Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something has definitely gone wrong with those brows, they're falling into her sockets. They're much too severe for her face

Reactions: 3
Surpised she put up that pic tonight she looks old in it & the caption about the fancy restauranf they were in to remind us🙄🙄Its terrible really she was only a teenager & broke up a marriage & a family with 4 children involved🙈🙈No way is she married to Azhar either but pretends they are🤪
Bistro 1 is nice but it isn’t a very fancy restaurant. She really has notions.

Reactions: 5
Ah in fairness it’s fancy enough. But what an absolute bore fest for those poor kids?!??!!?!!

We’ve been a few times (without our kids) never saw a kids menu, but I’m sure Swigs gave the waiter a oul wink and told them to make up a bespoke pizza for Seif and a custom made plate of plain pasta for her majesty 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She used to rent in the retirement complex beside Bistro One before being exiled to the Power City side of the M50.

The grey haired brigade love it as they can stumble home. Not fancy by any stretch.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can I just point out it’s Baby Botox not Botox 🤪
The before and after pic someone posted shows she definitely got more than “baby Botox”. I have friends who had similar issues after and it eventually wore off and lifted. I’ve seen a lot of bloggers recently with the overdone eyebrows and some pull it off well (Lauren Arthur’s I think and Rosies actually look decent) others look like the Burt photo for sure, I don’t get it :unsure: looks terrible and I can see the younger generation following the same trend- not setting a good message.I remember Aoibhe D giving out saying people were talking about her looks when they were commenting on her overdone brow. It’s not mean it’s genuine constructive criticism, would hope someone would pull me aside and tell me as well.
Where are the pics of her sister?

She used to rent in the retirement complex beside Bistro One before being exiled to the Power City side of the M50.

The grey haired brigade love it as they can stumble home. Not fancy by any stretch.
Was that the complex that she always used to film arriving up to its electric gates and it looked like a huge house she lived in when it was in fact an apartment?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I genuinely thought she was pretty wealthy and had good taste according to her interiors and the hotels I saw her in when I first started following. Now I realise she is just at it for show, following wherever she sees other bloggers tagging in. If she’s “local” and so refined it’s odd I never see her tagging the less trendy but finer restaurants in Monkstown and Dalkey.

Reactions: 2
I genuinely thought she was pretty wealthy and had good taste according to her interiors and the hotels I saw her in when I first started following. Now I realise she is just at it for show, following wherever she sees other bloggers tagging in. If she’s “local” and so refined it’s odd I never see her tagging the less trendy but finer restaurants in Monkstown and Dalkey.
She put a picture of the delicious looking cupcakes her sister brought her up from Tullamore and subsequently put a caption mentioning that the basic enough looking biscuits were from Thomas’s in foxrock. 🙄🙄🙄. She has absolutely no class. She is definitely reading here.

Reactions: 3
She put a picture of the delicious looking cupcakes her sister brought her up from Tullamore and subsequently put a caption mentioning that the basic enough looking biscuits were from Thomas’s in foxrock. 🙄🙄🙄. She has absolutely no class. She is definitely reading here.
Imagine tagging where you’re biscuits are from.
Oh. My. God. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She did not get them in Thomas’s in Foxrock. She goes to a place called ‘Thommas’. I think it’s a drive TRUE beside Power City coz that’s her local 🥴🥴🥴

This is the rental in Foxrock

Last edited:
She did not get them in Thomas’s in Foxrock. She goes to a place called ‘Thommas’. I think it’s a drive TRUE beside Power City coz that’s her local 🥴🥴🥴

I remember that place. It is so depressing. No real windows. But yes she was excited to live there and play lady of the manor opening the gates. Where he rented the attic room. Lol.

Yes all she does is copy pippa and use Pinterest. Nothing inventive about any of her interiors. I like the style of house stuff but I’d hardly say I invented the look. But she’s in a shop where be it house or clothes, she says, when she sees something she already knows how she’s going to style it. Like wow. Yeh when I see a lamp I know where I’m going to put it too. Mind bleeping blown.

Reactions: 6

Yes that’s the one! She used to treat us peasants to snapchats of the bonnet of her high end jeep pulling up to the gates of this place everyday.

I don’t know whether she’s extremely insecure & has to boast & brag because of her insecurity or whether she’s just an out & out narcissist who thinks she’s better than everyone 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s also has quite limited vocabulary everything is incredKKible... it used to be divine or ‘Devine’ as she spelled it! As BA Baracus used to say from the A Team ‘I pity the fool’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The apartment was supposed to be sold for charity but was obviously rented out to Lady Swigs during the recession.

Was definitely trying to give the impression that it was a large house and not an apartment in the eaves where they were merely tenants.

The apartment was supposed to be sold for charity but was obviously rented out to Lady Swigs during the recession.

Was definitely trying to give the impression that it was a large house and not an apartment in the eaves where they were merely tenants.
I wonder what her current neighbours make of her?!

I don’t know whether she’s extremely insecure & has to boast & brag because of her insecurity or whether she’s just an out & out narcissist who thinks she’s better than everyone 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s also has quite limited vocabulary everything is incredKKible... it used to be divine or ‘Devine’ as she spelled it! As BA Baracus used to say from the A Team ‘I pity the fool’
Thick as tit for sure. Confident and arrogant despite obvious limitations on the intellectual front.

I wonder what her current neighbours make of her?!
[/QUOTE

Didn’t one of the neighbours rock up after a recent storm and insist that she pick up all the rubbish (with her name on it) that had been strewn all over the neighbourhood. She was raging that anyone would be so annoyed with her as she had put the bin out the night before (despite the storm warning) and the wind had simply blown the waste all over the place so it wasn’t her fault. She had a good old rant about it on her stories.

She did feel very vulnerable though as she answered the door in one of her flimsy - I mean fabulous housecoats

She really is simples 🤪🤪🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.