Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did you hear her, the spotlight teeth shite(even though she used crest strips to whiten her teeth) has 30% off, that's a huge amount, even for me? Eh what? Even for you? As apposed to us peasants who need every penny we can get discounted. Unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Melmcs

VIP Member
Another dig at those instahuns who arent showing her free " robes " but she KNOWS they love them. SHE KNOWS!!!!! They cant not!!! Ffs. She is a twat.

• Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
She made a fancy pot noodle. In Asia, ramen bowls are considered the most basic of cooking, like beans on toast here. But, hey! Her son is a ‘foodie’ you know. Because he eats food, I suppose. Unlike herself.

The fucking state of the dinner but she just googled ‘a easy ramen’ and her son is a foodie 😂
She’s giving tips to the ‘mammies’ on cooking with her frisbee egg in the bowl 🤢
‘A easy ramen’🙄🙄🙄Jesus, Tigs, learn when to use the indefinite article, please.

• Haha

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
omg, she’s so funny and so desperate.
the fashion designer that does not know the word broderie lace detail on her own fucking robe. 🤣
holes indeed !!
Plus the whole of Ireland is trying to pawn off Mcgregor as English because of his shameful antics, and major assault cases, and there she is, sitting in her holey house coat trying to align herself.

• Haha
  • Heart

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
Cruella Milli Bari is the gift that keeps on giving.
she is so personally happy for Travis and Kourt 🤣🤣🤣. She’s not even saying this as a piss take. She’s hilarious.

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
How many jackets/shackets/coats does this woman need?????
Watched Laura de Barra's stories today on where all this fast fashion ends up, in landfill and in the sea. She is polluting the planet. Its disgusting really, buying ,buying and more buying!!!
The most sustainable jacket you can have is the one that's already in your wardrobe.
This lot constantly shop purely for content, if you love and care so much about your children try and leave them a decent fucking planet to live on😡😡

• Heart

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
“I don’t put my children on social media anymore because of all the big bad meanies”

Cut to…..

Hana with an emoji covering half her face
Seif eating his lunch with an emoji covering half his face
Hana playing with her toys
Hana’s inKredible hair that’s so much nicer than your child’s….

If she had brains she’d be dangerous

Hi how orrr you awlll. A couple of crackers and grapes for dinner for Swigs and a fishbowl of gin. That's how I stay super slim and wear super over sized clothes such a a size 10. And always spritz myself in eight and Bob.

• Haha

Fatface

VIP Member
She changed the red peppers to yellow because she likes how it looks - EVERYTHING is about aesthetics for her

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
most of them likely have no pension and another 30 odd years before retirement
That's a funny thought, tigs et al still instaflogging in their 70s. "This incredible Zimmer frame comes in grey and you can add tennis balls to the feet for that neon accent, so so gorgeous"

• Haha

ny_style

VIP Member
Credit cards or not you cant afford that if not loaded...
Nor 5k per month rent

Anyine else agree?
I’ve flown first and business lots of times. Nobody is paying for it personally. It’s either paid for in loyalty points or put through a business account.

• Heart

Harper Riley

VIP Member
There about 8 labels there. I’d say that’s the most that ever came out of the printer in a day. She was prob called in to take a video of the momentous occasion 🤣. There’ll be a sneaky gin in her juice later to celebrate.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Enniscrone beach, the restaurant she was at was Dillons courtyard in Ballina. Assume she’s at Mount Falcon again.
So funny! My friends were discussing a weekend away together because we have our covid certs and haven’t seen each other as a group pre-covid. One mentioned Mount Falcon and it was a resounding NO because of this fool...just because Tignam had been there. GREAT ADVERTISEMENT MOUNT FALCON!!! You lost a weekend of 16 people 2 day stay.
Oh, and by the way, we have manners.It wasn’t a rowdy hen do, it was 8 couples.

• Haha
Reactions: 15