Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I also grew up in a quite rough council estate like swigs (not in Offaly). From a young age where my mum couldn’t afford things and I always was told no I became determined to become successful/to get to a position where I didn’t have to say no to my kids. So instead of the way swigs did it by “marrying” a rich man I achieved this myself. I studied my ass off, went to university, did very well. I now have a great very demanding job in finance where I earn around 170k a year. I work my ass off, extremely long days, 70 hour weeks not being exhausted from packing a few boxes sending out freebies and walking round DTC. She wouldn’t know what hard work was it slapped her in the face. I have a better handbag collection, I stay in adare manor, fly business class, nice car etc HOWEVER, I would never brag about this, or feel the need to put my Chanel bag on the table for a photo or belittle other people who cannot afford things that I can. I’m 32 have no kids and a lot of disposable income - I am her and the other instascammers target market. I would NEVER buy anything they re-sell from Ali express, or “recommend” etc! She should be ashamed of the way she carries on, she hasn’t worked for anything she has and yet she looks down her nose at people. She’s disgusting. A little humility would go a long way and the way she spoke about that kid was disgraceful. Just because her kids ask and they get doesn’t mean every parent can afford to do this, I would be proud of that kid if he was mine.
So I also grew up in a quite rough council estate like swigs (not in Offaly). From a young age where my mum couldn’t afford things and I always was told no I became determined to become successful/to get to a position where I didn’t have to say no to my kids. So instead of the way swigs did it by “marrying” a rich man I achieved this myself. I studied my ass off, went to university, did very well. I now have a great very demanding job in finance where I earn around 170k a year. I work my ass off, extremely long days, 70 hour weeks not being exhausted from packing a few boxes sending out freebies and walking round DTC. She wouldn’t know what hard work was it slapped her in the face. I have a better handbag collection, I stay in adare manor, fly business class, nice car etc HOWEVER, I would never brag about this, or feel the need to put my Chanel bag on the table for a photo or belittle other people who cannot afford things that I can. I’m 32 have no kids and a lot of disposable income - I am her and the other instascammers target market. I would NEVER buy anything they re-sell from Ali express, or “recommend” etc! She should be ashamed of the way she carries on, she hasn’t worked for anything she has and yet she looks down her nose at people. She’s disgusting. A little humility would go a long way and the way she spoke about that kid was disgraceful. Just because her kids ask and they get doesn’t mean every parent can afford to do this, I would be proud of that kid if he was mine.
im glad you said this. I too have plenty of spare change and am mortified at how she goes on about it. I can tell you I’m worth more than her and I’m not even into designer bags and all that. I can afford them but don’t care about them. I like random finds and Etsy shopping. Don’t get me wrong I like nice things also. I like my house and car and some fine jewellery that I have but I can’t imagine I’d post about them anywhere. And go on and on. And accidentally on purpose get my car steering wheel in the frame so people can see I have a bmw. Looking at your swings 👀. She’s vile new money and ironically it’s not even her money. She’s be back in Arden view or put up in a flat next to the other ex if he left her in the morning so maybe she should humble herself a little. I also grew up with nothing and now have plenty and I hope my children get out and have some huddle for things they want. Sneering that boy for something her kids will never have and what money can never buy.

OMG Swigs cannot see the irony of posting about a young girl who is donating her hair to charity when she has a mindless fascination with attaching the hair of exploited children from third world countries onto her own head.

With any luck she will bring Mama June up from the family seat in the midlands for a wine appreciation chugging fest in Casa Swigs. They would be sensational together.

Mama June has a way with words and language online that would make even Lady Swigs blush.

Sometimes Swigs has to remove MJ’s comments from her posts !

MJ just loves chatting with Swigs disciples on stories when she’s allowed to visit and has an unforgettable charm and style - particularly her fondness for jamming rings on most fingers which Swigs emulates in the necklace category.

If you’ve ever seen Mama June with Swigs on IG it would help you to understand and appreciate the pedigree of Lady Swigs - sophisticated purveyor of cheap nylon housecoats.
She always mutes mama j then she’s around cauae she’s mortified of her. You know ....the once a year she has to drag her ass to Dublin to see her because her daughter wouldn’t do the hour drive to go visit her own mother. That’s how low she is.

Tonight’s outfit was a piss take wasn’t it ? Or did she let the daughter do her hair and make up 🥴

Or did the neighbour kid style her ? I’m howling here at the state of her.
And she had the yolo filter still on but still looked like tit.
id day she played poor me to az and forced him to take her out cause she’s being called out for her disgraceful self online. She’ll try convince him to buy her something now to cheer her up. If he didn’t blow the budget on the fridge that I’ve yet to see

Tonight’s outfit was a piss take wasn’t it ? Or did she let the daughter do her hair and make up 🥴

Or did the neighbour kid style her ? I’m howling here at the state of her.
id say she played poor me to az and forced him to take her out cause she’s being called out for her disgraceful self online. She’ll try convince him to buy her something now to cheer her up. If he didn’t blow the budget on the fridge that I’ve yet to see

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She looks like Mystic Meg tonight. Must be out for a few cans on the green coz she looks like she’s dressed to sit at a camp fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Most small businesses wouldn’t until year 2-3, I can’t justify the price but I think they’re lovely. Nothing to be smug about then, ironic

im glad you said this. I too have plenty of spare change and am mortified at how she goes on about it. I can tell you I’m worth more than her and I’m not even into designer bags and all that. I can afford them but don’t care about them. I like random finds and Etsy shopping. Don’t get me wrong I like nice things also. I like my house and car and some fine jewellery that I have but I can’t imagine I’d post about them anywhere. And go on and on. And accidentally on purpose get my car steering wheel in the frame so people can see I have a bmw. Looking at your swings 👀. She’s vile new money and ironically it’s not even her money. She’s be back in Arden view or put up in a flat next to the other ex if he left her in the morning so maybe she should humble herself a little. I also grew up with nothing and now have plenty and I hope my children get out and have some huddle for things they want. Sneering that boy for something her kids will never have and what money can never buy.

She always mutes mama j then she’s around cauae she’s mortified of her. You know ....the once a year she has to drag her ass to Dublin to see her because her daughter wouldn’t do the hour drive to go visit her own mother. That’s how low she is.

id day she played poor me to az and forced him to take her out cause she’s being called out for her disgraceful self online. She’ll try convince him to buy her something now to cheer her up. If he didn’t blow the budget on the fridge that I’ve yet to see

id say she played poor me to az and forced him to take her out cause she’s being called out for her disgraceful self online. She’ll try convince him to buy her something now to cheer her up. If he didn’t blow the budget on the fridge that I’ve yet to see
As soon as I saw the word blow I thought it was going to be about the night she got pissed on live 😂
This is so mean of me as I don’t comment on her looks, just her crass attitude, but she looks so old tonight. Can’t work out if it’s the hair or make up.
it’s the attitude and newfound snobbery, same with FBG and Aoibhe Devlin. Little backlash or nastiness against any of them until they started acting so full of themselves. I normally don’t comment on here but notice none of the other bloggers who actually have more money and larger followings go on like she does
*edit- just saw the night out pics. 0/10 would not recommend, I normally love her hair and makeup

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If Swigs hooked up with her baby daddy 25 years ago how young were his kids at that time ?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh she’s cross now!! 🤣🤣 Doesn’t like being called out on her nasty behaviour at all!! We are all supposed to be nice to her...doesn’t work both ways though!
Wonder what it said? The irony of her moaning when she'd no problem slagging off a 10 year old child.

Reactions: 3
She was called out for being rude about the little boy so she obviously deleted the post!!! Very mature Melissa! Try facing people for a change! I should have screenshot the message!!!

Reactions: 4
It was posted by someone who set up a new account they only had one follower and no picture!! 😫

Reactions: 1
If Swigs hooked up with her baby daddy 25 years ago how young were his kids at that time ?
So she was 19 when she hooked up with them. As Eammonn Dunphy would say about Azhar he left his wife for a young one. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.