Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People thought she was mad putting the 2 My clutter boxes together but just looks amazing.
How does she come up with these groundbreaking ideas ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doing a poll to see if Trisha transformation should be gifted a robe 😱 bore the duck off Honestly I can’t see Trisha in one I don’t think it’s her style

Reactions: 5
Doing a poll to see if Trisha transformation should be gifted a robe 😱 bore the duck off Honestly I can’t see Trisha in one I don’t think it’s her style
But her ‘beautiful’ 135k followers would love her to be gifted one. How did Swigs miss those numbers until today. Vote no to be blocked by Swigs 🥴

Reactions: 1
People thought she was mad putting the 2 My clutter boxes together but just looks amazing.
It’s not a sponsored post she just loves them... 2 seconds later I need another one for the bathroom.. which she will be gifted but expects her peasants to buy them.. and straight away there is a discount code!! Convenient!!!!

It’s not a sponsored post she just loves them... 2 seconds later I need another one for the bathroom.. which she will be gifted but expects her peasants to buy them.. and straight away there is a discount code!! Convenient!!!!
I don’t understand the ins and outs of sponsored posts etc. But she does get everything to free and recommends the tit out of them. A new cream is magic every week. What’s the difference in hawking them ? Is it just that they don’t pay her? She just gets freebies instead. Not very smart.

Why is she showing the catrice makeup with a filter on? You cant see the colours or anything. 🙄

Oonagh O'Hagan is as bad of them. I would never ever buy Symprove because of all the freebies they give away.
And I asked meaghers for a discount code as I order stuff from there but was told no sorry.. none.. turned me off spending my money there when they cant give loyal customers anything but can give bloggers excessive amounts for free 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Why is she showing the catrice makeup with a filter on? You cant see the colours or anything. 🙄
She took off the filter for a few seconds only to show the lip colour.. but agree whats the point doing this with a filter.
Also I’m sure no brand wants to be described ‘as cheap as chips’ bravo Melissa so relatable!!

Reactions: 3
Ah stop. I saw that. So funny. Who thought she was mad. Who does she even talk to. Why would they think that was mad. What the f. 🤣🤣🤣

How low must the views on her stories be if she has time to cross check them with her followers?

Anyway I often view random stories or igtv on the discover page, it doesn't mean anything. She'll never grow her following (if that's what she wants) by blocking every non follower.
for somebody with 40k followers she gets about 10 comments on her posts.

Aaaaah! I wondered what her new sudden health kick was all about.

Cue Symprove unboxing

Seamless......
So obvious.

She’s trying to “source” a dresser now. No shame in the beg for such a rich girl lol. Full of tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Cannot wait to see Swigs giving us her best Jordan vibes in her new tie dye trackie on her staycation. Adare Manor you have been warned 🤢
Swigs might even bring out the tribal tattoos on her leg and back. Remember we were treated to that sight a while back.

Attachments

• Haha
Cannot wait to see Swigs giving us her best Jordan vibes in her new tie dye trackie on her staycation. Adare Manor you have been warned 🤢
Swigs might even bring out the tribal tattoos on her leg and back. Remember we were treated to that sight a while back.
Sorry... tribal tattoos??? I am AMAZED they haven't been removed by now! Hardly in keeping with her 'curated' online Lady of The Manor persona.

Sorry... tribal tattoos??? I am AMAZED they haven't been removed by now! Hardly in keeping with her 'curated' online Lady of The Manor persona.
I’ve never seen the tattoos!!! Anyone have a screenshot!! 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
I’ll just take the filter off for the people who want to see the true shade

Oh no Swigs don’t worry we all love going in and buying make up that’s completely different to what you demonstrate.

They sent me a make up base that I just wouldn’t subsequently use but you peasants might like it

They sent me mascara but I can’t use it as I have inKKredible eye lash extensions that were taken exclusively from a baby giraffe that was custom made to make my lashes

They sent me brow products but my eyebrow lamination is so bespoke that I cannot put any type of peasant products on them.

So there you go guys. Go and buy all of those cheaptrice, sorry I mean catrice products that I didn’t bother showcasing subsequently ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ll just take the filter off for the people who want to see the true shade

Oh no Swigs don’t worry we all love going in and buying make up that’s completely different to what you demonstrate.

They sent me a make up base that I just wouldn’t subsequently use but you peasants might like it

They sent me mascara but I can’t use it as I have inKKredible eye lash extensions that were taken exclusively from a baby giraffe that was custom made to make my lashes

They sent me brow products but my eyebrow lamination is so bespoke that I cannot put any type of peasant products on them.

So there you go guys. Go and buy all of those cheaptrice, sorry I mean catrice products that I didn’t bother showcasing subsequently ✌🏻
😂😂😂😂for serious thank you for that.. gave me a giggle 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.