Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m astounded that she thinks she can control who sees her IG. She has a public profile. How on earth can a woman reach her age and not know that the internet is open, free and forever. Once you put it out there publically, the world can and will see it. You can block away, your stuff is still out there.
I’m actually scratching my head at her stupidity.
I think her bubble has burst now that she realises most people are watching her like car crash tv.. Like you just can't stop watching in disbelief and how far removed from reality she is. She thought everyone watching were in awe of her amazing hair and cheek bones and her Rosie HW looks, it was like a playground for her thinking she could brag and boast about all the things she bought out of brown thomas cos she saw pippa buy it first. From tom ford make up to louis vuitton perfume to hermes ear rings to whispering angel. But now she realises people aren't watching in fascination but disgust at how crass and low rent and basic it is to show off

Reactions: 10
She lives in Carrickmines .. and on numerous occasions said that foxrock is her local village .. Ballyogan is her local village!! She’s such a pretentious wannabe!! Leading a very sad existence!
Her house right beside the M50. It’s also right beside power city and the vanilla pod. It’s carrickmines and definitely not foxrock. Also I know her company isn’t making money. She isn’t exactly a successful business woman she claims to be.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The clothes from iclothing too are the worst quality and fit ..very poor... Penney’s sorry Primark are better than that rubbish.. she even has to force herself to do an iclothing try on and they all look terrible on her and she has a great body shape...
It just goes to show that without her husband these housecoats would have stayed at the bottom of a factory floor!!! Some successful business women she is... piggy backed all the way on the back of her husband.. you go girl!!
Yes the iCLOTHING stuff is trash. All cheap stuff from China. Same as her stuff. But I think she tried to dissociate herself from it until it suits her.

I taught they were wealthy why would you hard sell a new fridge 😂👀

Normal life here and wouldn't have to hard sell a fridge.

Best idea all year 🤣🤣🤣 mortified for her
And also selling on depop again. All her cheap disposable clothes. What is she saving for this time. It was an old beater car for her father the last time.

The lip smacking is so grating. And those dresses she tried on, brutal. That pink marshmallow thing. Christ on a bike.
Where in Ireland is she planning on wearing it? She’ll go to yet another hotel with a golf course. Husband will be gone all day while she knocks around the grounds pretending to be lady of the manor in that pink thing lol.

I think that's an honest reflection of how many good ideas she's had this year.......

Had to let everyone know that she paid for the meal, so important that we all know that, otherwise was it even his birthday?
She's like a cast member from the Real Housewives of Tullamore, Lisa Lust could also audition. Imagine lads, IMAGINE!!!
Yeh do you think she’s ever go visit them. She won’t go near her town cause she knows she’s being laughed at. She’d be terrified to park the car outside her mother’s 🤣.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
😂😂😂😂 that explains it, she’s getting the fridge on the drip !
She is a drip 😂 boooorrrrriiiinnngggg!! Same old shite everyday ... lie on the bed, legs on display even though she constantly bleats on & on about how she doesn’t like her legs cos she has veins, incessantly moaning about how tired she is, Dundrum shopping centre, M&S food shop, home with filter on showing her skincare routine, emphasising the “c” and “k” letters in words and that blowing into the screen when she’s “on camera” ... and repeat all on a daily basis!!!

How on earth does she have time to go through all her followers and apply her follower criteria... clearly not a very busy ‘successful businesswoman’
She is a another level, honestly I have never heard such nonsense, she is monitoring her account and IF she has blocked you, reach out to her ?? Can someone explain to me how that works ? She needs to protect her privacy 😂😂😂😂🤣😂 don’t snap your life in front of 40k .. seems simple

Reactions: 2
First breath: I know my account is public
Next breath: I need to protect my privacy.

Clue is in there Swigs!

Unusual follower activity on Social Blade too, goes from losing followers one week to and gaining over a thousand a week or two later.
Sure, Jan.........

Reactions: 2
Stop everything.....the housecoats are a cure for insomnia. You heard it here first 🤣

• Haha
What kind of absolute sap messages a stranger who sells their life online
and tells them how great they are !
hard they work ?
and how they deserve press drops!

what is this world of needy souls we live in?

Reactions: 6
She is a drip 😂 boooorrrrriiiinnngggg!! Same old shite everyday ... lie on the bed, legs on display even though she constantly bleats on & on about how she doesn’t like her legs cos she has veins, incessantly moaning about how tired she is, Dundrum shopping centre, M&S food shop, home with filter on showing her skincare routine, emphasising the “c” and “k” letters in words and that blowing into the screen when she’s “on camera” ... and repeat all on a daily basis!!!
[/QUOTE
hard they work ?

She messages herself I’d say 🤣🤣🤣

hard they work ?

Definitely one of her follower friends I couldn’t relate to anyone sending a message like that to a non friend on Instagram. Also if she is getting such hate online why hasn’t Superstyle Sabby come out to support her.. SSS is always posting about online bullying and haters

Reactions: 4
Yep was thinking the same. Messages herself all the time. She might even believe them. Probably opens them later to read to herself like a surprise.
She spells divine ‘Devine’ all the time. She got a message from a follower telling her how “Devine” her taste was - I suspected she sent it to herself “Devine” self! 🙄

• Haha
A02C4DB1-D87A-4786-8538-C6F853A307C0.png

Ahh bless tignam is nervous to try on clothes anywhere else only BT this was two weeks ago (two weeks ago you should not be allowed try clothes on ) 🤬 A mask would have been good to wear too you know Covid 19 and all that
Us mere mortals will have to do with any old dressing room

4D937F68-1BFA-414D-BFB3-4B36CECF8B1D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Did you hear Hana’s accent on her stories this evening? So strange, she’s obviously sitting her kids in front of the TV all day watching American programmes so she can go through every person who views her inKredible Public story to block them and get some privacy 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.