Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Mama June is wearing the missing Rolex 😬
I did zoom in on the photo to check😂😂.
One thing to me that doesn’t add up, Twigs has 47k followers but only gets less than 10 comments on her grid posts why is that... how many of her followers are ‘non active users’ can she afford to block them... let’s see if SSabby comes out offering her support against online bullying.. but will it be support for Twigs or the poor kid that Tignam bullied yesterday!!

Reactions: 4
Her sister is actually sound and NOTHING like her. Very real, down to earth. Works hard gets on with her life.
Her sister seems lovely alright. I think Tignam eyebrows are too heavy they’re pulling down her forehead & that hair is just awful. She really is mutton dressed as lamb

Reactions: 7
No chance of that happening she probably wants to become insta famous like her inkredible big sis.

Let’s see if she lets her speak on stories tomorrow!!
Had a nose at d sisters page not one pic of tignam but constantly supporting her business few pics of d kids v odd she looks nothin like Melissa

Reactions: 3
41BB13E5-6FC2-4996-9CD6-FD0D9C3F07A2.png

It’s the mono brow and extreme Botox that make her look harsh and quite masculine. She did mention that she had bruising after her more recent Botox. That’s more often a side effect from fillers so perhaps that has also changed the shape of the face. Definitely looks very different from her early days.

Surpised she put up that pic tonight she looks old in it & the caption about the fancy restauranf they were in to remind us🙄🙄Its terrible really she was only a teenager & broke up a marriage & a family with 4 children involved🙈🙈No way is she married to Azhar either but pretends they are🤪
Does local drive through Mc Donald’s count as a fancy restaurant? Did they eat in the car or on the green - and survived !

I did zoom in on the photo to check😂😂.
One thing to me that doesn’t add up, Twigs has 47k followers but only gets less than 10 comments on her grid posts why is that... how many of her followers are ‘non active users’ can she afford to block them... let’s see if SSabby comes out offering her support against online bullying.. but will it be support for Twigs or the poor kid that Tignam bullied yesterday!!
Half the 10 comments are ‘thanks hun’ from Swigs. Fits her own criteria - inkkreDDible !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Had a nose at d sisters page not one pic of tignam but constantly supporting her business few pics of d kids v odd she looks nothin like Melissa
She’s more attractive & natural looking not a major wannabe like her sister!

Tonight’s outfit was a piss take wasn’t it ? Or did she let the daughter do her hair and make up 🥴

Or did the neighbour kid style her ? I’m howling here at the state of her.
Her eyebrows are practically on her eye lids I had to feel we’re mine were 😂😂

Go to restaurant in Foxrokkk if you’re local and I’ll go to Mc Donald’s DRIVE TRU coz that’s my local !

• Haha
Can anyone tell me what’s going on with her face lately? I haven’t watched much stories in a couple of weeks and just seen hers tonight. Her face looks so different, I was thinking it was maybe her eyebrows. Can’t figure out what it is but she looks so different to what I’m used to seeing 😳
Her eyebrows are on her eye lids maybe her baby Botox fucked up her face

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The eyebrows have definitely aged her. There is no gap between her eye lids and brows. Its like they are collapsing into her eyes!!!

Reactions: 2
So she actually posted a very rare pic of herself and her husband boyfriend🤣
Why did she feel he need to add the part about the age difference before everyone asks🤔
It’s almost as if she thinks a pic with him will make her seem older so she needed to get it in that she is in fact ten years younger than this grey man beside her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t want to follow her but she’s a car crash, it’s an addiction. She really is to be pitied though, she’s utterly delusional and pathetic. I have seen her in DTC and she’s much older looking in person, older than her 44 years but desperately trying to look younger.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.