Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she putting up “Summer Mood” while wearing a coat and filming leaves on the ground- neither being typically associated with the summer. I know she can be a bit slow to catch on at times…..
Hahaha. I thought the same thing. She’s so dumb. 🤣

This mornings lesson from Tidge….. “all robes are free size, that means one size fits all”
Yesterday’s phrase was “colour way”. She must have picked up “designer phrases for dummies” over the weekend after calling herself a designer.

Giving out on the one hand about huns not showing her stuff that she sends unsolicited, and then giving an Oscar-style acceptance speech for Dee wearing her robe, on the other 🤔

Dee didn't mention your robe, didn't tag you, didn't showcase it. It was literally under her arse in a snap, a green piece of cloth, hardly identifiable as your brand, to the masses watching. So you literally have no exposure from this, it doesn't raise awareness of your "brand" at all.

Much as I appreciated the boss lady explanation of how social media works for us saps, I think you may want to reconsider how this will benefit your business in any tangible way, cos it won't, it can't, because there is no mention of your brand at all
Nobody would have noticed the robe of it wasn’t mentioned here. Not even tidge. Not gas no thanks. I messaged Erin mcgregor about it too saying she better send Dee a robe stat lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she putting up “Summer Mood” while wearing a coat and filming leaves on the ground- neither being typically associated with the summer. I know she can be a bit slow to catch on at times…..
Probably bread crumbing about an upcoming holiday but can’t say until she arrives because yenno she’s so famous all her stalkers would turn up 🤪

• Haha
Probably bread crumbing about an upcoming holiday but can’t say until she arrives because yenno she’s so famous all her stalkers would turn up 🤪
Prob off to Portugal like the rest of the Huns. Why is Portugal the place of the year to visit ?

She can’t actually think anybody Is on standby waiting to follow her to her holiday destination 🤣. When I say she can’t think I mean she totally thinks this. She’s prob afraid the courts will follow her. I’d say she’s off to Spain now that the monk has been caught and his flat/hideaway is available.

• Haha
🤣state of just Jordan in the tracksuit. She’s only wearing it because it’s free. She wanted it for ages but cousins buy it ? Mmmmm. I smell bullshit. Tidge told her what to post. She’s done it before with people. Also she’s restocking this colour but different colour 🤣🤣. Earlier she’s trying to claim she’s getting ahead of her shopping which we know is lies ams she’s looking for the freebies to be sent out stat, in the next breath tells you to buy her product for Xmas, then even better tells everyone she’s getting new stuff in. So if I was going to buy, wouldn’t I now wait to see the new tit before I buy this old tit. She’s such a winner in the brains department 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Big on irony, our Tidge.

She’s so big into the details that her “launches” are always chaotic and/or late, she misspells everything including her own products and posts barely literate rants on Instagram with no punctuation and cAPitaL letTerS everywhere.

Sure Jan.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ah would you? Thanks so much but I do have a couple of coats, think one of them is 3 years old ! 😲
Oh the absolute shame 😱. How can you sleep at night?please tell me the seams are showing and it’s properly enormous for the inkkkkredible oversized look??

For such an expensive house coat, it's a bit outrageous that they are one-size, no? If I'm spending €80 on it, it should at least be size-specific for that price. There's no way it can fit the same on a size 8 as it does on a size 20

Reactions: 14
How beautiful does Pippa look in Erin's PJ'S........ another friendship Melissa ruined from being prick!!!!

Reactions: 11
For such an expensive house coat, it's a bit outrageous that they are one-size, no? If I'm spending €80 on it, it should at least be size-specific for that price. There's no way it can fit the same on a size 8 as it does on a size 20
Well that’s that you get from these cheap Chinese factories. All she does is pick out a pattern from a book of what Is available. She can’t even redo old ones because that material will be gone. She lets on it’s choice. The big designer. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
And Tigs sent her an oversized top so JJ is trying the shrink the bleeping thing since!!!

• Haha
And Tigs sent her an oversized top so JJ is trying the shrink the bleeping thing since!!!
I know. It was not a glowing response to the tracksuit but tidge is so desperate she still reposted it. I wouldn’t have posted that.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.