Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full of shite!!’ Ex friend sabby did. same recently. As if anyone gives a rats arse. Grow up

Reactions: 8
Not telling where she is until checked out!! Doesn't want the paps to know where she's staying, so hard being a celeb.

We could smell the moth balls through the phone Tigs, we knew where ya were. Christ she gets more insufferable by the day.
It's why we tune in😂 to see what absolute notions we'll be treated to!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is seriously going bald at her temples. That pulled in pony tail is sooo not a good look with the size of that forehead. All she is missing is the big gold hoop earrings for the complete Traveller look. She looks like a cheap knock off of aKing Travellers wife. She can't seem to wear one elegant piece of jewellery, everything has to be layered up to show off wha she has.

It's so tacky. So classless just like Madam Swigs. Doesn't want the Law to know where she is until she posts it on Insta. Thick as tit as always. Never fails to give us a laugh.

Reactions: 10
Yep best to avoid the place, when she stayed there before I messaged them asking does every "paying" guest get the champagne and hamper when they arrive or is that only for (free loading) instagrammers. They passed my details onto Tiggy and she subsequently blocked me😂. Clearly a shady bunch, birds of a feather and all that......
Surely this is an outrageous breach of GDPR? You should make a complaint, its basically illegal for them to pass on your info to Tidge. So so wrong!

Reactions: 9
Surely this is an outrageous breach of GDPR? You should make a complaint, its basically illegal for them to pass on your info to Tidge. So so wrong!
It wasn't just me, there was afew from here that messaged and the same thing, blocked!
I'd put in a complaint if I thought something would be done but I highly doubt it.

Reactions: 4
She is seriously going bald at her temples. That pulled in pony tail is sooo not a good look with the size of that forehead. All she is missing is the big gold hoop earrings for the complete Traveller look. She looks like a cheap knock off of aKing Travellers wife. She can't seem to wear one elegant piece of jewellery, everything has to be layered up to show off wha she has.

It's so tacky. So classless just like Madam Swigs. Doesn't want the Law to know where she is until she posts it on Insta. Thick as tit as always. Never fails to give us a laugh.
I wouldn’t be showing off that glitz n pieces jewelry or whatever it’s called😂. All the fake gold crap. I think she think soru is up market. More dirt. A few cute things but all cheap. Everything about her is tacky.

Reactions: 8
Did she really just say her other “department “ when talking about the shite kids stuff she is trying to flog?
Listen Tidge the only department you will be dealing with is either Department of Social Welfare or Department of Justice if Ronnie doesn’t win his court cases. Such notions

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another dig at those instahuns who arent showing her free " robes " but she KNOWS they love them. SHE KNOWS!!!!! They cant not!!! Ffs. She is a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haha the aggressiveness 😳😳

They wear them, they DEFINITELY WEAR THEM!!!! Ok hun!! Calm down! How narcissistic to think ever MUST love your products…..Eh no….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I couldn’t concentrate on what she was saying because I was obsessed looking at her brows… is that a bad dye job over her natural brows or is it pencil? Shocking

I couldn’t concentrate on what she was saying because I was obsessed looking at her brows… is that a bad dye job over her natural brows or is it pencil? Shocking
I think its partly whatever filter she is using, its like it gives her a small second brow.

Reactions: 1
She is such a try hard wannabe, copies everything Rosie or pippa does. Rosie mentioned some blogger earlier whose style she loves, leonie hanne and the next thing Swigs is tagging this leonie girl and posts not 1 but 11 stories about her, tad excessive, she always has to go over board. So obvious she just copied Rosie, Rosie did 1 story so Swigs had to do 11🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That is a her website address not an email address?
Again she is so thick. It's your website address Melissa, not your EMAIL address. Jeez, it's hard keeping her in check all the time.

The only other departments she has are the empty ones in her head.

• Haha
Her brows are by kim o sullivan. Apparently shes the best in the business....
Wouldnt you be avoiding at all costs if they looked like that. Awful job

Reactions: 5
Actually scarlet for her saying how people just have to love her robes. Is she on drugs honest to god

I would love to know who likes to sleep in a dressing gown. Does it not wriggle, does it not tangle around your legs, does the belt not irritate?

I do think the patterns on some of them are really nice and as I said before I can see a use for them for some people but you can buy pretty ones on line for a fraction of the price.

Reactions: 7
Actually scarlet for her saying how people just have to love her robes. Is she on drugs honest to god
She is so passive aggressive it’s funny. I know they all love my robes but they just don’t share it. I know they do. Maybe take a minute to wonder why they don’t share it Melissa. Take 2 minutes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.