Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so passive aggressive it’s funny. I know they all love my robes but they just don’t share it. I know they do. Maybe take a minute to wonder why they don’t share it Melissa. Take 2 minutes.
I knew something was coming the minute I saw her. She had the glinty eye going on. When she’s annoyed or going to address something and tell lies. She always looks like that. Before she opened her mouth I knew it was coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is so passive aggressive it’s funny. I know they all love my robes but they just don’t share it. I know they do. Maybe take a minute to wonder why they don’t share it Melissa. Take 2 minutes.
Didn't she say before herself that she gets sent LOADS but only shares stuff she actually likes and uses or would buy... hmmm maybe they're doing the same Tidge!? Didn't share because they didn't feel it warranted a mention? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lads she's a bit manic today, it's gas. Love when she's rattled like this. And don't worry everyone, she's working on the Christmas stocKKK and we nearly into October. Every other retailer has their stock ordered in June, I know because I used to attend Christmas showrooms in June/July, and onto shelves in September for the Christmas market. Tidge will have her Chinese samples with the three beige thread options arriving in November. Maybe she means next Christmas?

Her kids homeware "department" where she has a few dolls, one swan and couple of cushions - watch out Arnotts!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I knew something was coming the minute I saw her. She had the glinty eye going on. When she’s annoyed or going to address something and tell lies. She always looks like that. Before she opened her mouth I knew it was coming.
We are definitely getting to know her moods so well now because of your tip-offs about her behaviour. She spent the whole weekend reading here whilst getting pissed in MF. She tries to hold in the rage and spittle whilst pretending to be a posh tart but she really cant help herself. She must have thought her little rant against the other Huns would turn up some reaction but nada.

There is a reason they are staying well away from you Tidge and you yourself know it too.

So you are sending 5 customers a little gift cos they sent you pics of them in their inkkkkredible housecoats. Allegedly.

You shared the lady who sent you the pic of the godawful tracksuit she had the misfortune to buy. Even though you nearly balked at doing it.

Show us the 5 ladies in their " MMB Finery"? Gwan. I dare ya!!!!

No??

Cos they don't exist and it didn't happen. 5 photos of Joy Porto doesn't count either.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did you hear her, the spotlight teeth shite(even though she used crest strips to whiten her teeth) has 30% off, that's a huge amount, even for me? Eh what? Even for you? As apposed to us peasants who need every penny we can get discounted. Unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She always has her giant foot in her mouth. “Oh I’ve drank eaten too many cocktails treats during lockdown and I have to buy bigger jeans - I have to size up to a 10! The horror!”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She always has her giant foot in her mouth. “Oh I’ve drank eaten too many cocktails treats during lockdown and I have to buy bigger jeans - I have to size up to a 10! The horror!”
Always!!!! Except she doesn't mince her words when she's complimenting herself, which is all the time, my gorgeous pearly white teeth, my gorgeous eyebrows I love them, people ask me how my skin is so amazing, I mean look at that glow. People never believe me when I say I'm 45. Blows my mind every single time that a middle aged woman could be so self obsessed, I'm pretty sure we are due a picture of Rosie HW soon, with messages from her audience attached saying they look identical, then she tags her🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Or this new one Leonie she is stalking. Probably thinks she looks like her too.

Newsflash! You don't Tidge!

You are a menopausal old wan like the rest of us. You aren't gorgeous or sexy or desirable to anyone bar your mirror. You are not amazing looking at 45 when you have to use filters on every single thing you post. You have a mouth that big that could eat an apple through a letterbox and a bleeping filthy mouthed tongue if we believe what's said. You are a washed up middle aged old bat who needs to get a hobby other than admiring yourself all day long and trying to flog your cheap Chinese tat that no one wants.

This is why you are unrelatable and completely unlikeable.

And have no friends who would tell you to cop yourself on, vain stupid ignorant woman who wants it all and will never be happy. Its clear as day you will never be happy.

Take that advice for free. I will bill you next time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t even watch anymore she’s a train wreck. Her spite and passive aggression comes across so obvious. She needs to get off of tattle and channel her energy into her business. Can’t believe she thinks coming on to declare people wear them and “they’re nice” is a selling point at all, she clearly disbelieves in her own product. You can have the best product on the shelves but you need a platform to sell from, unfortunately her personality doesn’t cut it nor do her tactics. “People wear them” that’s where is she going wrong altogether, someone posted on this thread last week and was spot on. Unless something is seen on someone famous or there’s a huge label on it she won’t wear it. You’ve got your audience wrong tidgey, do a market analysis in your next business plan.
If I was a normal follower her conduct today would definitely have me raising a few eyebrows, on that note what is happening with her left brow? Did she get her brows microbladed today or just overdraw a line that harsh? Yikes tidgey tone it down, have a glass of Chanel branded rose and rewatch your stories today. You’re fooling no one

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
20755A89-2A51-4093-97CA-6B03BD997E2B.jpeg

Ohh wow tigs your fooling no one but your self with the drop in numbers on the website
Took you well over 6 weeks to sell 28 robes then in the next breath hundreds are gone 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are all the free ones sent out to those witches who wont show them on their stories she is whinging about. She is no saleswoman. Vicious she is and cant hide the bitterness.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Picture on the right was 30 th August sales
Are we to believe that 128 premium robes were sold in 28 days 😂😂 delusional

They are all the free ones sent out to those witches who wont show them on their stories she is whinging about. She is no saleswoman. Vicious she is and cant hide the bitterness.
128 sold in 28 days 😂😂😂 no chance

Reactions: 4
Picture on the right was 30 th August sales
Are we to believe that 128 premium robes were sold in 28 days 😂😂 delusional

128 sold in 28 days 😂😂😂 no chance
Agree, not a hope! She’s fiddling like the men’s pyjamas that had hundreds in stocK and then overnight *poof* Sold Out 🤥

Reactions: 5
So she launched August 12 th
Her sales by August 30 th were
25 robes in 23 days
August 31st to sept 27th
128 robes in 28 days 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 when Erin mc Gregor had the biggest successful launch of the same item of clothing 🤯🤯🤯 i smell a 🐀

Agree, not a hope! She’s fiddling like the men’s pyjamas that had hundreds in stocK and then overnight *poof* Sold Out 🤥
I remember been in Istanbul one year and we found a shop selling all the a wear clothes when the shops shut down out of boxes at the back of the shop everything was 3 euro 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.