Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I’ve reported that story, she literally did an internet safety campaign with the ISPCA (I think) and she’s just shared a boomerang that could be perceived as provocative NOT BY US but by dirty fuckers who trawl Instagram for EXACTLY that type of content. It’s well known that images and videos can be skipped and added into explicit online imagery for ponces to look at, this is well known information. She’s a disgusting mother. Melissa Mills, when you read here later with three gins on board, please realise that we are all aware that you’re exploiting your 9 year old daughter by sharing her half naked to a world of strangers. For likes. I don’t know one mother in real life who would do this. Nobody needs to see that, nobody.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
I don’t smoke. I don’t go out. I have the odd drink. BUT…. what you left out was….

I get my eyelashes done monthly
I get my nails done every two weeks
I spend about 2 grand a year on DTC car parking charges ALONE!!
I get my horse hair done monthly
I spend about €100 a week in Urban

Such a martyr Swigs!!! Such a tough life, going from one beauty treatment to the next today, my heart goes out to you…..

• Haha

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
She’s turned not having her child take communion into the biggest event possible. It’s just pure narcissistic

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Is it normal to have lamps in your kitchen ? Also the only lamp she has is that cordless one she moves around the house like a latern from the old days. I imagine her off to bed carrying the fuckin thing like Scrooge

• Haha
Reactions: 25

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
In for another blowout. Date night must be tonight, that must be what she was trying to communicate in her broken English under her latest Pretty Woman post.
Azhar might be in for his own little blowout tonight so :sick: 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

khaigs

VIP Member
“I knew that she would wear white”……. Well wippedoo Tigs. Kourtney got married and wore white. And you just knew it. Clever girl

• Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
I don't know her daughter, but the snippets I've seen over the years (tantrums, screaming, attention seeking etc.) she doesn't strike me as the type to get tearful and emotional over a dress 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24

khaigs

VIP Member
“I get my bedding done. I don’t smoke and I have the ODD drink”. What???? What the hell does she class as an odd drink ? 11, 13 maybe 15. All odd numbers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Ratsout

VIP Member
I also think it’s weird she has a Muslim child dressed up in what is basically a carbon copy of a communion dress. I have seen many non catholic children go into school on communion picture day with gorgeous dresses on that weren’t a tacky version of a communion dress because they weren’t making their communion so didn’t want to make it look like they did in photos 🙄🙄 Tiggy hates that Hana is “different”

• Heart
Reactions: 23

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Ah lads, she’s shown more of the dolls house than she has of the flat 😂
I suppose the owns the dolls house though…. Wonder have they a tracker mortgage on it

• Haha

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
I truly think a lot of the madness is caused by not having any friends of her own. No tribe, no close family really and definitely not close to her partners family. The insecurity of her life is manifesting in all these weird ways. Like asking the internet to find her daughter attractive and beautiful and kind. That sort of appreciation is normally occurring in a good family/friend set up. Melissa has none of that, so she searches for validation from strangers. I suppose it’s sad in lots of ways. Her son and daughter really don’t look like happy balanced kids. There is something definitely lacking in the their family dynamic.

Fatface

VIP Member
What is she teaching that child?
That the most important thing is how you look. That to look good you must look super skinny. That you must always try to steal the attention away from other people.
And that’s just to start.

Why on earth did she buy a dress in size 10 when the kid isn’t even 9 yet and is definitely petite. I have a petite daughter, she’s nearly always in a clothes size younger than her age - because that’s what fits her and it doesn’t actually matter what the label says. And way to big clothes on children just look like hand me downs anyway. She will definitely pass her body issues on to that child.

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Why does she only show one quarter of her face when she took the filter off this morning? If she’s so pleased with the results of the treatments would she not show her whole face? Genuine question 😂 she’s so bizarre

• Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Mom of the year. She should be shielding her small daughter from the online world, not exploiting her like this. This is beyond creepy, weird and pathetic. Quite obvious Melissa has no real friends or family to share her life with and instead seeks validation from strangers online.

Melissa, what would your daughter do if a stranger approached her and said they knew her from online and to come with them? You should be teaching your child the dangers of strangers and social media. Have a bit of cop on.

Leopardqueen

That post of Hanna had generated the most amount of comments and likes she has received in a loooooong time.
No doubt Hanna will be back on her stories on a more permanent basis and my guess is she will say something like ‘oooh everyone was messaging me saying ooh please include Hanna, we miss her…..’
That’s how she will justify it - just giving her ‘audience’ what they want!!

The dress was far too big on the child, she was swamped in it and I don’t believe for a second that child said ‘thanks for making me beautiful’… what an absolute crock of shit

[/QUOTE]

Shame shame shame on any mother that hears that from an 8 year old child. A child should be brought up to believe they are beautiful inside and out and a dress does not change that. It just shows what a materialistic world poor Hanna lives in.
Shame on you Melissa.

And don’t get me started on showing her the comments from strangers. So wrong.

• Heart

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
Is she moving the unsold stockkkk back to the warehouse or she still trying to convince us they are moving to customers 😂.
” Tricky Tiggy with trackies galore, where you’ll find her is the bathroom floor “

• Haha

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
The wedding has to be the trashiest one in a decade and Melissa can't get enough of it. She's worse than a teenager fawning over it. And she's just so happy for them, personal friends of yours are they Melissa 🤔

• Haha

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Is she using packing cubes for the child’s school tour? Where the fuck is she going, backpacking in Indonesia or some Jaysus pet farm out the road? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22