Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How low must the views on her stories be if she has time to cross check them with her followers?

Anyway I often view random stories or igtv on the discover page, it doesn't mean anything. She'll never grow her following (if that's what she wants) by blocking every non follower.

Reactions: 4
Did you hear Hana’s accent on her stories this evening? So strange, she’s obviously sitting her kids in front of the TV all day watching American programmes so she can go through every person who views her inKredible Public story to block them and get some privacy 🤷🏻‍♀️
But...is the TV not broken?? Or did they get it fixed? Or buy a fridge instead?

The absolute state of her. If she didn’t keep reminding us that she was in a fitting room in BTs you would be forgiven for thinking that she had ‘styled’ herself at a jumble sale.

She’s like the Carrickmines Manor version of Katie Price.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But...is the TV not broken?? Or did they get it fixed? Or buy a fridge instead?
Some neighbour was apparently going to ‘hook her up’ by trying to fix it....
if she’d a new one we’d have heard about it. Or Power City would have come looking for another deposit!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Some neighbour was apparently going to ‘hook her up’ by trying to fix it....
if she’d a new one we’d have heard about it. Or Power City would have come looking for another deposit!
Still awaiting approval for the credit finance 🥴🥴🥴

35B0CCEB-D11A-41F6-84BE-C987C9805A7F.jpeg

Just ask Katie Price. You can cover it in designer handbags and bangles but it’s still Jordan that we all see 🙈🙈🙈

#Swigs stole my look RHW eat your heart out 😱😱😱
2EDF4B83-706F-4649-8B60-1E5720501F32.png

Reactions: 1
Never heard this either?! Come on spill all 🤣
Yeh she was on one of those Facebook groups defending him down to the ground when people were taking tit about him. Calling people dreadful names,I mean dreadful and the apple doesn’t fall far. and saying they are long family friends and they all went and hung out with them in Vegas etc. Saying they were hooked up with tickets to the fights and we’ll looked after vip style. She does not know him In the slightest, never even met him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Yeh she was on one of those Facebook groups defending him down to the ground when people were taking tit about him. Calling people dreadful names,I mean dreadful and the apple doesn’t fall far. and saying they are long family friends and they all went and hung out with them in Vegas etc. Saying they were hooked up with tickets to the fights and we’ll looked after vip style. She does not know him In the slightest, never even met him.
😱🤣🤣😂 what a DOPE..! That whole family is a joke,

Maybe Swigs could share some of her mother dearest’s online posts with her ‘audience’. Not sure their content aligns with her hatred of all the vile hatred that is written online. Oh to be from such classy stock 😝😝😝

Reactions: 2
Aaaaah! I wondered what her new sudden health kick was all about.

Cue Symprove unboxing

Seamless......

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.