Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Lads she's a bit manic today, it's gas. Love when she's rattled like this. And don't worry everyone, she's working on the Christmas stocKKK and we nearly into October. Every other retailer has their stock ordered in June, I know because I used to attend Christmas showrooms in June/July, and onto shelves in September for the Christmas market. Tidge will have her Chinese samples with the three beige thread options arriving in November. Maybe she means next Christmas?

Her kids homeware "department" where she has a few dolls, one swan and couple of cushions - watch out Arnotts!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Not telling where she is until checked out!! Doesn't want the paps to know where she's staying, so hard being a celeb.

We could smell the moth balls through the phone Tigs, we knew where ya were. Christ she gets more insufferable by the day.
It's why we tune in😂 to see what absolute notions we'll be treated to!!

• Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
She takes our advice it seems...visiting family, going off the drink, cutting Hana’s hair, reducing price on the polyester...etc etc etc. See,Tigs? “Tattle trolls” are actually doing you good!🤗😁😁

• Haha

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Ouch! That must sting!!! They woke up to her. She has no one to go for a meal with. How sad. No friends Tidge.

And no, switching off in the evening for me does not entail watching you tell me how fabulous you are. You stupid vapid woman. Your content is crap. Feet walking, teeth, brows and filters are not content.
Absolutely! What's that about, she hopes to record enough during the day for us losers to sit and watch how her day went when we get to sit down in the evening?
Who, after a day of working, kids activities, homework, exercise, cooking & tidying wants to sit down and watch this fucking eejit showing us her new dental trays/leggings, runners and oversized sweater outfit pic/overlined filtered letterbox mouth/children with a tiny emoji covering 9% of their face/poking pasta in a frying pan?

It's the same old shit every day, I cannot believe she has any followers? Who is finding this shit content enjoyable. I'd love to see how many people have her muted. GAS that she didn't share the 5 plebs in the housecoats. Like, what the point in even having that competition or whatever it was if she wasn't going to show them wearing her beautiful, amazing stocKK.

• Heart
  • Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
No sign of her at the max Benjamin gig tonight . I could be wrong but if she was invited we'd be getting candle and diffuser spam. If say she's snapping if she wasn't invited
I actually emailed Max Benjamin and told them that I would no longer buy their products due to associating with this cretin. Maybe a few people did the same and they dropped her?
She is cold because she is not eating. She is skinny as it is, why this juice thing? It’s such a fad and SO unhealthy for you. She is on a fast road to osteoporosis.
I have this organ in my body called a liver and that detoxes me quite well, Tigs. You have one too.

• Heart

Melmcs

VIP Member
She has obvious body and food issues which she is already putting on her small daughter by making her wear clothes that are too big for her. So Hana will grow up thinking the way her mother behaves is normal.

It's not.

Tigs needs therapy. Big time. She is a very damaged woman. There is absolutely nothing normal about the way she carries on.

Anyone who wears nightdresses as day wear is not the full shilling either. All in the name of fashion. That's what the knackers at the school do every morn in their "robes". All she is missing is the top knot and fag in her mouth.

Last edited:

Ratsout

VIP Member
She’s gonna give her daughter an awful complex. There’s not a pick on her and she’s doing an extreme 5 day juice cleanse (read starving herself) because she’s going on her holidays

• Sad
  • Heart

storminagcup

Chatty Member
That sharing shit that she shares and then showing the sharer sharing it. Boils my piss. It's daft altogether

• Haha
Reactions: 17

crussell

This is beside the point but does anyone else think those LV travel bags are so cheap/tacky looking? You see them scattered all over the airport-they’re as common as muck. They look cheap and fake (like most of them are). Honestly if I was handed one for free I wouldn’t use it, I’d be too embarrassed. I feel people carrying them are desperate to give off the impression they’re rich but I honestly think it gives off the complete opposite impression. This is nothing personal on Tigs I just don’t understand why people buy them!

• Heart

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Haha the aggressiveness 😳😳

They wear them, they DEFINITELY WEAR THEM!!!! Ok hun!! Calm down! How narcissistic to think ever MUST love your products…..Eh no….

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
A full grid post required for the day that she fully cooked a dinner from scratch.

It’s a momentous day in the squat.

• Haha

STDmail

Chatty Member
I actually can't believe the amount of stories. You're on a holiday love, take a break from the gram!!!
But how possibly could she show off if she wasn’t on the gram, how would we possibly know how extremely wealthy they are, how blessed they are, how fortunate they are… yada yada yada… 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
They must have money to be flying business with kids....
Champagne lifestyle all on a credit card. I could fly business but I chose not to. Rather save my money and stay in a nice hotel. All for show. Real wealthy people don’t need to show off they’re in business class because they don’t care

• Heart

Malone

VIP Member
She can’t do Halloween or trick or treat because they can’t leave the squat in case the bailiffs move in again 🧙

• Haha