Tignam #21 Melissa Mills "Bari" Fur coat no knickers, let’s not forget the M&S yellow stickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and in this day and age having to travel up and down and umagine your daughter living in Dublin and not staying with her obviously not allowed
How can she be possibly be complaining about them not having the facilities down the country when she lives in Dublin?? This is the worst yet !!

Reactions: 3
Why do her eyes go in opposite directions when she is blowing air out and pretending to look concerned?
Thank God she is over Ukraine, US school shootings and Dublin airport though.On to more important matters now…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It might be the advice for him to go home. Currently have a friend going though chemo and was advised to form a bubble and limit her contact

Reactions: 1
Pasta for dinner again. I bet aswell as the sauce from IKEA that those meatballs are also. There's no way she made meatballs from scratch. P.s I actually like the ikea meatballs though 😋

Reactions: 6
Who the duck cooks dinner (or should I say pasta cos that's all she ever cooks) with their coat on?!

Screenshot_20220601-214710_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahahaha remember I shared a flashback on her of her bins blowing over and her sneering at her neighbours saying she would never buy food in IKEA . Well look at you now Tigs the budget mustn’t stretch to Thomas’ in Foxrock until the cash comes in from the depop sales

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lads 🤣🤣what’s wrong with her. What is she huffing and puffing about. With her goggly eyes what is she staring down at. The big act for the gram. I’m crying 🤣😭

The actual state of her putting that on the Gram. She looks absolutely ridiculous. WTF huffing and puffing like a sulky child. Just shows she has NO ONE to interact with. The older she gets (and more she reads on here and can't retaliate without telling people she reads here!) It shows how immature she is. For a nearly 50 Yr old woman. She is such an idiot. Constantly seeking attention from strangers.

Shame on her for trying to get sympathy today by talking about her Dad. She was doing her best to squeeze out a few tears but couldn't quite manage it. She did try though, the fake sad looks into the distance but her dishonesty shows through every time. She is a pure fake. She was no more going to look after her Dad today, she is a terrible daughter. As well as a Mother. Selfish to her core.

Reactions: 14
Every case is different
Some bowel cancers get chemo every day for a couple of weeks its a small enough dose and they get it then with radiation as that type of chemo magnifies the effects.

It's called the Macdonald regime if I remember rightly

Just looked it up there but apparently they don't use that regime any more due to toxicity concerns.

Edit: just realised she just says treatment not chemo so it's prob radiotherapy

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ursela Walsh needs to mind her own business if that was her posting that statement the jury made their decision and tigs blowing hot air in the pics with her eyes popping out 🤦‍♀️ What is she like also hid her lips🫣 look scary and wrinkled makes me shiver to look at them 😳

Lads 🤣🤣what’s wrong with her. What is she huffing and puffing about. With her goggly eyes what is she staring down at. The big act for the gram. I’m crying 🤣😭
Guess it’s the verdict depp she’s no one to share it with but strangers 🙄

The flat is freezing I’d say!
I lived in same apartments from years ago there really warm well mine was anyway they probably don't put on any heat keep bills down 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The actual state of her putting that on the Gram. She looks absolutely ridiculous. WTF huffing and puffing like a sulky child. Just shows she has NO ONE to interact with. The older she gets (and more she reads on here and can't retaliate without telling people she reads here!) It shows how immature she is. For a nearly 50 Yr old woman. She is such an idiot. Constantly seeking attention from strangers.

Shame on her for trying to get sympathy today by talking about her Dad. She was doing her best to squeeze out a few tears but couldn't quite manage it. She did try though, the fake sad looks into the distance but her dishonesty shows through every time. She is a pure fake. She was no more going to look after her Dad today, she is a terrible daughter. As well as a Mother. Selfish to her core.
Can't get over her selfish bleep does she only have the 1 sister

Reactions: 2
Lip fillers went wrong and it's obvious. AGAIN. Her lips are lumpy and uneven. She must take the cheap option. I've seen better letterboxes.

Why is her dad travelling to Dublin every day when she lives in Dublin?
She's a pain in the hole but I'm not sure this is any of our business. I know when I'm not well like many many others I want to be in my own home and own bed, most people wouldn't feel comfortable staying in somebody else's home when having treatment even if it was their daughters home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.