it down.
She's done more prep for it this week with all the appointments than the huns that were actually invited 😆

• Haha

Purplepot

VIP Member
Dressed up like her idol Leonie hann. Oversized to look edgy or whatever. Just highlights her tiny frame. Totally inappropriate for a sacrament ceremony she isn’t taking but wants to feel included in. I actually despair for kids of insta saddos

Jackjack38

VIP Member
This is mental, Mel catch yourself on like!!!!!! This is such a weird thing to say, strangers love her, WTF!!!!!!??????
Tigs is actually messed up in the head.

uncleted

VIP Member
I got the feeling the whole communion song and dance was her unconsciously projecting not having her own big day. The obsession with interiors is down to her not having a forever home and the (fake) and real toiletry bags fill her void of having no close relationships with family or friends. She knocks back the wine every evening to distract herself from this and reinforce her belief that she’s successful. Anyone can order 2K worth of stock from a magazine and sew a tag into it, I’m convinced MMB is just a charade as well.

getoutofhere

That dress is awful. It’s too big, the material is so cheap looking and the open back with the child’s bones sticking out is just sick! Omg what was she thinking. Making an absolute joke of a religious ceremony! Making a eejit out of her daughter.
I’d love to have been a parent at the school gate when Tigs rocked up and Hana jumped out this morning! I’d say there were serious sniggers and whispers 😂😂😂
Tigs you are an absolute fool!!!!!

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I love when she goes mad ranting, it's brilliant!
I nearly pissed myself when she said filters are necessary 'fun' :ROFLMAO: She left them off for 1 x story and right back to Coconut or whatever filter she uses to look less like an old soak. I'm going to message the salon to tell them that potential customers cannot get an idea of how the treatments are working on Melissa Mills because all her stories have filters. She should show a before and after in filterless daylight so potential customers get a sense of how the expensive treatment works in reality.
And Melissa, you're roasting because you're menopausal. The thermostat isn't broken in the leased BMW.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

memyselfi

VIP Member
her daughter is being taught that life is all superficial and you have to be thin/pretty and have things. Sick

Gerry o

VIP Member
Like how is she not embarrassed sending Hana into school in a white dress like the more I think about it and look at the pics it’s cringeworthy🙈imagine not caring about all the other kids who made their communion and hana arrives making a mockery of it all would love some of the parents to be here!

Nopatience

VIP Member
Moaning about no engagement and then proceeds to tell everyone if they don’t like her stories don’t watch them she is some numpty
1655318112934.png

• Haha

luckydog

Chatty Member
WTF is wrong with this woman? Seriously I don’t get it, parading her daughter in a communion dress (which is rotten & as for the socks 🫣) this is just beyond embarrassing for this little girl, she’s not catholic she didn’t make her communion, why the hell is she sending her in for a communion photo? does she not realise that little girls can be absolute bitches? & could easily say to Hana why are u in a communion dress etc etc, all because her stupid mother wants 2 dress her up like an antique doll, go away Melissa of all the stupid things you have said & posted online this is the worst.

• Heart

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Ah lads I only mentioned my nice kitchen coz I knew it'd piss her off 😂 She thinks we're all beneath her and jealous of her. I'm sure all of us have things she desperately wants, be it a successful job/business, an education, real friends, a husband, a stable roof over the kids' heads... The list goes on.

Her whole life is smoke and mirrors, if it annoys her that we have what she wants then I'm here for it 😂

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
She is pimping out her daughter for engagement. No other way of looking at it. She says she would kill for her kids, ya ok. But putting her 8 yr old on the gram isnt opening her up to weirdos?? No one has missed Veruca. Her kids shouldnt be on the Gram at all. Im still shocked at her lack of awareness regarding kids privacy and safety. So desperate for views and comments so she sells out her daughter. She is a disgusting piece of shit. Lowest of the low and the knacker she really is.

With a shiny satellite forehead on her in the car, she looks a state. She will be the talk of the Whatsapp group tonight from the Moms. No one bothers with her and its clear why.

She has ruined that child with her carryon and that prick of a BF needs to step in. She needs an intervention because I actually think she is crazy. Absolutely nuts this woman is.

Melmcs

VIP Member
Awful dress. Tacky and completely inappropriate for a achool communion photo. That child look under nourished. Tigs has lost the half brain cell she had through her colon the other other day. Why would you buy age 10 when the kid isnt even 9?

Tigs has finally outdone herself, adamant Veruca was going dressed as a communion girl. Just to keep her narcissistic mother happy. I can just see all the other Mums rolling their eyes and sniggering so I hope Tigs knows she just humiliated her child today. She is a terrible selfish cow of a mother. No decent one would do this to their child. None.