Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she say “not gonna lie” so often - “not gonna lie, I forgot to turn the heating off”. Why on earth would you lie about that?? 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Why does she say “not gonna lie” so often - “not gonna lie, I forgot to turn the heating off”. Why on earth would you lie about that?? 🙄🙄
Because she is incapable of telling the truth. She cant slip up so has to watch everything she says. She is the biggest liar on Insta.

7 days with no drinking??? Ya right.......

Like she thinks we believe that tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
A full grid post required for the day that she fully cooked a dinner from scratch.

It’s a momentous day in the squat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The bleeping state of the dinner but she just googled ‘a easy ramen’ and her son is a foodie 😂
She’s giving tips to the ‘mammies’ on cooking with her frisbee egg in the bowl 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She made a fancy pot noodle. In Asia, ramen bowls are considered the most basic of cooking, like beans on toast here. But, hey! Her son is a ‘foodie’ you know. Because he eats food, I suppose. Unlike herself.

The bleeping state of the dinner but she just googled ‘a easy ramen’ and her son is a foodie 😂
She’s giving tips to the ‘mammies’ on cooking with her frisbee egg in the bowl 🤢
‘A easy ramen’🙄🙄🙄Jesus, Tigs, learn when to use the indefinite article, please.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She changed the red peppers to yellow because she likes how it looks - EVERYTHING is about aesthetics for her

Reactions: 16
Oh Seif!!! My toes are curling for you. Your personal hygiene issues being blasted to us all AGAIN.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She probably just wanted to state that he showered every night because she grew up with her once a week wash lol. 🤣🤣
😂😂 Sounds like not much has changed then, as she usually announces when she has had a shower, telling us peasants that there’s no better feeling as if it’s not part of our daily routine 🤢

Reactions: 8
A couple of small packages on a desk, not a person in sight and it’s manic 😆😆 Is she well!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's as bad as Rosie busy busy busy I'm so busy Connolly😂.
They're all so busy but still manage to go shopping, get their hair and nails done and squeeze afew holidays in, pull the other one!!

Reactions: 13
How many products does one gobshite need.. all she does is promote all this shite she is going to lather on her face! Why can’t she stick to one product for one week at least! She has to be one of the most annoying people I have witnessed on Instagram and I tell u there are a lot!!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.