Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she took down the story about the young lad, it hasn't been 24 hours but it's gone now
This reminds me of when she posted about the travelers in her estate. Was just waiting for them to come over and confront her, not a wise move. I like her interiors and her robes and style in general, that’s the reason I follow her. But the more I watch the more I realize how smug she is. She does live in an estate off Carrickmines right? A new build? And she’s upset about travelers setting up camp along the motorway, they’ve been doing that for years right? Also thought she’d be a little more used to that being from Offaly. (Nothing against travelers or Offaly but don’t act like it’s something you’ve never been exposed to- shock horror) but couldn’t believe the cheek of her saying it outright on her page. I didn’t see the story about the child, she obviously deleted it. Definitely has notions about herself, acts as if she is living on Ailsbury rd. Agree with posters above she probably is in some amount of debt trying keep her facade of a lifestyle up. She’s just getting her business off the ground so probably not much profit. Pity because I like following her style but her comments and notions lately are putting me off her completely. I might be sick if I see her again in Dundrum 🤮 it’s all she knows. What happened she was taking a dig at another child or hers for wanting to save for an iPad? I vaguely remember her slagging off other mothers from her child’s school pre covid or commenting something that I found odd too, someone is bound to see that with her following. Truth is I initially liked all of these bloggers until they got too big for their boots, they do realize it’s instagram and they’re not actually famous??

Reactions: 6
she is completely tone deaf. She had a video of H out playing and included other kids. I would go mental if there were mine. But then I'm in my dream forever house is a very exclusive address already so we have much more class. ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has always shown her pretty vain, vulgar and vacuous self but now has to deal with the consequences here. Nobody was able to call her out on IG but she is getting a full critique now that she cannot block.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This reminds me of when she posted about the travelers in her estate. Was just waiting for them to come over and confront her, not a wise move. I like her interiors and her robes and style in general, that’s the reason I follow her. But the more I watch the more I realize how smug she is. She does live in an estate off Carrickmines right? A new build? And she’s upset about travelers setting up camp along the motorway, they’ve been doing that for years right? Also thought she’d be a little more used to that being from Offaly. (Nothing against travelers or Offaly but don’t act like it’s something you’ve never been exposed to- shock horror) but couldn’t believe the cheek of her saying it outright on her page. I didn’t see the story about the child, she obviously deleted it. Definitely has notions about herself, acts as if she is living on Ailsbury rd. Agree with posters above she probably is in some amount of debt trying keep her facade of a lifestyle up. She’s just getting her business off the ground so probably not much profit. Pity because I like following her style but her comments and notions lately are putting me off her completely. I might be sick if I see her again in Dundrum 🤮 it’s all she knows. What happened she was taking a dig at another child or hers for wanting to save for an iPad? I vaguely remember her slagging off other mothers from her child’s school pre covid or commenting something that I found odd too, someone is bound to see that with her following. Truth is I initially liked all of these bloggers until they got too big for their boots, they do realize it’s instagram and they’re not actually famous??
She said there was a boy from their estate knocked on the door and said he was selling some bits if the kids wanted to come and see. She rolled her eyes sneering saying she asked what was it for and was it for charity and he said no he didn't know yet. She looked like shock horror and more or less said she gave Hana €1, she bought 2 drumsticks and marbles and came home with change. Hana said he told her it was for an iPad. Again cue eye rolling, sneering and huffing about it...as in how dare the child sell his tat for something for himself😡.. actual gowl she is. Her tone was so condescending and demeaning. I'd be proud of my son who is also 10 if he had the initiative to try to save for something expensive, even to help towards it.. ugh she boils my piss

Just after The Ivy opened she went for a dinner with her ‘husband’ she was quite drunk & filmed the babysitter (who was a mature lady) opening a box with a robe in it... she then went on to say not only is she paying the babysitter but she was also gifting her a robe. It was pure & utter squirm. She really belittled the babysitter. She’s just vile, zero class despite what she thinks & tries so hard to portray.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Just after The Ivy opened she went for a dinner with her ‘husband’ she was quite drunk & filmed the babysitter (who was a mature lady) opening a box with a robe in it... she then went on to say not only is she paying the babysitter but she was also gifting her a robe. It was pure & utter squirm. She really belittled the babysitter. She’s just vile, zero class despite what she thinks & tries so hard to portray.
She used to be more down to earth but following went to her head. Maybe it was meant as a nice gesture but she doesn’t have the cop on to realize it’s actually patronising. It’s one thing to give a gift, another to broadcast you’ve given it- at that stage it becomes disingenuous! Should have called out the babysitter for not using the #gifted hashtag 🙄I worked as a professional nanny in Dublin for a few years and have seen many like her. I once worked for a woman who owns reputable shop in south Dublin and tignams posts take me back. I’d ask the children what they did at the weekend and they were always in dundrum being dragged to BT2 and Zara..off to Milanos or “Harvey Nicks” after with their iPads to shush them. Oddly enough it was these types that treated their child minders badly. Basically hiring childminders at hourly rates and calling them “nannies”. Had jobs with families who were far more well off and they paid annual salaries and made sure their children were involved play activities, outings and fresh meals prepared etc, also worked for a single mother hourly who treated me like gold, constantly baking for me and buying small gifts. There’s this “new money” social class that I’ve seen for years up in Dublin and she fits the bill perfectly. Really makes me cringe. She seems very unaware, which is a pity because I really liked her content! 😭 I do hope she reads tattle and cops on to it, I was rooting for her she has great style and appeals well to her audience and had a real chance to grow her brand otherwise

Last edited:
Was her daughter not out trying to sell things a few weeks ago??
For serious and it wasn’t for charity !

I’d say the school mom’s that she can’t bring herself to talk to have loads to dish on her.

I see from her stories that she’s going to be releasing a hospital scrubs housecoat.

It reminds her of the time she travelled to the beautiful island of Covid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She used to be more down to earth but following went to her head. Maybe it was meant as a nice gesture but she doesn’t have the cop on to realize it’s actually patronising. It’s one thing to give a gift, another to broadcast you’ve given it- at that stage it becomes disingenuous! Should have called out the babysitter for not using the #gifted hashtag 🙄I worked as a professional nanny in Dublin for a few years and have seen many like her. I once worked for a woman who owns reputable shop in south Dublin and tignams posts take me back. I’d ask the children what they did at the weekend and they were always in dundrum being dragged to BT2 and Zara..off to Milanos or “Harvey Nicks” after with their iPads to shush them. Oddly enough it was these types that treated their child minders badly. Basically hiring childminders at hourly rates and calling them “nannies”. Had jobs with families who were far more well off and they paid annual salaries and made sure their children were involved play activities, outings and fresh meals prepared etc, also worked for a single mother hourly who treated me like gold, constantly baking for me and buying small gifts. There’s this “new money” social class that I’ve seen for years up in Dublin and she fits the bill perfectly. Really makes me cringe. She seems very unaware, which is a pity because I really liked her content! 😭 I do hope she reads tattle and cops on to it, I was rooting for her she has great style and appeals well to her audience and had a real chance to grow her brand otherwise
She’s looking very Donatella Versace this evening... 😳😳

• Haha
Tonight’s outfit was a piss take wasn’t it ? Or did she let the daughter do her hair and make up 🥴

Or did the neighbour kid style her ? I’m howling here at the state of her.

Reactions: 6
Tonight’s outfit was a piss take wasn’t it ? Or did she let the daughter do her hair and make up 🥴

Or did the neighbour kid style her ? I’m howling here at the state of her.
She's just a parody of herself at this stage!

Reactions: 1
My dm wont go through to her as it says she doesnt accept new message requests.. ugh...

I couldn't even watch all her story it annoyed me that much... if I was that childs mother and seen tigs story.. I'd knock at her door and be having words... shes disgusting... horrible attitude to have
[/QUOTE
You are not the first person to say this😁So when she says “so many of you were asking..” it’s another lie..... It’s hilarious watching these insta divas acting like their “followers” are a bunch of idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I have seen her accounts and she is definitely not making a profit.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She can’t be making a profit if she’s sending gifting so many freebies and paying staff to do all of the heavy lifting/day to day running of the business.

Reactions: 2
This is so mean of me as I don’t comment on her looks, just her crass attitude, but she looks so old tonight. Can’t work out if it’s the hair or make up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.