Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a wonder Tigsy hasn’t copped on yet that her ultimate girl crush, Rosie, has a makeup line out… Newsflash!! One of your trolls pipped you to the post for it 😂😂😂

God no shes too busy packing and making beds
Thats why the pure gobshite is "quite"
Shes thick as splattered pig shite this one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly think it’s a business trip she tags along on. He checks out the factories where I clothing stuff is made.

Reactions: 10
I honestly think it’s a business trip she tags along on. He checks out the factories where I clothing stuff is made.
I think the same too… there are several cheap clothing factories in Mauritius.. why not tag along she doesn’t have her own wealth to fund it herself😄

Reactions: 3
I wonder who that child was that she took a photo of…..

I know she ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT feature her own kids and this kid had tiny heart emojis on their face so I just couldn’t make out who it was…….🤥🤥🤥🤥🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everyone flies business on those flights but knowing tigs. She probably had one seat for the boyfriend but just took a quick pic of the child lol. Ans absolutely two things on that trip. It’s work for the slave labour facilities and to facilitate his golfing addiction. We’ll be seeing legs spread by the pool soon. And she thinks we are all jealous lol. It’s ALL for the gram. She’ll live a life simply for Social media. It’s sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They must have money to be flying business with kids....
Champagne lifestyle all on a credit card. I could fly business but I chose not to. Rather save my money and stay in a nice hotel. All for show. Real wealthy people don’t need to show off they’re in business class because they don’t care

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Champagne lifestyle all on a credit card. I could fly business but I chose not to. Rather save my money and stay in a nice hotel. All for show. Real wealthy people don’t need to show off they’re in business class because they don’t care
It will never be not about trying to look rich and the most beautiful woman to ever exists without even trying for her lol. The illusion of it all. It’s this insecurity about who she really is and where she comes from and this absolute vanity that she thinks she’s so stunning, perfect even. . No wonder there’s no friends. Imagine dealing with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.