Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Azhar maybe🤔
Nah I can’t see him be so defensive about us thinking it’s weird that she’s trying to dress up a Muslim child as a catholic communion girl. For her own sake. He might even agree with us

ETA: Particularly when the dress was so revealing and typically Islam sees the beauty in Modesty

Reactions: 10
Is she a hooker.
Really??
Those boots....
Does azher like that look...
Jesus her poor son

Also if she didnt want hana to be left out why not include her as a catholic if it meant so much
Why make her a muslim
Your one or the other. Thats like me donning a head scarf yoke and fasting for ramadam cause mary next door is and i feel left out
Shes a gobshite. Pure and utter

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nobody is bitchn about the little girl, its her Mother, & you are commenting on her life by joining in the conversation, you are absolutely entitled to your opinion but you are wrong to think that any bitching is towards the child, its not her fault her Mother is a complete dope, who plasters her kids all over instagram, underwear drawers & all, don’t you see that everything she does is for views? & she has annoyed a lot of people by using her daughter by dressing her up in a white dress, to simply gain attention to her page. So that is the real issue here, nothing to do with an innocent child at all.
gosh that face!! she’s fuming reading on here, get ready for a rant coming soon 🫣

Reactions: 7
“Donning a headscarf yoke”?

That’s an extremely in appropriate way of putting it!
Is she a hooker.
Really??
Those boots....
Does azher like that look...
Jesus her poor son

Also if she didnt want hana to be left out why not include her as a catholic if it meant so much
Why make her a muslim
Your one or the other. Thats like me donning a head scarf yoke and fasting for ramadam cause mary next door is and i feel left out
Shes a gobshite. Pure and utter

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see if there was loads and loads of lovely comments?!

“Donning a headscarf yoke”?

That’s an extremely in appropriate way of putting it!
Well there you go everyone always afraid to offend other religions but like who gives a f**k about the catholic one can say what you like I don’t think that’s fair like Hana did rock up in a white dress for a picture so she will look like she’s a communion girl drives me mental that it’s like forbidden to say anything negative about other religions esp the Muslim one

Reactions: 15
Did anyone see if there was loads and loads of lovely comments?!

Well there you go everyone always afraid to offend other religions but like who gives a f**k about the catholic one can say what you like I don’t think that’s fair like Hana did rock up in a white dress for a picture so she will look like she’s a communion girl drives me mental that it’s like forbidden to say anything negative about other religions esp the Muslim one
To be fair, nobody here has said it was OK for Hana to be put in a mock communion dress. The only person who thought it was OK was her disgraceful excuse for a mother.

However, 2 wrongs don't make a right. Disrespecting someone else's religion is a poor way to propagate an argument for your own. Respect is a two way street.

Reactions: 8
In for another blowout. Date night must be tonight, that must be what she was trying to communicate in her broken English under her latest Pretty Woman post.
Azhar might be in for his own little blowout tonight so :sick: 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think it says it all about Melissa that she comes on to justify to complete strangers her dressing Hana up, she could just have done it and posted nothing but couldn’t resist the content there was no other reason for it.

Reactions: 10
My two scents. I don’t give a tit that she put her in a white dress for the photo. But the state of what she chose for her. The heroin chic look went out in the 90s. The dress was huge inappropriate and not cute on her at all. From all the pretty little dresses she could have chosen. Also agree with a poster above she could have just put her in a nice simple dress white if she wanted who cares And sent her into school but she went all out with a big poof trying to be high fashion dress and put it all over Instagram for content. It was all for herself and her content and not for the child. Cried thank you for making me beautiful is either the greatest load of tit or a lot to be worried about. End of the day she’s a child and tigs is a bleep

Reactions: 21
Wonder does she actually ask the hairdresser for a blowout... that's the American term for a blow dry... does she put the trash in the can also???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder does she actually ask the hairdresser for a blowout... that's the American term for a blow dry... does she put the trash in the can also???
She wouldn’t have enough time to do her own hair with all the slathering on of oil and creams.

Also the big Shiny flat forehead on her from all the Botox. I go to a clinic and everyone that works there has their forehead like this. I asked my Dr what the story was and he said quite frankly they all get free Botox so get a lot, and that’s what it does to your forehead. Baby Botox my hole hun. The face is injected to high hell.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.