Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So shes after posting about the "special" day Hannah had today as it was her class Communion which shes not part of.....
And where is this "special" day..Dundrum Shopping Centre🤣🤣That shes in every second day!!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So shes after posting about the "special" day Hannah had today as it was her class Communion which shes not part of.....
And where is this "special" day..Dundrum Shopping Centre🤣🤣That shes in every second day!!!!
It was gorgeous out today. She could have taken her out for breakfast or packed up a little picnic and taken her to the zoo, the beach, Glendalough, Blessington Lakes, Phoenix Park, Malahide Castle... Literally ANYWHERE except a shopping centre that she's in nearly every weekend anyway.

• Heart
So block the kids face in stories but place it permanently on your grid. Wtf am I missing besides she’s dumb as a rock.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hey Mel! So I’m actually from Foxrock, grew up there. Don’t have to fake the accent (which I actually try to hide lol) I also got extremely lucky and still live in foxrock. My parents are just around the corner and I see them every day because I actually value family and a number of my siblings and my husbands siblings live in the same area. Do you know what though Mel? We as women worked for our own careers and didn’t just suck some “rich” married man’s &&&& to get where we are. We could have got to where we are on our own. It’s just lovely that we happened to find someone equally as lovely to join us.
Point is…. We value education. And we did it by ourselves. No woman needs a man to fulfill her or provide for her. Unless…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I actually can't believe she took the kid to DTC🥱. What a fail!!!
A little picnic outdoors in the sun would have been better, like what was the point of making a big deal of how she was going to give her a special day and then goes to the shops where she spends 80% of her time normally.

Reactions: 15
How about teaching your child that’s it’s ok to be different. She is simply not having a “ special day “ this time round and that’s perfectly fine.
maybe if she was more friendly or less cold with the other mom friends, they might have included them.
my little girl didn’t make her communion either. It’s not a big deal.

Reactions: 17
1/4 of the children in my child’s class didn’t make their communion. They all came to the church and ‘helped’. Came to the school for the party afterwards and we’re invited to various children’s parties after that. They all had a very special day. Going to Dundrum isn’t special at all. Poor kid

her daughter is being taught that life is all superficial and you have to be thin/pretty and have things. Sick

Reactions: 19
I would say the child is a victim of her . I can’t imagine H being invited to any parties because they would have had to invite her insufferable mother . So instead she got to have her own special day in H&M trying on bucket hats . Communion is no big deal , but Christ on an E bike , they spend every waking hour in that place .

Reactions: 18
Tiggy lives in such a small world, same thing every single day & weekend…how does she think that Saturday was a special day for her daughter doing the same as every other Saturday? it’s actually sad to watch, she must have no confidence in herself or something that she can only manage to go to the same place all the time, or does she not want to stray to far away from home in case she goes past her wine o’clock? The boyfriend seems to be gone for a long time?

Reactions: 13
The 'hubby' is definitely MIA isn't he? She mentioned he's spending a lot of time in Paris? Where would herself be if he has moved on to a newer model? She has nothing! Oh I forgot she is a success business woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She never takes the kids out in the fresh air because she doesn't know what to do with them!!! They are never on bikes or scooters or just out for a walk. Today is a beautiful beach day. She is a terrible selfish mother. Its all about Tigs. No one else.

Azhar is off having a great time as a single man. Probably got a newer younger bit in the side.

Hey Mel! So I’m actually from Foxrock, grew up there. Don’t have to fake the accent (which I actually try to hide lol) I also got extremely lucky and still live in foxrock. My parents are just around the corner and I see them every day because I actually value family and a number of my siblings and my husbands siblings live in the same area. Do you know what though Mel? We as women worked for our own careers and didn’t just suck some “rich” married man’s &&&& to get where we are. We could have got to where we are on our own. It’s just lovely that we happened to find someone equally as lovely to join us.
Point is…. We value education. And we did it by ourselves. No woman needs a man to fulfill her or provide for her. Unless…
This. Me too. But when you come from a middle class background, education and providing for yourself is drilled into you at home and at school. It’s a bonus if there’s a partner. Not just for security. But to mix in those circles requires that you are capable of discussing current affairs. That’s not the Kardashians. You cant just be a pretty face. Being classy whispers and keeps the head below the radar. Like Azhar’s actual wife Mel.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This. Me too. But when you come from a middle class background, education and providing for yourself is drilled into you at home and at school. It’s a bonus if there’s a partner. Not just for security. But to mix in those circles requires that you are capable of discussing current affairs. That’s not the Kardashians. You cant just be a pretty face. Being classy whispers and keeps the head below the radar. Like Azhar’s actual wife Mel.
I'm from a working class background and education was just as important in my house too. And I'm pretty confident I can hold my own against your middle class views on current affairs.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm from a working class background and education was just as important in my house too. And I'm pretty confident I can hold my own against your middle class views on current affairs.
Working class here too and my dad was a very intelligent man and gave me a huge interest from a young age in education and current affairs. I hate that Ireland still seems to have a very old fashioned idea of class. The likes of Jessica O’Mahony (as an example off the top of my head) is a middle class solicitor and is now a hun selling her kids for content on Instagram too. And as for working hard, the hardest workers in my corporate job are the cleaners and maintenance staff but they’ve not been lucky enough to have the opportunity than many. Anyway, sorry for derailing, back to Miss Piggy 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Working class here too and my dad was a very intelligent man and gave me a huge interest from a young age in education and current affairs. I hate that Ireland still seems to have a very old fashioned idea of class. The likes of Jessica O’Mahony (as an example off the top of my head) is a middle class solicitor and is now a hun selling her kids for content on Instagram too. And as for working hard, the hardest workers in my corporate job are the cleaners and maintenance staff but they’ve not been lucky enough to have the opportunity than many. Anyway, sorry for derailing, back to Miss Piggy 🤪
Absolutely, class is irrelevant as it should be. Regardless of where Melissa is from she's a f***ing idiot, we all agree on that.

Reactions: 21
It’s hard to know what’s worse on this thread at times. Tiggy & her soulless empty life that she fills with bragging or the judgemental snobs who comment with their bragging. Maybe she should ask some posters here to be her friends 😂 #middleclasswoes&hoes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.