Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah they were using each other too for followers and freebies. But I’d love to know how it all fell apart. I’m betting something like sabby advertising other robes ans tit that time for pennys it m&s or somewhere. I’d say tidgy price got the huff and unloaded on her. She’s nuts like that. Zero decorum.
I reckon it fell apart before GrabbySabby promoted the M&S dressing gowns… something must have happened. They’re both narcissistic fools so who knows! I’d love to know though 😂😂

Thanks. I might give her a miss as the influencer doses we chat about already give me the rage at times so I won't add another to my list of gobshites. :ROFLMAO:
Ohh probably best as GrabbySabby will give you all the rage!! 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah they were using each other too for followers and freebies. But I’d love to know how it all fell apart. I’m betting something like sabby advertising other robes ans tit that time for pennys it m&s or somewhere. I’d say tidgy price got the huff and unloaded on her. She’s nuts like that. Zero decorum.
I’d love to know too - they used to mention each other all the time, then suddenly nothing

Reactions: 2
Hello how orrrrrr you aullll? Sundays... No its Saturday actually. Knocking back the cocktails at lunchtime, "family time" but on mute. Volume off. And why does she show her nieces face but covers her own child's face? I'd say there could be a drunken rant later, there was wildness in those eyes and you just know when she has drink on board and records herself taking a swig out of the glass and that cocky look she gives its directed at "the fuckers of the web".
The nieces face is covered now. And Hana got a haircut!! Well about time!

I’d love to know too - they used to mention each other all the time, then suddenly nothing
Will be interesting to see does she put anything up for Stabbys birthday today.

Reactions: 5
Oh she was stuck to this thread of course. She must never be off it! Self obsessed.

Reactions: 2
She takes our advice it seems...visiting family, going off the drink, cutting Hana’s hair, reducing price on the polyester...etc etc etc. See,Tigs? “Tattle trolls” are actually doing you good!🤗😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really has no engagement going on. She gets about 150 likes and 10 comments. I can get that on my private personal Instagram. No thanks offer she goes after everyone over it.

Reactions: 6
Tigs you missed a huge trick there. Sineads Curvy Style doing a shoot tomorrow for her shapewear. Wanted a robe off she headed into Dunnes and got what looks like a lovely one for 30 euro. And its designed by FRANCIS BRENNAN Tigs. You know, that really well known man. Imagine the traffic you could have gotten from her new brand page if you stopped eye bleeping yourself all day long. Plus she is up with your pal LLL to show her gear at her show. You snooze you lose. Funny how none if the better known Huns think you are credible. Lol.

So duck off with your stupid housecoats for 150 euro. Notions I swear. You. Haven't. Got. A. Clue. Dope.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Tigs you missed a huge trick there. Sineads Curvy Style doing a shoot tomorrow for her shapewear. Wanted a robe off she headed into Dunnes and got what looks luke a lovely one for 30 euro. And its designed by FRANCIS BRENNAN Tigs. You know, that really well known man. Imagine the traffic you could have gotten from her new brand page if you stopped eye bleeping yourself all day long. Plus she is up with your pal LLL to show her gear at her show. You snooze you lose. Funny how none if the better known Huns think you are credible. Lol.

So duck off with your stupid housecoats for 150 euro. Notions I swear. You. Haven't. Got. A. Clue. Dope.
😍😍
But Tigs just knows they love her robes . She does . She knows 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I swear she actually thinks she is fancy buying that chocolate instead of a twix or a dairy milk or whatever else. There is literally nothing posh about it, it is just another (less popular) bar available in every shop. She just cannot help herself.

SCS would not be on Tidge’s radar.. she wouldn’t be her kind of people!!
She has nearly 40k more followers though. And that's without her product page. So she should be. Tigs of course thinks she is above them all.

Reactions: 3
No wonder she. Is what I meant there. Sorry lol.
We know what you meant x. She blames everyone when no one engages with her stories cos she has none!!! We are the ones at fault in her tiny delusional mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
A new low even for her this morning.
comparing herself to some poor factory worker. She’s despicable to the core of her being.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Is that why she stopped with the Francis Brennan bedsheets
What was the story there? She was buying them?

The video of the factory girls is just disgustingly tone deaf. She really is an awful bleep. Total lack of awareness of the cheap labour she uses to sell her tit.

Oh and ya Tigs, we all have to do groceries. You are not special. Your content is bleeping dire. You pisshead.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.