Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I said to Azhar

"Azhar! Azhar! You know we're not going on holiday this year, so why don't we get a new fridge? It'd be great for Hana and Seif and...yknow, more storage and a bigger freezer" and Azhar said "Yknow what Melissa, that's the best idea you've had all year" and I was like "Eh? Really
?"

Yeah, Melissa, really?
I've come to realise that the reason she shares all this pointless info is because she has no real friends to talk to. 90% of her content is her 'coming on camera' to ramble or gloat. It's not interesting, it's over-sharing and often totally unnecessary. If she had a few gal pals she could talk about her personal life with maybe she wouldn't need to share with 40k strangers.

I've only been following her a year, and I did like her at the start. I can't say I do now though. I've never known anyone who does so little complain so much about being tired. She seems to be on an endless quest for 'stuff.' That time she pestered that woman in the UK to send her cushions even though she didn't ship to Ireland. Then when they arrived she mentioned them briefly, and they were never seen or heard of again. Her satisfaction with anything is always very shortlived and then it's on to the next thing. She's like a magpie. I do feel sorry for her at times, she doesn't seem to have many real life adult interactions other than her husband. She must be very lonely. I also feel sorry for her children always being dragged around Dundrum. Overall I think she's a lonely housewife who seeks comfort in material things and though she might think we are all envious of her lifestyle, it's actually really sad.

Reactions: 21
I really want to watch her stories to hear her saying 'subsequently' but I can't bring myself to listen to her. I do agree with a poster above in that I half feel sorry for her. She's desperately lonely and going about it all wrong.

Reactions: 3
The lip smacking is so grating. And those dresses she tried on, brutal. That pink marshmallow thing. Christ on a bike.

Reactions: 2
I think that's an honest reflection of how many good ideas she's had this year.......

Had to let everyone know that she paid for the meal, so important that we all know that, otherwise was it even his birthday?
She's like a cast member from the Real Housewives of Tullamore, Lisa Lust could also audition. Imagine lads, IMAGINE!!!
maybe he is hanging out for the illusive bj

• Haha
maybe he is hanging out for the illusive bj
What was the story with the bj?. I missed that one.
I think she is very lonely and fills her life with material things to replace friends. Her sister visits the odd time but other than that I have never hear her mention friends.
I used to really love her. The interior Tuesday and the iclothing try on she used to do. Her sence of style is amazing, although of late a few what on earth are you wearing moments. I also wonder if the tiredness and complaints of aching body is due to her being peri menopausal. I have a few colleagues who are peri and struggling with the tiredness.
I got one of her robes as a gift and they are nice and feel lovely. I wouldn't go as far as luxury but a decent m&s base line one. Definitely not worth the price tag.
Is it Foxtock she lives in?
Anyone know what the story with her husbands ex wife is. Was he already separated egen he met Melissa or did they have a affair? Has he any contact with the kids from his first marriage

Reactions: 4
Didn't see it myself but apparently when she did her live a couple of months ago, she thought she had ended it but it was still going. Her husband walked in and asked her what people were asking her, she called her followers fuckers and he asked her did any of them ask why you won't give me a bj? Don't know what her answer to that was 😂

• Wow
I think she is very lonely and fills her life with material things to replace friends. Her sister visits the odd time but other than that I have never hear her mention friends.
I used to really love her. The interior Tuesday and the iclothing try on she used to do. Her sence of style is amazing, although of late a few what on earth are you wearing moments. I also wonder if the tiredness and complaints of aching body is due to her being peri menopausal. I have a few colleagues who are peri and struggling with the tiredness.
I got one of her robes as a gift and they are nice and feel lovely. I wouldn't go as far as luxury but a decent m&s base line one. Definitely not worth the price tag.
Is it Foxtock she lives in?
Anyone know what the story with her husbands ex wife is. Was he already separated egen he met Melissa or did they have a affair? Has he any contact with the kids from his first marriage
She lives in Carrickmines .. and on numerous occasions said that foxrock is her local village .. Ballyogan is her local village!! She’s such a pretentious wannabe!! Leading a very sad existence!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn't see it myself but apparently when she did her live a couple of months ago, she thought she had ended it but it was still going. Her husband walked in and asked her what people were asking her, she called her followers fuckers and he asked her did any of them ask why you won't give me a bj? Don't know what her answer to that was 😂
Omg. Not sure what bit of that I am more shocked by

Reactions: 1
Surely not a hubbie hanging out for some nookie. I know mine would just at the chance even after a very long time together.

I'm sitting here watching her stories commenting out loud to myself 😂
She lives in Carrickmines .. and on numerous occasions said that foxrock is her local village .. Ballyogan is her local village!! She’s such a pretentious wannabe!! Leading a very sad existence!
Ballyogan is a ghetto. Some taxi drivers wouldn't go in there

• Haha
I have astroturf, I have never cleaned it, I have never worried about suncream on it and I have never hoovered it. She is so far removed from any reality, why is she cleaning her astroturf, the rain will do it for her.
Lets not forget she is watching the numbers.......

Omg yes I live nearby and the shop in Foxrock is by no means her local. Local would be Stepaside or god forbid Ballyogan, the shame.

Reactions: 2
Ive said it before and I will say it again. She is OBSESSED with Instagram. Shes "monitoring her followers and who is viewing her stories because of all the hate online"... Then goes on to list the criteria in order to be able to follow and avoid being blocked😂😂.

Reactions: 5
Ive said it before and I will say it again. She is OBSESSED with Instagram. Shes "monitoring her followers and who is viewing her stories because of all the hate online"... Then goes on to list the criteria in order to be able to follow and avoid being blocked😂😂.
How can they DM her when they’re blocked ?!

Also did she go to Power City for the fridge ? Surely Arnotts would be not up her street !

Reactions: 4
Omg yes I live nearby and the shop in Foxrock is by no means her local. Local would be Stepaside or god forbid Ballyogan, the shame.
Or the topaz in Kilternan .. but obviously none of these places sound as upmarket as Foxrock so she won’t dare mention them!

I’m astounded that she thinks she can control who sees her IG. She has a public profile. How on earth can a woman reach her age and not know that the internet is open, free and forever. Once you put it out there publically, the world can and will see it. You can block away, your stuff is still out there.
I’m actually scratching my head at her stupidity.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.