Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot wait to see Swigs giving us her best Jordan vibes in her new tie dye trackie on her staycation. Adare Manor you have been warned 🤢
Swigs might even bring out the tribal tattoos on her leg and back. Remember we were treated to that sight a while back.
This is the best so funny forget about Rosie HW she is actually gone more likeJordan/Katie Price 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Indeed the classy tatts were lasered. I’m sure there’s still a little bit of them still hanging in there. There was ‘a inKredddible’ one on the calf of one of her really long legs.

Of course she couldn’t help but share the before and after pics.

You can take Jordan out of the bog but you can’t take the bog out of Jordan !

Swigs has overshared so much of her vacuous nonsense for so long now and continues to do so despite her realization that she cannot control what is already in the public domain.

Reactions: 3
#paidfor - ffs. She rarely if ever puts #gifted on the endless freebies she shows off yet she feels the need to tell us she paid for her own dinner 🙄

What happened with the attic conversion that was being constructed during lockdown??

What happened with the attic conversion that was being constructed during lockdown??
Why an attic coversin? Isn’t she better than that house? I thought she was just biding her time in ballyogan before she can go bank to be anongst her real people?

chavtastic post - she’s going to wear the shite of it. Honestly Melissa you can pretend your middle class but the roots keep coming back.

Reactions: 4
Another master class in growing your Insta ‘family’ along with more crimes against grammar from Swigs whose having “a incredible’ giveaway with her latest ‘blagged’ prize.

The only way she has been able to increase her numbers has been with raffles for her nylon housecoats and by shamelessly scrounging prizes whilst pretending that she’s just supporting other businesses.

Follow me, like or comment my post and hey presto my numbers are up.

I see Trisha’s Transformation didn’t play the flogger game with Swigs by politely declining Lady Ballyogan’s scraps and offering the nylon housecoat to a follower.

Maybe ‘Mama June’ from her country home in Arden Demesne will join Noeleen here to stand up for Swigs and show us how to act like a true ‘Lady’ 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s all about Spotlight today saying that’s how her incredibleeeee teeth are so white, when I followed her a couple of years ago she was using Crest strips saying that’s why her teeth are so white 😂

Reactions: 8
She’s all about Spotlight today saying that’s how her incredibleeeee teeth are so white, when I followed her a couple of years ago she was using Crest strips saying that’s why her teeth are so white 😂
Loving the Crest, every night we would be hearing it. Probably will again in another couple of years.

She’s pathetic!! And the filter on .. again.. showing us the pearly whites!! This person is beyond obsessed with herself .. so sad!!

Reactions: 7
The thing that gets me is everyone flogging spotlight, Symprove etc... etc... I don’t think it says much for the brands that they have to overkill

Reactions: 3
They're all on the spotlight bandwagon today. Has anyone actually used it, is it as good as all the instascammers say!?🤔

They're all on the spotlight bandwagon today. Has anyone actually used it, is it as good as all the instascammers say!?🤔
Yeah I've used the strips, toothpaste and mouthwash and the pen. I dont like the strips very much but really like the toothpaste and mouthwash

She made a huge deal about Crest strips back in the day, how Azhar had to bring her home boxes when he went to America ‘for work’. Swore blind she’d never use anything else and that they were the only thing that worked. Even said ‘this isn’t sponsored, I just love them, blah blah blah’ - and now all of a sudden it’s Spotlight she has to thank? Maybe for the money but not for her teeth. How stupid are Spotlight to have picked her to advertise for them? That alone would put me off them.

Reactions: 7
I used the spotlight enamel toothpaste. It had a horrible taste, I binned it before I finished it. I have the whitening pen but haven't used it in a while as I'm pregnant and unsure if it's safe. I used the crest steps when I lived in the US and thought they were really good. Can't find them here though.

The thing that gets me is everyone flogging spotlight, Symprove etc... etc... I don’t think it says much for the brands that they have to overkill
I have awful ibs and no way would I use Symprove when it’s handed out free to every Tom Dick and Harry.. they have ruined their brand..
also anyone that has used it says you must stay on it as soon as ya stop all symptoms reappear...! V expensive to be on it forever

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.