Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There she is fur coat no knickers. Sending a very sick woman a gift and sharing it with the world. Oh look at me I'm so so incredibly generous. Dzope
She couldn't even manage to spell Shannens name right. That's the result of talking about herself constantly when trying to raise awareness about someone else's needs.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ah she’s taking the piss now using iclothing cut-offs to make the housecoats! I’m beginning to understand why she can do the messages in M&S.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Such a relief that they changed the name of the colours. Royal Blue and Coral not nearly as exclusive 🥴🥴. I really hope Swiggs can sort this out. I know that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but this is outrageous and perish the prospect of her fellow floggers who have bragged about their free housecoats finding out 😱. One of the posh floggers who sells expensive costume jewelry might feel a little tarnished by the association as she has been raving about her new Royal Blue housecoat #may they be protected from ever finding out 🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the post she shared where someone was thanking her for one but referred to it as a dressing gown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually cannot believe shes getting away with it all and the pieces of shite leftovet from iclothing dresses

One would be fairly irate seeing theie housecoat cut into a dress on a night out🤣🤣🤞🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually cannot believe shes getting away with it all and the pieces of shite leftovet from iclothing dresses

One would be fairly irate seeing theie housecoat cut into a dress on a night out🤣🤣🤞🤣
It explains why all the robes are "limited edition", you can only make so many from the offcuts.

Reactions: 7

The clothes from iclothing too are the worst quality and fit ..very poor... Penney’s sorry Primark are better than that rubbish.. she even has to force herself to do an iclothing try on and they all look terrible on her and she has a great body shape...
It just goes to show that without her husband these housecoats would have stayed at the bottom of a factory floor!!! Some successful business women she is... piggy backed all the way on the back of her husband.. you go girl!!

Who entered the competition for the house coat? What's the bets the person who wins has at least 500 followers.

So a dress being sold out is “devastating”
Wow! A young mother died in her hometown yesterday, that is devastating!

Reactions: 5
Parents had the most incredible meal ever in the bridge house hotel 🤣🤣🤣 seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'I said to Azhar

"Azhar! Azhar! You know we're not going on holiday this year, so why don't we get a new fridge? It'd be great for Hana and Seif and...yknow, more storage and a bigger freezer" and Azhar said "Yknow what Melissa, that's the best idea you've had all year" and I was like "Eh? Really
?"

Yeah, Melissa, really?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'I said to Azhar

"Azhar! Azhar! You know we're not going on holiday this year, so why don't we get a new fridge? It'd be great for Hana and Seif and...yknow, more storage and a bigger freezer" and Azhar said "Yknow what Melissa, that's the best idea you've had all year" and I was like "Eh? Really
?"

Yeah, Melissa, really?
I think that's an honest reflection of how many good ideas she's had this year.......

Parents had the most incredible meal ever in the bridge house hotel 🤣🤣🤣 seriously
Had to let everyone know that she paid for the meal, so important that we all know that, otherwise was it even his birthday?
She's like a cast member from the Real Housewives of Tullamore, Lisa Lust could also audition. Imagine lads, IMAGINE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hate defending her but I wore mine on a labour ward and it was actually lovely and cool 🙈 thankfully I've never been on a chemo ward so obviously it may be different
I got a gift of one of her robes when I was going through chemo/radiotherapy & surgery and I only wore it a couple of times it was very irritating on my skin and it made me itchy

• Sad
'I said to Azhar

?"

Yeah, Melissa, really?
It’s gonna be life changing for those kiddies !

'I said to Azhar

?"

Yeah, Melissa, really?
I taught they were wealthy why would you hard sell a new fridge 😂👀

Normal life here and wouldn't have to hard sell a fridge.

Best idea all year 🤣🤣🤣 mortified for her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.