Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ohh Goooys I missed my nail appointment cos I was so focused on being wrapped up in a straight jacket trying to be even more beautiful”

I love when she goes mad ranting, it's brilliant!
I nearly pissed myself when she said filters are necessary 'fun' :ROFLMAO: She left them off for 1 x story and right back to Coconut or whatever filter she uses to look less like an old soak. I'm going to message the salon to tell them that potential customers cannot get an idea of how the treatments are working on Melissa Mills because all her stories have filters. She should show a before and after in filterless daylight so potential customers get a sense of how the expensive treatment works in reality.
And Melissa, you're roasting because you're menopausal. The thermostat isn't broken in the leased BMW.
yes she can only hold off for so long not ranting & talking nonsense then she just cant help herself coming out with her ridiculous bullsh** “Leased BMW” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its a luxury not everyone can afford it ha ha ha boozy swigs what a narcissist u are. And also , you don't go out because you have no friends. U can only afford it because you're giving blowjobs to a leprechaun from Pakistan 😝
I might not be able to afford the “luxury” of having my fabulous hotel quality sheets washed. I can however afford mortgage repayments tigs. How’s that going for you tigs? Still in the squat that was only a temporary 3 month thing until the forever home??

Reactions: 22
There is such a want in her. I don't send my laundry out Tigs, I wash it in my washing machine in my forever utility room. 😂 She really has an inferiority complex that she tries to hide with being superior.

What's the plan for today? Get up and shower around 11am then head to DTC in the afternoon, buy some ready meals in M&S then home for a night of wine and reality TV?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is such a want in her. I don't send my laundry out Tigs, I wash it in my washing machine in my forever utility room. 😂 She really has an inferiority complex that she tries to hide with being superior.

What's the plan for today? Get up and shower around 11am then head to DTC in the afternoon, buy some ready meals in M&S then home for a night of wine and reality TV?
You’ve nailed it in one

Reactions: 4

Absolutely spot on. She isn't normal. No normal person behaves like Melissa, she is just pathetic. At nearly 50 years of age, She has zero friends to hang with so she torments the kids. Even Fakzhar doesn't hang out with her, he must know how draining it is being around her. She would give a paracetamol a headache by her carryon. He never seems to be around her.

She is the teenager who never grew up. No real money of her own, no real house, no real friends, no real job, no real anything except a dodgy reputation. All she does is pout and preen herself because her life is so vacant. She will be the most plastic corpse in the graveyard.

Reactions: 11
Did she not change from the bedding done by the lovely Yvette she was using some other place saying they are great? Now she back to the old crowd?
Also there is no way azar is with her watching love island she always looks like she’s on her own watching the tv

Reactions: 4
Did she not change from the bedding done by the lovely Yvette she was using some other place saying they are great? Now she back to the old crowd?
Also there is no way azar is with her watching love island she always looks like she’s on her own watching the tv
Nope never beside her. He is probably off bleeping his new bit on the side. You know, like what Melissa used to be. Until she created a vacancy for a Mistress.

Reactions: 6
How can a yoke like him get a bit on the side? If he was the last man on earth I wouldn’t touch him

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How can a yoke like him get a bit on the side? If he was the last man on earth I wouldn’t touch him
I've said this before. Anyone that thinks he's off having an affair is way too complimentary, he's no catch, a guide dog would avoid him.
55, short, balding and a broke ass, sure Jan 😅

Nope never beside her. He is probably off bleeping his new bit on the side. You know, like what Melissa used to be. Until she created a vacancy for a Mistress.
Unless he's paying for it there ain't nobody underneath him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have an odd drink.....has both Cocktails and wine with her lunch on a Sunday with her kids and Muslim husband. She looks half cut in the back of the car rubbing hanas face. has her face covered with a butterfly in 2 stories and the rest of them her face is visible. strange behaviour

Reactions: 18
I have an odd drink.....has both Cocktails and wine with her lunch on a Sunday with her kids and Muslim husband. She looks half cut in the back of the car rubbing hanas face. has her face covered with a butterfly in 2 stories and the rest of them her face is visible. strange behaviour

And she is not finished yet either for the day. She will be opening a bottle as we speak so she can lounge on her couch legs spread open for Love Island. She looks locked in the back of the car. She prob thinks we are jealous. Jealous of an alcoholic being locked off her face at 4pm of a Sunday?? No thanks!!!
She has a drinking problem, no doubt about it. Only interested in eyefucking herself and getting hammered.

Reactions: 11
And she is not finished yet either for the day. She will be opening a bottle as we speak so she can lounge on her couch legs spread open for Love Island. She looks locked in the back of the car. She prob thinks we are jealous. Jealous of an alcoholic being locked off her face at 4pm of a Sunday?? No thanks!!!
She has a drinking problem, no doubt about it. Only interested in eyefucking herself and getting hammered.
It's so funny to watch. when she says stuff like I have an odd drink she can't look at the camera because she knows it's bullshit. she said that on Friday and she's drank Fri, Sat, Sun. that's not having an odd drink🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Whoever sees this fake witch in DTC next time, take her "real" photo cos her filters are off the scale today along with the stupid smirks. She thinks she is being clever when everyone knows she is as thick as 2 short planks.

Can't spell or speak proper English, can't find her own husband, can't run a business legitimately, cant sell Chinese gaff coats, can't pay rent without going on the run during the night, can't dress herself for her size, can't be a proper Instahun by declaring freebies, can't do her own washing, can't get out of bed before 11am, can't cook a meal, doesn't own anything genuine (all fakes), can't make friends, can't be bothered to visit her sick father, the list goes on. No wondercshe is losing followers everyday, no one has interest in looking at her content cos it's repetitive and boring just like Melissa.

She is good at drinking though. Until she falls on her face. Her obvious unhappiness is all her in doing. She should have stayed away from a married man and she might have had some chance of a life. All she saw was sparkle and money 💰 and she was off like a cheap hooker.

Let's face it, she is dressing like one everytime he takes her out. No imagination at all.

Reactions: 10
Its a luxury not everyone can afford it ha ha ha boozy swigs what a narcissist u are. And also , you don't go out because you have no friends. U can only afford it because you're giving blowjobs to a leprechaun from Pakistan 😝
Leprechaun from Pakistan LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's with the constant showing off her legs!! It's absolutely disgusting, sitting in the back of the car and dress pulled up to her f##king knickers. She constantly says she doesnt like her legs but has them on show daily. Now I'm no prude but I actually find it vile with her, greasy legs constantly spread and on show for her "audience"🤢🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.