Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kostel? Costaaaal? Oh you mean Coastal Tiggy! Why didn’t you say so!

Proof positive that she can barely read 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
it’s her week to show JJ product cause JJ showed her robes off last week. As far as I remember she never steers from Charlotte tilbury lip products because she’s a sheep. Oh but not this week. This week she loves Luna lip gloss 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ You pretend you love my tit I’ll pretend I love yours. And joy. Wonder if joy will be launching something soon. She’s being slapped on the wrist too, to show her love of mmb, or tidge will throw her toys out of the pram and go home.
It’s all about as fake advertising as the filters are. But it’s up to the clowns to buy the cheap Chinese tit or not. So it’s your own fault if you fall for all the fakeness. Oh and …..helloooo how oar you ooowl. Haha. So fake. So fake. 🤣. We know your as common as muck with a mouth like a sailor hun. Worse than most ive ever met in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She can’t read! She is actually illiterate😳No one at home to help the kids with their homework so. Koh-as-tul, Tigs. That is how you pronounce that long and difficult and unusual word. Coastal. You are welcome X

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That sharing tit that she shares and then showing the sharer sharing it. Boils my piss. It's daft altogether

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is thick as tit. Can't read spell or speak properly. She was only ever destined to be a married man's mattress. So never needed to bother with the lessons and it shows. How is she not ashamed to be as illiterate as she is?

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t she in the Amalfi Koste?! Maybe that’s where she got the pronunciation 😂
She’s the gift that keeps on giving eh?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is giving us loads today, why do you need yellow nike's because someone else has them? That would be because you never had an original idea, ever. We all know what colours are we all know it is going to get cold, this isn't our first winter. While we are at it, who eats sushi with a fork?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And she is only out in the park because they live in a flat now and have no garden. I feel sorry for the kids being stuck in or with her all the time seif should be with his pals , not having to sit in the park with her and hana or go to carnival and movies that are for younger kids

Reactions: 6
What’s with the kardashian obsession lately? That photo she shared of Megan Fox and Kortney is erotic and obviously a PR stunt for them both to revive/spice up their images.
I don’t think their intention was for women in their mid 40s to perve on them. Maybe I’m taking her up wrong

Reactions: 4
She is giving us loads today, why do you need yellow nike's because someone else has them? That would be because you never had an original idea, ever. We all know what colours are we all know it is going to get cold, this isn't our first winter. While we are at it, who eats sushi with a fork?
All of this. Read my mind.

Reactions: 2
Gosh I find her so boring don’t even know why I bother to look have unfollowed ages ago it’s just the same stuff all the time isn’t she bored herself?! Creams creams creams make up surely you are meant to stay with the same face creams for a long period of time not all the constant changes she makes I just couldn’t 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Her content is crap. And she knows it. That's why we are being bombarded with housecoats and lip gloss and H&M oversized coats that none of us need. Boring as duck this one. Must look up social blade and see how many she lost again this week.

Reactions: 1
U always wanted the size to be squashed up the top of the label so u can just about read it? I'd have thought you'd have wanted it in the centre but hey I'm not the designer here
One word. Itchy. Nothing luxurious has itchy labels. She’s an idiot.

Crisp robe because it’s fresh off the shelf from “mmb headquarters” ( you know the rented house with two Brazilian girls ironing about three robes a week)because they aren’t selling. Show it out of the washing machine lol. Ams that Beale makes me sooo uncomfortable to look at. Imagine it 😵💫

What’s with the slow-mo movement of the nivea that she’s going to put all over her body. Is she trying to make it exotic or even erotic ? This girl needs an only fans me thinks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.